Author Topic: Study Finds that Jews are the Smartest Population of People  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Rabbi Lipschitz

• New JTFer

:dance: :)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Study Finds that Jews are the Smartest Population of People
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
To me the Japanese are the smartest people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:16:32 AM »
To me the Japanese are the smartest people.
I find the Japanese to be industrious but not necessarily the smartest people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:44:16 AM »
Doh! Really? They did a study?

You don't need a study.

Did they do a study on the dumbest people?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
Doh! Really? They did a study?

You don't need a study.

Did they do a study on the dumbest people?

No, they would never do that. Too many thin-skinned people would find the results offensive.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 02:25:34 PM »
You mean the smartest person isn't leroy?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »
I guess that's why we are so crafty and beguiling.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 03:16:49 PM »
Today when I hear all the cheering in Israel when Obama commands us to commit national suicide I think Jews are the dumbest people on earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
Today when I hear all the cheering in Israel when Obama commands us to commit national suicide I think Jews are the dumbest people on earth.

Im beginning to feel this way too.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 03:31:57 PM »
Maybe those are spys
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 08:24:32 PM »
IF they are so smart, why did 80 percent of 'em vote for Barack Hu-Satan?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 08:43:36 PM »
I brought this up before... I think there is an unfortunate link between intelligence and self-hatred....   :(

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »
"As an individual a Jew is pretty smart. When they get together they are not too smart at all, well below non-Jews!" (Ariel Sharon y"sh"vz)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 09:10:27 PM »
Obama may have gotten a loud show of support but not because Jews as a whole agree with his national suicide. But because for publicity reasons, the organizers of the event are sure to get left minded liberals to attend. That's why he got cheers.

I would have loved to see obama give his speech to a room full of religious Jews, Kahanists, Zionists etc.. He would not have gotten that same reaction. But politicians hire people to make sure that rarely happens.

As far as Jews being the smartest... I have heard that often. For the reasons the rabbi in the video has stated. For hundreds of years, Jews living in little shtetls or within the local Jewish village. It created a smaller gene pool and with the value of study. Hours of study every day. Learning Hebrew and the local language. Plus Aramaic plus other languages like Yiddish, Ladino or the other local Jewish dialects. Memorizing large portions of the Torah, careful study of the Talmud. Memorizing Halacha etc... etc..
No surprise to me.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 09:23:03 PM »
Obama may have gotten a loud show of support but not because Jews as a whole agree with his national suicide. But because for publicity reasons, the organizers of the event are sure to get left minded liberals to attend. That's why he got cheers.

I would have loved to see obama give his speech to a room full of religious Jews, Kahanists, Zionists etc.. He would not have gotten that same reaction. But politicians hire people to make sure that rarely happens.

As far as Jews being the smartest... I have heard that often. For the reasons the rabbi in the video has stated. For hundreds of years, Jews living in little shtetls or within the local Jewish village. It created a smaller gene pool and with the value of study. Hours of study every day. Learning Hebrew and the local language. Plus Aramaic plus other languages like Yiddish, Ladino or the other local Jewish dialects. Memorizing large portions of the Torah, careful study of the Talmud. Memorizing Halacha etc... etc..
No surprise to me.
I disagree... I do not believe it has anything to do with studying, I believe it is a gift from G-d, because the Jews took the yoke of the laws of G-d...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30:38 PM »
I disagree... I do not believe it has anything to do with studying, I believe it is a gift from G-d, because the Jews took the yoke of the laws of God...

Omgosh yes. How could I have missed that. I agree. I should have added that to what I said previously. It is spark, resilience, the deep desire to live to make the world a better place. The spark given by G-d. Like He said to Israel "I took you out of Egypt to be my most treasured possession".
All over nations that existed back then are gone.  Who are the Romans now. The ancient Greeks, the Philistines, the Canaanites, the Phoenicians, the Assyrians. The Mesopotamian, the Babylonians. The Egyptian empire fell.

They are nothing but dust now and their descendants are scattered throughout the earth like dried up sand.  None of them are an empire today, none of them have their ancient written today and none of them have their traditions passed down from generation to generation. Only Israel has that. And yes, it was a G-d given gift! So yes I agree.

Like Mark Twain said:

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?