Author Topic: The church that's opened its doors to Islam  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The church that's opened its doors to Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 03:39:02 PM »
I was just talking about this kind of thing going on in modern churches with someone else. It isn't a problem that's only infecting one church but it's affecting many different denominations. The communist march through the institutions.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
Some synagogues did also open its doors to muslims for this same reason overcrowding.
In this case, these muslims have sinned as they face a contradiction to their beliefs as they're not allowed to pray in churches with images and idols around.
Yet, it is okay for muslims to pray in a synagogue by default because the Jewish people are a monotheistic nation.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:27:29 PM »
Jews can also pray inside a mosque as long as it's Jewish prayer but strictly speaking, any entrance to a church is prohibited.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:22 PM »
The Christian in the picture looks more like a Muslim other than his clothing. Maybe he's like Arab Chrsitians who support Arab Muslims.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 08:23:36 PM »
Jews can also pray inside a mosque as long as it's Jewish prayer but strictly speaking, any entrance to a church is prohibited.
I would like to talk about this, in a civilized manner...

I think I know why Jews could not pray in a church, but why would they be able to pray in a mosque, where they pray to a completely different G-d?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »
I would like to talk about this, in a civilized manner...

I think I know why Jews could not pray in a church, but why would they be able to pray in a mosque, where they pray to a completely different G-d?

I'm skeptical myself about the belief in the same G-d between jews and muslims.
I always told a few muslim debaters that both followers believe in the same deity including christians. Some muslims believe me, some don't.

Why skeptical?.. First, the word g-d is a loose general meaning just as the word allah which means g-d.
There's a story about idols once were inside the kabaa in mecca and one of the idols was named allah. There were 360 of those idols with different names. They were all smashed inside at some point and muslims ended up with allah.
muslims themselves believe it in their scriptures. They always recite this word but never g-d.

In fact, the kabaa rituals done by muslims mirror hinduism quite a lot in their rituals. e.s. circling the cubic stone 7 times that both hindus and muslims do.
the kabaa very likely belongs to the hindus which the muslims won't believe for all eternity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 12:52:28 AM »
Allah is an Arabic word which is derived from the Hebrew El (as in Elokim). In our prayers the word appears.

Here it is explained at ohr.edu:

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/167/Q2/

Dear Rabbi,
I'd like to know if it is true that "Elo-kim" means Allah in Arabic (I saw this in a home page). Another question: How could Moshe have written the book of Deuteronomy if there's a chapter in it that tells about Moshe's death? Bye and Thanks!

Dear Ricardo,

Allah is Arabic for the Hebrew word "El." "El" means the Almighty.

The reason Jews are permited to enter a Mosque is because there are no images there, and according to Rambam they are monotheists as opposed to other gentiles.

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/255,2400/Am-I-allowed-to-enter-a-church-or-mosque.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 12:57:09 AM »
http://www.torah.org/advanced/weekly-halacha/5772/bo.html?print=1

Regarding Islam, however, most poskim follow the opinion of the Rambam[12] that it is not considered avodah zarah[13]. Hence they do not expressly forbid entering a mosque[14]. Other poskim forbid entering a mosque as well[15]. All agree that unless there is a compelling reason to do so, mosques are off limits for any G-d-fearing Jew.

It goes without saying that the houses of worship of all other heathen religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. are considered avodah zarah and are off-limits at all times.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 01:00:27 AM »
PS: Judaism also has a ritual which calls for us to circle something seven times. It is on Hoshanah Rabba during the Hakafot.

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/JewishNewYear/template_cdo/aid/4495/jewish/Hoshana-Rabbah.htm

On the first six days of the Festival, the bimah is circled once. On Hoshana Rabbah, the last day of the Festival, seven circles are made. This custom commemorates the service in the Bet ha-Mikdash during which the kohanim would circle the altar once daily and seven times on Hoshana Rabbah.

This day was also known as "the day of the beating of the aravah." The Mishnah (Sukkah 4:2) records: How was the mitzvah of aravah fulfilled? There was a place below Jerusalem called Motza. They would go down there and pick branches of willows and would then come and place them alongside the altar with the heads (of the willow branches) bent over the altar. They then sounded the shofar: a tekiah, a teruah, and a tekiah. Each day they would circle the altar once and say, "Ana Hashem Hoshiah Na (Please, G-d, bring us salvation), Ana Hashem Hatzlichah Na (Please, G-d, bring us success)"... On that day (i.e., Hoshana Rabbah) they circled the altar seven times. When they had finished they would say, "Beauty is yours, O altar, beauty is yours." As was done during the week was done on Shabbat (i.e., if Hoshana Rabbah fell on a Shabbat) except (that if it was Shabbat) they would gather them (the aravot) on the eve (of Shabbat) and place them in golden basins so that they would not become wilted.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 01:04:03 AM »
For an example of the service see:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:16:33 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 01:09:42 AM »
I would like to clarify that I would NEVER enter a mosque unless I was tied up and tortured. Regardless what they believe about Allah, the fact is that Judaism has a better and closer relationship with Hashem (The name Yud-Kay-Vav-Kay the name of Mercy and Kindness). Even if the name allah is derived from El, the name El is the name of Judgement and Harshness and death, and I think that the Koran is a book of hate.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 01:38:19 AM »
Thanks on the videos muman. It looks a lot like Sukkot.
Agreed. It is unnecessary for any Jew to enter a mosque despite the small jewish population, there should be enough shuls anywhere to accommodate many of them.

At first glance, I call the Korans a disorganized mess. Not written in any order.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
I thought Allah came from the pagan moon G-d …
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 10:42:56 AM »
Ok, I just looked into what I just said, it seems to be a missionary tool. But anyway, muzzys are always yelling Allah is greater, how can he be greater if he is the same G-d as the Jews ...

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
Ok, I just looked into what I just said, it seems to be a missionary tool. But anyway, muzzys are always yelling Allah is greater, how can he be greater if he is the same G-d as the Jews ...

These primitive muslims don't know any better than to use that word so they disturb the peace.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 11:37:27 AM »
Do not forgive them for they do know what they are doing. They are opening the doors to the demons.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »

I thought it meant greatest.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 08:58:39 PM »

I thought it meant greatest.
You're right it's greatest, but I don't see much of a difference...

Anyways, they're not following the G-d of Israel! The G-d of Israel would have never told anyone to follow the laws that they follow, therefore they are following a fake G-d. No matter what they call him!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 09:33:46 PM »
The real God would never ask His followers to behave like Islam requires its followers to behave.