Author Topic: Black "Beauty" Queen In Israel  (Read 8136 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black "Beauty" Queen In Israel
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 08:10:26 PM »
If she did asked Obama to free Pollard then I must retract what I said about her and apologize. I still think the idea to send her to meet Obama on account of her being black is racist and stupid. But if she took the opportunity to do a good did then she is certainly not at fault here.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 09:31:26 PM »
2 and 3 look the best.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 09:43:26 PM »
But these traditions did NOT remain part of the Jews who immigrated to China, India or Ethiopia. Because sometimes there are people who may have some Jewish ancestry but in the end are Gentiles. Just like a person whose mother is Protestant and father is Jewish- and then generations later their children want to be recognized as Jews? Not only want recognition but may not even feel a need to convert. 
I have some Bnei Anusim in my lineage but that's all they remain- just bnei Anusim and I don't demand that they be declared Halachic Jews. Unless anyone can prove an unbroken maternal Jewish line then people like this have to convert. And once they convert, they HAVE to keep all the laws. Not do a fake conversion and parade oneself semi nude on Shabbat night. Because that just proves that one was always a gentile to begin with.

Not ALL Indian Jews are lost Jews. There is an established Jewish community there. The Bnei Menashe are not part of that community. The Bnei Menashe come from a part of Eastern India and originally came there from Burma. The Chinese Jews from Kaifeng were Jewish but assimilated just like American Deforms do. Nowadays, there are white Jews in China that don't look Oriental.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 09:46:01 PM »
Please show us in writting where Rav Kahane,HY"D,ZY"A,ZT"L said that.
Rav Moshe FeinsteinZY"A,ZTL,Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZY"A,ZT"L,Rav Yosef Shalom Eliyashiv,ZY"A,ZT"L & all the present & past rabbis both Sephardi & Ashkenazi all said the Ethiopians need to convert in order to be considered Jews.
Only exception I know of is Rav Ovadia Yosef & I wonder just how much the government is paying him to say so.
'

Rav Ovadia Yosef ruled they are from Dan. Yet they claim to be from the Line of Solomon from an alleged son of the Queen of Sheba. In fact the Ethiopian Emperor claimed his royal line was and the whole country was. To me, the story of the Queen of Sheba borders on "We da orignal Hebros." nonsense of the Black Hebros of Dimona.

Solomon was from Judah. Judah is not a lost tribe. And if he had a son with a shicksa queen, the kids wouldn't be Jewish. The ArtScroll cites an opinion that it was actually the King of Sheba, not the queen and no where does it say they had relations. But I heard over Yom Tov that there is a Midrash that Nebuchadnezzar (who destroyed the First Temple), was descended from the offspring of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. Just like when he married the daughter of Pharoah, the angel Gabriel formed land in the sea that became Rome, the power that destroyed the Second Temple.

Also, who says Sheba is Ethiopia? Ethiopia was called Kush. Sheba was probably on the Arabian side of the Red Sea around present day Yemen.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 10:08:07 PM »
I thought the tribe of Dan went to Europe hence place names like the Danube river, etc.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
I thought the tribe of Dan went to Europe hence place names like the Danube river, etc.
Israel went northwest! Ethiopians are the children of Solomon and Sheba, maybe Sheba converted...

Also some sects, went by father child lineage...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »
There used to be some crazy guy that said the US and Europe were Ephraim and Menashe and he said not all Israelites are Jews. He said "Joes" are not Jews. He was one of the crazy conspiracy types. I think you can find his posts on here.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »
Google this: "Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe" 

That's him. He said he's an Israelite but believed in Xtianity. He said Dan is Denmark. He believes in British Israelism or something like that. Brit Am.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 12:49:16 AM »
Going back years ago, the beauty queen contests were all political! ;D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
Really, I wouldn't even date this girl if I could. Israel has the most beautiful women I've even seen. This is another example of them shooting the country in the back in order to please countries that will hate them anyways. This is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in Israel? What a disgraceful farce. She may be the best person on planet earth. She's not even a little hot. She looks half-starved too.

She looks more West African than East African. If I saw her and didn't know she's from Israel, I'd think she was a typical UMM HMM black woman from the United States.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 06:53:28 PM »
She's disgusting. Look at the bloody teeth...... :yuck:
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 07:25:14 PM »
If she did asked Obama to free Pollard then I must retract what I said about her and apologize. I still think the idea to send her to meet Obama on account of her being black is racist and stupid. But if she took the opportunity to do a good did then she is certainly not at fault here.
http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2013/031313.htm there is the video.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
That is what she said she will tell him, the second thing after telling that nazi beast he is a role model for her. I want to know for a fact that she actually went through with that.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 11:47:16 PM »

She looks less ugly in the video than in the picture earlier in the thread.

I remember when in 1999, Miss Israel was an Arab. Also, one of the 5 PM candidates that year (When Israel had direct elections for PM.) was the Arab Muslim Nazi Azmi Bishara who has since been stripped of his citizenship after going to Syria.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 11:50:42 PM »
Apparently he was a Catholic Arab turned Commie. But he is still as bad as an Arab Muslim Nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azmi_Bishar

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »
Rana Raslan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rana Raslan (Hebrew: רנא רסלאן‎, Arabic: رنا رسلان‎, born 17 March 1977) is an Arab Israeli from Haifa who was named Miss Israel in 1999. She was the first, and so far the only, Arab Israeli to win this title.[3][4] She also took part in the 1999 Miss Universe contest.[5]

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hailed Raslan's nomination as a feat of democracy in Israel, while some Arab and Israeli journalists viewed it as a pre-electional political move.[3]

Rana Raslan describes herself as a "secular Muslim" in responding to accusations of Muslim fundamentalists regarding immorality – specifically in reference to the swimsuit part of the pageant.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2013, 08:50:12 AM »
30% of those who left Egypt were dangerous Hamitic Erev Rav, who were eventually incorporated in to the Am Yisrael. This is why, as Chaim says, "the Jew has a natural affinity to kiss schvartzer tochuss!"

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 08:23:32 AM »
They chose her because she is black, someone maybe thought it would be entertaining.
The usual woman in Israel certainly doesn't look like that, so choosing her is just a bad move.

Last year Ukraine chose to have a black woman representing them at a song contest. There were reactions from the politicians: "That is a bad move because if someone who knows absolutely nothing about Ukraine and sees who represents us, they may think that is what the usual woman in Ukraine look like"  :::D

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 06:32:49 PM »
Am I just getting old and cynical..... it seems to me that nothing really means anything anymore.

Another example is Nobel Peace Prize...... after Al Gore, Obama, Clinton...... it means absolutely nothing. (they all three won awards, right?)

Very few people do I put any faith in these days, I am very suspect of 99% of what I am told.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
Am I just getting old and cynical..... it seems to me that nothing really means anything anymore.

Another example is Nobel Peace Prize...... after Al Gore, Obama, Clinton...... it means absolutely nothing. (they all three won awards, right?)

Very few people do I put any faith in these days, I am very suspect of 99% of what I am told.
I think Clinton haven't clinch the Nobel peace prize, yet. But the list has been marked by unworthy winners for years.
Just two examples:
1944: the red cross - while they were helping the Nazis exterminate the Jews. The red cross sent observers to nazi concentration camp Theresistadt and gave them the "all clear", on the same year.

1994: Terrorist mass murderer and pedophile boys rapist Yasser Arafat, and his "partners", the Israeli  Judenrats Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 03:24:31 PM »
I think Clinton haven't clinch the Nobel peace prize, yet. But the list has been marked by unworthy winners for years.
Just two examples:
1944: the red cross - while they were helping the Nazis exterminate the Jews. The red cross sent observers to nazi concentration camp Theresistadt and gave them the "all clear", on the same year.

1994: Terrorist mass murderer and pedophile boys rapist Yasser Arafat, and his "partners", the Israeli  Judenrats Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/

It's just a compilation of sickness!