Author Topic: James Holmes, Aurora Shooter, is a Muslim who "prays five times a day"  (Read 519 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Earlier he would have been a hidden muslamic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Islam is the perfect ideology for spree murder maniacs.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
What a shocker!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
'He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,'

So what exactly makes him different than the other Islamic terrorists in the last decade?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I guess this is a nail in the coffin for those trying to spread the conspiracy theory that the Mossad was really behind the Aurora attack...

That claim makes me chuckle..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I guess this is a nail in the coffin for those trying to spread the conspiracy theory that the Mossad was really behind the Aurora attack...

That claim makes me chuckle..

A lot of people think Mossad is behind everything. It's really stupid but that's the way some people's minds operate. Something bad happens, they blame the Jews.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
So he found islam in prison like many other felonious thugs who end up "reverting" while doing time. It does say something when one says the "fastest growing religion" has some of the highest numbers in prisons amongst felons.

Why, it's so prominent that it even has its own article on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Islam_in_U.S._prisons
What a religion.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I saw this on Fox,  Holmes should fit right in with the Jihadists.