Author Topic: Jew Hatred 7x higher amongst Belgian Qurananimals then regular Belgians  (Read 1204 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://forward.com/articles/173886/anti-semitism--times-higher-for-belgian-muslim-st/ 

Anti-Semitism 7 Times Higher for Belgian Muslim Students: Report
More Than Half Agreed That Jews 'Foment War'
By JTA
Published March 28, 2013.

Print
    Email
    Share Share

A major survey among Belgian teenagers indicated anti-Semitism was seven times more prevalent among Muslim youths than in non-Muslim teenagers.

Conducted in recent months by three universities for the Flemish government, the survey was published last month based on questionnaires filled out by 3,867 high school students in Antwerp and Ghent, including 1,068 Muslims.

Among Muslims, 50.9 percent of respondents agreed with the statement “Jews foment war and blame others for it” compared to only 7.1 percent among non-Muslims. Among Muslims, 24.5 percent said they partially agreed with the statement, as did 20.6 percent of non-Muslims.

The statement “Jews seek to control everything” received a 45.1 approval rating among Muslims compared to 10.8 approval among non-Muslims. Of Muslims, 27.9 percent said they partially agreed, as did 29.2 percent of non-Muslims.

About 35 percent of Muslims agreed with the statement that “Jews have too much clout in Belgium” compared to 11.8 percent of non-Muslims who participated in the “Young in Antwerp and Ghent” survey. The results were part of a 360-page report which was produced for the Flemish government’s Youth Research Platform by the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven; Ghent University and Vrije Universiteit Brussel.

Last week the Brussels-based Jewish educational organization CEJI, which promotes tolerance in Europe, requested a meeting with Belgian Education Minister Pascal Smet to discuss the survey and address “the classical anti-Semitic attitudes” which the study revealed, “which we hoped not to see in a democratic Europe after World War II,” CEJI’s director, Robin Sclafani, wrote.

Claude Marinower, Antwerp’s alderman for education, told JTA he found the data “most troubling.” In an interview for the Antwerp-based monthly Joods Actueel, Marinower announced he would launch an action plan to fight anti-Semitism in the Flemish capital’s schools.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Tell me. The capital of Europe, Brussels is run by sharia groups and Morocian gangs. I think it's about the same as in my country Holland.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
only 7?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I have a suspicion about certain questions asked on polls, but I can't prove it.  My suspicion is this:  If people are asked a question, such as "Do you think Jews foment war?" or "Do you think Jews control the world?", even if people do believe it, they won't answer "Yes."  So I suspect that a lot more of those Muslims do believe these things about Jews than what one is lead to believe from reading these polls.  After all, we know fully well what Muslims are taught about Jews.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
I have a suspicion about certain questions asked on polls, but I can't prove it.  My suspicion is this:  If people are asked a question, such as "Do you think Jews foment war?" or "Do you think Jews control the world?", even if people do believe it, they won't answer "Yes."  So I suspect that a lot more of those Muslims do believe these things about Jews than what one is lead to believe from reading these polls.  After all, we know fully well what Muslims are taught about Jews.
I don't belevie all muslims think about Jews like that, but there holy book and there profet are telling them to hate Jews. Thank God not all moslims do believe this nonsense. Its just a shame that they keep calling themselfs muslim.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''