Author Topic: RICHIE BOY SLITHERSTEIN BESMIRCHES RABBIS NAME IN POORLY CHECKED ARTICLE  (Read 1176 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israellycool.com/2013/03/27/sloppy-dick-strikes-yet-again/                   
Sloppy Dick Strikes Yet Again
Aussie Dave | Mar 27, 2013 | 7 comments

Hardly a day goes by without anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein posting an untruth.

This time around, he has tweeted a number of tweets lamenting the fact the NY Times obituary for Rabbi Herschel Schacter – the first Jewish chaplain to enter the Buchenwald concentration camp after it was liberated – did not include some “dirt” on him, namely some controversial comments Silverstein claims he made.  http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/27/nyregion/rabbi-herschel-schacter-who-carried-word-of-freedom-to-buchenwald-dies-at-95.html?ref=margalitfox&_r=0

Well, there’s a reason this wasn’t mentioned in the obituary: these comments were not made by the deceased Rabbi Herschel Schacter, but rather the much younger and much alive Rabbi Hershel Schachter. Sure, there’s a subtle difference in the spelling of the two names, but you’d think Silverstein would have learned to be more careful by now. https://twitter.com/richards1052                             
Tikun Olam Tikun Olam ‏@richards1052 10h

Apologies to Rabbi Herschel Schacter z"l, liberator of Buchenwald, who I confused with R. Herschel Schachter, racist http://nyti.ms/XdfXVf
Hide summary

Retweet
    Favorite

Rabbi Herschel Schacter, Who Carried Word of Freedom to Buchenwald,...

Rabbi Herschel Schacter, as an American Army chaplain, entered the concentration camp an hour after its liberation in 1945 and told frightened inmates, “Peace be upon you, Jews, you are free!”
The New York Times @nytimes · Follow
5:24 PM - 27 Mar 13 · Details

Aussie Dave Aussie Dave ‏@israellycool 5h

RT @richards1052: Apologies to Rabbi Herschel Schacter z"l, liberator of Buchenwald, who I confused with R. Herschel Schachter, racist
    Expand
    Ron M. Ron M. ‏@Jewtastic 5h

@israellycool Woops, happens to me all the time. @richards1052
    Expand
    Aussie Dave Aussie Dave ‏@israellycool 4h

@Jewtastic heh
    Expand

Tikun Olam Tikun Olam ‏@richards1052 27 Mar

...Since Jewish abusers would be sent to prison cells with Schvarzes and Muslims. NYT told us good, left out ugly. http://nyti.ms/15TtzU2
View summary

Rabbi Schacter obit also fails 2 mention that he urged Jewish abuse victims not 2 report crime to police...(cont'd) http://nyti.ms/15TtzU2
View summary

NYT obit 4 Rabbi Herschel Schacter fails 2 mention he advocating hanging Israel PM who gave land back 2 Arabs. http://nyti.ms/15TtzU2
You may also like -
Seattle Times Piece On The DouchebloggerSeattle Times Piece On The Doucheblogger
Silverstein Hoodwinks The Media AgainSilverstein Hoodwinks The Media Again
The Daily DoucheThe Daily [censored]

About the Author
An Australian immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave has been blogging since early 2003.

Filed Under: Aussie Dave

Tags: doucheblogger, moonbats, Rabbi Herschel Schacter, Richard Silverstein

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it.

Subscribe via RSS Feed

Your information will not be shared. Ever.

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

Sharon A says:   
    March 27, 2013 at 6:45 pm   

How outrageous and low can Sliverstein get to write against Rabbi Schacter z”l in such an irresponsible way. The rabbi was a wonderful man and such a slur is totally off the charts and beyond sloppy. Glad you caught it and exposed such nonsense.
    Jim from Iowa says:   
    March 27, 2013 at 8:00 pm   

Richard Silverstein, healing the world with his incompetence, one blogpost at a time.
    E Pluribus Beagle says:   
    March 27, 2013 at 9:54 pm   

That pretty much seals the deal. DS has essentially put himself in the camp of Holocaust deniers and Nazis who use and HAVE used precisely the same ‘reasoning.’ Read “Denying the Holocaust” by Deborah Lipstadt if you have any questions.

I am not making a mere rhetorical point. This is the language and the examples and the points they themselves use.
    jpl says:   
    March 28, 2013 at 6:36 am   

Low, Lower and Lowest. That’s our boy!
    walt kovacs says:   
    March 28, 2013 at 7:14 am   

[censored] is an evil little shite

he apologized hours later, but left the tweets up anyway
    Benny says:   
    March 28, 2013 at 7:26 am   

Little [censored]’s Wikipedia link whitewashes him and gives him a veneer of credibility.

If any of you have Wikipedia editorship experience, it would be nice if you could help edit his entry (according to Wikipedia rules and standards) to more clearly relate his extreme bias and unreliability — i.e. the innumerable innacuracies in his reporting.
    Shimona from the Palace says:   
    March 28, 2013 at 12:12 pm   

“Sloppy”? I think you’re being overly-charitable. In Despicable [censored]’s case, the rule of thumb should be (to re-phrase Napoleon Bonaparte) “Never ascribe to incompetence that which is adequately explained by malice.”

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Email (required) (will not be published)

Website

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a Gravatar.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
« Previous Post

Fiber PC Lenovo X220 offer
    Reach a Diverse Audience
    Advertise here

blog advertising is good for you
    Recent Comments
        Shimona from the Palace on Sloppy Dick Strikes Yet Again
        walt kovacs on Wednesday Funny
        Benny on Sloppy Dick Strikes Yet Again
        walt kovacs on Celebrity Passover Tweets
        walt kovacs on Celebrity Passover Tweets

Payment Options
    What Others Say

"The Israeli-Aussie version of Jon Stewart!" - Sabre Fencer

"You do have a very unique sense of humor and are certainly not the norm, regular mortals should not try to copy you" - Real Jerusalem Streets

"I could listen to him alllll day!" - Celestial Blue

"He single-handedly does the best job of knocking down Israel haters online that I've ever seen" - Israelplug

"Funniest blog I've ever read!" - 장누가/Jang Nu-ga

"..a decade of entertaining, informing, explaining, and kicking ass all over cyberspace, righteously" - Tzvi Zucker

"The father of Israeli blogging" - Carl in Jerusalem

"..expertly analyzes international media reactions to the news in Israel" - Maya Norton, Global Voices

"Snarky humor, funny photo comparisons, and frustrations with the geopolitical neighborhood all clash for a lovely symphony of madness." - Laurence Simon

"..wise and passionate.." - Political Vindication Radio

"He can turn a very serious and possibly depressing piece of news and make it entertainment. That is talent, and that is why I love to read his blog." - Culture For All

"This guy is so funny but that's only because everything he says is the TRUTH" - Chava Ayanna

"Your blog and work along with are doing more to expose antisemitism than any org I know" - Ambrosin Shitrit

"..magnificent Aussie bastard" - Zionist Shark

"I really enjoy the blog and contributors~often gives me laugh and some serious insight at the same time" - Greentamarind

"Darnit, Aussie Dave, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore" - Brett Greenberg

"You’re definitely right-wing to me, but lovable nonetheless" - Jim from Iowa

"..right-wing blogger" - Ben Ehrenreich, NY Times

"..the notorious Israellycool.com, which gently skips between right-wing rants against Islam, posts about science fiction and - what else? - blogs about the Eurovision song contest." - Tim Jonze, The Guardian

"I don't read your facocte website moron. No one does" - Debbie Schlussel

"..the liar & moral pygmy who writes Israellycool & makes feeble attempts to ridicule my views" - Dick Silverstein
    Friends of Israellycool

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2013/03/25/israeli-passover-out-of-africa/comment-page-1/#comment-307766

The MAD Jewess March 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Its too bad you are not a female living in Israel, who often gets raped by the blacks.
Tikun Olam? My a $$.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2013/03/25/israeli-passover-out-of-africa/comment-page-1/#comment-307766

The MAD Jewess March 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Its too bad you are not a female living in Israel, who often gets raped by the blacks.
Tikun Olam? My a $$.

I don't see it p;robaly banned but look at this foolish comment 

Samir March 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM

What these Europeans occupiers don’t realize is that Moses looked more like a Sudani man than a tall and white Ashkenazi Jew. They “celebrate” Moses by denying rights to people who look more like Moses than they do.

shmuel March 27, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Samir- thats a rather racist reply dont you think?

Painting Israelis as white Ashkenazis whearas the reality is 50% Sefardii North African jews who look more like their palestinian brethren than europeans is anti-hasbara at its extreme trying to make zionism a white vs black conflict
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
He should choke on his skirt.