Author Topic: Transgendered man legally beating up woman in mixed martial arts  (Read 2701 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Once again the disgusting liberal media is pushing for transgendered to be accepted in America, now a man who has decided to become a woman is being allowed to fight in MMA in the womans division, does anyone see anything seriously wrong with this? This is a man with a male frame who is literally beating up woman with a legal right to do so and many of the woman are opposed to "him" being allowed into the womans division.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Transgendered man legally beating up woman in mixed martial arts
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:04:15 PM »
What total bull crud, this is unfair to the other women fighters! Maybe the freaks can have their own mma show in hell!

Look at its jaw line, that's fair :::D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:14:27 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:12:30 PM »
When I read an article about this disgrace he wasn't just fighting women he was actually knocking them out. This to me is proof that feminists don't care about women whatsoever.

Obviously the kind of woman who would be involved in MMA fighting are pretty tough but they still are going to be at a disadvantage against a male opponent and it's just not fair at all.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 09:45:39 PM »
This might be funny if it weren't so truly pathetic.  When "insanity" is ruled as "sanity," then you know the world has gone too far off the deep end.  How do we bring it back?  That's the question. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 09:56:50 PM »
When I read an article about this disgrace he wasn't just fighting women he was actually knocking them out. This to me is proof that feminists don't care about women whatsoever.

Obviously the kind of woman who would be involved in MMA fighting are pretty tough but they still are going to be at a disadvantage against a male opponent and it's just not fair at all.

I saw the video, within 36 seconds he grappled a female and forced her head in a downward position while pushing his knee into her chin knocking her out instantly, I don't think the athletics commission or even the feminists realize how much physical damage that kind of force will do to a woman. Regardless of what "it" wants to be called, the physical construction of his body is of a man, if "he" wants to fight, "he" should be fighting other men, not women.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 10:32:15 PM »
I don't think women should be in that kind of sport to begin with to be honest.

I hate how he says that people who think he doesn't have an unfair advantage aren't listening to science but his "undefeated" record pretty much shows that he DOES have an advantage over women.

Offline Rabbi Lipschitz

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 10:34:31 PM »
This is truly disgusting, when did it become legal for doctors to help mentally insane people change their gender? 

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 03:19:50 AM »
Practise some fightig arts myself. It's unbelievable that man are alout to fight against woman in a match.... Crazy!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 06:49:04 AM »
This is truly disgusting, when did it become legal for doctors to help mentally insane people change their gender?
That's true... but, of course, their gender isn't being changed at all.  Their LOOKS are being changed! 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
would that freak be a transgendered man  or a transgendered woman?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 09:10:25 AM »
would that freak be a transgendered man  or a transgendered woman?

The leftists would call him a transwoman and refer to him as a her and a she.

For a woman who wants to call themselves a man then it's called a transman and she is referred to as a him and a he.

It's easy to remember if you think of the fact that liberals always get things backwards.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 09:16:54 AM »
did they cut off his/its package?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 09:57:13 AM »
did they cut off his/its package?

I think they did, but it's still technically a male body.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 10:38:15 AM »
Which one?

OR

OR

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
ACK that actually made my stomach turn queasy but at the same time I want to laugh.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
What a joke. The new religion in America is not worshipping blacks, but fags and related freaks of nature.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 03:14:06 PM »
Even with private parts inverted or chopped off, it is still a guy who beats up a woman and it is not fair, unless the competition is free for all sexes.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 12:19:13 AM »
I don't think women should be in that kind of sport to begin with to be honest.

I hate how he says that people who think he doesn't have an unfair advantage aren't listening to science but his "undefeated" record pretty much shows that he DOES have an advantage over women.

Ruby, the whole thing is disgusting how we have made a "sport" out of brutally beating another human being, possibly to death.  This isn't Sparta.  Now onto this issue, the world is mad, totally unredeemably mad.  Who would let a MAN fight a woman. If this new age chica wants to fight, put her in the ring with the biological men, not the real women!  How dare the sporting organizations think this is remotely Kosher.  Also, while it's twisted to want to cause massive bodily harm to anyone for no good reason, this has an element of gross unfairness.  This man is not a woman.  Let them start their own damn league if they want to kick the s**t out of each other.