Author Topic: John Kerry's son in law Iranian  (Read 3579 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
John Kerry's son in law Iranian
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:11:10 AM »
                  http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2013/03/where-was-this-in-his-confirmation.html#links 

Friday, March 29, 2013
Where was this in his confirmation hearing? Kerry's son-in-law is Iranian

A little over a month ago, I reported on some of US Secretary of State John FN Kerry's Iranian friends (pictured above). It turns out that Kerry has another Iranian friend, who was not mentioned in Kerry's confirmation hearing: His son-in-law (Hat Tip: MFS - The Other News).

In a greeting to the Iranian people on the occasion of the traditional New Year (Nowruz) holiday last week, Secretary of State John Kerry exposed a secret that journalists and academics have been agonizing over for the past six weeks: the fact that his daughter has married an Iranian-American who has extensive family ties to Iran.

“I am proud of the Iranian-Americans in my own family, and grateful for how they have enriched my life,” Kerry said in the official statement. Kerry also said he was “strongly committed to resolving” the differences between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran, “to the mutual benefit of both of our people.”

Politicians like to keep their families off-limits to the press, a decorum enforced vigorously when it comes to politicians who are in favor with the national media but ruthlessly discarded for others. But in Kerry’s case, there could be larger ramifications.

Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail.

Behrouz (Brian) Nahed and Vanessa Kerry Nahed are both resident physicians at Mass General in Boston. An Iranian government website first published pictures of the married couple in February, just as Kerry was up for confirmation hearings before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Dr. Nahed’s parents live in Los Angeles, but he has relatives still in Iran. The Iranian website reported that shortly after their marriage, the young couple visited those relatives in Iran.

Ironically, Kerry was denied a visa to enter Iran when he was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Maybe then they weren't sure which side he was on.

But how does this sort of thing not come out in the confirmation hearings, particularly when it's published in the Iranian media? Where is the FBI? Does the CIA lack Persian translators?

What could go wrong?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: John Kerry's son in law Iranian
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 04:02:56 AM »
Interesting news... Nothing has been made of this on the mainstream media or nightly talk shows... In my opinion Kerry could be adversely influenced by his relationship with his son in law when it comes to his dealings with Iran... Like most other things the shvartza administration has done during it's tenure the appointment of Kerry to a position like that has made a bad situation far worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 10:48:38 PM »
Like most other things the shvartza administration......

........... you mean the PMOTUS?

shvartza of the United States?

:laugh: :::D

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »
The PMOTUS administration is full of muslim and muslim sympathizers.

John Brennan, the oBumma nominee for the CIA director is a converted muslim. I heard somewhere that he has said there is no such thing as a muslim terrorist and they are not criminals because they are fighting for a good cause.

Anthony Wiener's wife.....Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin.... her family is very active and high ranking in the muslim brotherhood.

Arif Alikahn, Former Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

Salam al-Marayati, Founder and Executive Director of Muslim Public Affairs Council

Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Advisory Committee Member

Rashad Hussain, State Department Special Envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation

Imam Mohamed Magid, Homeland Security Countering Violent Extremism Working Group Member

Eboo Patel, Obama Administration Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.......

http://www.investigativeproject.org/3869/egyptian-magazine-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates

I know I didn't include any info regarding how all these scumbags are tied to islam, it would be too long of a post. If you are interested, look it up.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 11:18:03 PM »
The PMOTUS administration is full of muslim and muslim sympathizers.

John Brennan, the oBumma nominee for the CIA director is a converted muslim. I heard somewhere that he has said there is no such thing as a muslim terrorist and they are not criminals because they are fighting for a good cause.

Anthony Wiener's wife.....Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin.... her family is very active and high ranking in the muslim brotherhood.

Arif Alikahn, Former Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

Salam al-Marayati, Founder and Executive Director of Muslim Public Affairs Council

Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Advisory Committee Member

Rashad Hussain, State Department Special Envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation

Imam Mohamed Magid, Homeland Security Countering Violent Extremism Working Group Member

Eboo Patel, Obama Administration Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.......

http://www.investigativeproject.org/3869/egyptian-magazine-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates

I know I didn't include any info regarding how all these scumbags are tied to islam, it would be too long of a post. If you are interested, look it up.
True, and America is too stupid to figure it out!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.