Author Topic: Pope Benedict tells his dear friend Peres peace is the answer  (Read 8215 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3425234,00.html

Pope urges Peres to advance peace

Pope Benedict XVI urges Peres to work towads peace between Israel, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis as president

Ronny Sofer Published:  07.14.07, 12:04 / Israel News

Pope Benedict XVI urged Shimon Peres to advance peace between Israel and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis in his new capacity as the President of the Jewish State.

Peres will be sworn in as president at a special ceremony at the Knesset on Sunday evening.

"On the eve of your appointment as the President of the State of Israel I would like to express my deepest wishes and congratulate you for you appointment to the highest ranking position in your country," the Pope wrote in a letter sent to Peres.

"Many people around the world, as well as Israel's citizens expect you to push the government and other relevant bodies to do everything to advance peace," the Pope added.

"Mr. President," the Pope added, "Your reputation and achievements are exceptional, clear and absolute in the field of peace and the pursuit of justice. I am sure you will continue to influence and incite courage in other leaders to deal with the challenges of the future in the clear hope to advance the good a peace."

"This will be the best way to defeat the deadly terror and violence that are condemned by the whole world. The terrorists are betraying humanity," he said.

Israel's Ambassador to Italy Oded Ben-Horin said the Pope's letter was personal, warm and unusual.

Peres was congratulated by a string of world leaders that included the presidents of Egypt, Jordan, Russia and China.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:20:19 AM by Hail Columbia »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pope Benedict tells his dear friend Peres peace is the answer
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 01:38:13 PM »
Yes, Appeacement! :-\
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »
Well, not surprising I guess considering he is allowing all of Catholic Europe to be overrun by Muslim Nazis.

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 06:00:08 PM »
Shimon Peres is a devious Sabbataen Jew and a Jesuit Agent loyal to the Black Pope he will betray the Jewish people and give Jerusalem to the Black Pope.

Now folks remember who Peres is.  Peres was trained by the JESUITS in Poland.  Peres is a Vatican spy and assassin well educated in the art of the "Cup of Borgia" which he's administered many times.  Peres as with all these Israeli "Sabbatian" Labor Masonic Zionists are subordinate to high Sovereign Military Order of Malta Papal Knight and Middle Eastern region commander, King Juan Carlos of Spain.  Israel is dominated at the top by VATICAN -Craig

Once again folks notice the SERVILITY with the wearing of Black, respecting the POPE being 'Christ on Earth.'  Remember these Sabbatians "Have no King, but Caesar!"  Notice Peres down at the Aspen Institute, who controls this?  The Royal Institution of International Affairs!  Who created and controls them through their front Round Tables group and inner cores such as PILGRIM SOCIETY, Order of the Garter?  You guessed it, the "Greatest Merchants on Earth," SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF MALTA.  Loyal to the Vatican.

Oh are we shocked to see Vatican stooge Olmert dressed in Black? I think not.

Funny we should mention the Order of the Garter

Who controls "The Protector of the Holy Sites of Jerusalem?" 
Why its 78th Grandmaster Andrew Bertie of course.

Now we see this high SMOM Papal Knight on his knees to the POPE whos officially next up the ladder.

How many get the priviledge to shake this man's hand?  This is the PINACLE of control folks.  It all ends with the SUPERIOR GENERAL of the SOCIETY OF JESUS period![/QUOTE]

President-elect Shimon Peres: My job is to unite Israeli society

13/06/2007   
By Shahar Ilan and Mazal Mualem, Haaretz Correspondents
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/870542.html

Vice Premier Shimon Peres was elected Israel's ninth president Wednesday, capping a six-decade political career in which he has held every senior government post.

He will be sworn into office on July 15, for a seven-year term, replacing the disgraced Moshe Katsav, who faces multiple allegations of sexual assault against female staffers.

Speaking at the Knesset after the final round of voting, the beaming 83-year-old thanked his family and the lawmakers who supported him and pledged to "give my all to serve Israel."

He singled out three colleagues - David Ben-Gurion, Yitzhak Rabin and Ariel Sharon.

Peres said he saw his new role as a unifier of Israel's fractured society.

"The president's role is not to deal with politics and partisanship, but to represent what unites us in a strong voice," he said.

"A president must represent the people's desire to be a united nation," he said. "The Knesset chose to prove today that elected figures represent the people."

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert paid tribute to his vice premier, saying that, "Israel has been waiting hopefully for the election of Peres as president."

Peres won 86 votes in a second round ballot after his two rivals in the race threw their support to him. In the first round, he fell three votes shy of the 61 needed to clinch the presidency.

Minutes after the first round of balloting was announced, with Peres taking 58 votes to 37 for Likud challenger Reuven Rivlin and 21 for Labor MK Collette Avital, Avital called an impromptu news conference to announce that she had decided to pull out of the race and throw her support to Peres. Soon after, Rivlin followed suit.

Despite Peres' record as a Nobel laureate, former prime minister, defense minister, protege of David Ben-Gurion and founder of Israel's nuclear program, much of his political legacy was still riding on the vote, following a string of electoral defeats going back decades.

Peres' victory followed an especially painful defeat seven years ago at the hands of then-Likud MK Moshe Katsav. On the eve of the vote, Peres was said to have been assured by no less than 66 lawmakers that they would vote for him. But when the votes were counted in a secret ballot, 63 MKs had voted for Katsav and only 57 for Peres.

Katsav, who now faces the possibility of rape and sexual assault charges, has suspended himself from presidential duties.

Rivlin, a former speaker of the Knesset who enjoys broad popularity in the house, was until recently seen as the clear favorite in the race. But a late surge by Peres, courting the endorsement of ultra-Orthodox spiritual leaders and other key figures, closed the gap.

Avital, who first came to public prominence as Israel's consul-general in New York, was the first woman to mount a serious challenge for the presidency.

Among Peres' challenges in winning the presidency was his defection from the Labor Party prior to elections last year, a move which cost him his traditional power base. Peres left the party following his 2005 defeat by Amir Peretz for the position of Labor chairman. Peres joined the Kadima faction founded by then-prime minister Ariel Sharon.

The presidential race was made particularly tense by the position of the Labor faction as potential kingmaker. But when Labor's Avital endorsed Peres after the first round, his victory was all but guaranteed.

On the morning of the election, Maariv daily's front page was bordered by individual portraits of Peres detailing each one of his eight electoral defeats ranging back to the early 1970s.

In the early phase of the current campaign, Peres, maligned by the press as a serial loser, sought in vain to have the Knesset vote take place openly, and not by secret ballot.

"Internationally, he is the most well known Israeli in the world today. He is from the founding generation and he is a symbol for us," said Welfare Minister Isaac Herzog of Labor on Wednesday. "For him, this is the closing of a circle."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »
We will not bash Catholics on this forum. It is against the rules and it causes division among our wonderful members.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »
I'm bashing peres
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »
A question this forum needs to address is whether bashing the Pope and the Vatican for actions and positions they have taken, and continue to take, should be considered the same as bashing Catholics.

I'll defer to JTF leadership on this, but my personal opinion is that the Pope and the Vatican should be bashed when they take anti-Jewish stances. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
Not you... I apologize to you, mord, for not being clear.

I was referring to the post and avatar (that I removed) by Matheis.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 01:04:58 PM »
A question this forum needs to address is whether bashing the Pope and the Vatican for actions and positions they have taken, and continue to take, should be considered the same as bashing Catholics.

I'll defer to JTF leadership on this, but my personal opinion is that the Pope and the Vatican should be bashed when they take anti-Jewish stances. 

Good point, Muck. That would be a GREAT Ask JTF question... I'm going to ask it right now.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »

Good point, Muck. That would be a GREAT Ask JTF question... I'm going to ask it right now.

People should stop being so precious. We are highly critical of Jewish leadership without being considered anti-Jewish.If Australia's government takes a stupid/ evil policy decision on Israel, I would expect them to be abused on this forum. I wouldm't belly-ache that it was anti-australian. People should stop being so thin skinned and realise that an attack on the pope or church hierachy is not an attack on the many good people who happen to be catholic.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 11:06:26 PM by newman »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »
What is "prescious"?

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 11:09:48 PM »
What is "prescious"?
Sorry....typo. Precious in this context meaning  fragility and an inflated sense of worth.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 06:47:14 AM »
Well, not surprising I guess considering he is allowing all of Catholic Europe to be overrun by Muslim Nazis.

Isn't he a big liberal who's in denial about the terrorism they commit?

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »
He doesn't want peace. Tearing up your small land and giving it to your enemies who doesn't exist as a nation ("Pal_estinians") just for them to while they scream: "Today Gaza, tomorrow Tel Aviv." And for them to turn the places that we left to bases for launching their rockets at our cities, that's not a peace, that's tearing us for pieces.

Here's a very informative article about the pope:

The moral failure of the German pope

Benedict's visit to Auschwitz paled in comparison to John Paul's 'humble pilgrimage'

Published:  05.29.06, 11:04 / Israel Opinion 

Pope Benedict XVI's visit to Auschwitz was a historical, human and moral failure. He arrived in a black, armored, German car, gave an objectionable speech filled with smooth words like "reconciliation" and "understanding," prayed to Jesus, failed to ask forgiveness for the crimes committed by his people, and got back in his black, armored, German car and drove back to Rome.

The visit was extraneous, annoying and infuriating. The German pope failed to do the most basic thing he should have done at Auschwitz: He failed to kneel next to the ovens, look to the blue skies of the Auschwitz afternoon and ask forgiveness for the murder of six million Jews, in the name of German or the German Catholic church. 

What was the message? 

Benedict XVI may have said repeatedly that he "couldn't have stayed away from Auschwitz," but why, exactly? Was it to tell us Jews, and the Poles as well, that the good German people were really held hostage by the Nazi gang? This message is historically incorrect and ethically invalid. 

Even the pope's remarks about Jews contained deeply disturbing messages. Did Hitler really want to destroy the Jews in order to completely do away with the roots of Christianity, as the pope said? It is doubtful that this can be proven. 

The pope dramatically asked: Where was God in this godforsaken place? But in doing so, he ignored the truly important question: Where were people? How could the German nation have allowed themselves to develop such an intense hatred for the Jewish people and for other nations? God may have remained silent, but the Germans were the ones who murdered all those people. 

Moving past forgiveness 

Not that we Jews, the remnants of those destroyed communities, still need German apologies. That was done in 1953, when the chancellor of the "new Germany", Konrad Adenhauer, offered such an apology to Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. The theme of atonement has been repeated in the statements of many German public figures, and the decisions of many official German institutions. 

From our perspective, it's enough. The German pope's apology at Auschwitz, over the graves of a million murdered Jews, should have had a different purpose: To warn against renewed anti-Semitism, and to atone for the sins of the German Catholic church, which in the best-case scenario was silent in the face of the Nazis, and in the more probable one – collaborated with them. 

Politically correct 

It is no coincidence that two-thirds of Germans expected "their" pope to seek forgiveness at Auschwitz, according to a public opinion poll released over the weekend. They understood the importance of such an apology better than the Holy See. 

It wasn't just that Benedict XVI failed to ask forgiveness for the Holocaust. His entire visit there left me with a bad feeling. The pope made sure to maintain an unnecessary, fictional balance comparing victims of other peoples and nations.

When the communists wanted to minimize the slaughter of Jews at Auschwitz, they spread lies that four million people were killed there. The pope may not have repeated this lie, but took care to emphasize again and again the multi-ethnic makeup of the victims. 

Linguistically, this is true. Factually, it is a lie: the fate of Jews at Auschwitz was not the same as other peoples. And who, more than the pope, should have known this. And he does know it. But he wanted to be - at Auschwitz, of all places - politically correct. 

Negative comparison 

Benedict XVI mentioned another papal visit to Auschwitz, that of his predecessor John Paul II in 1979. But what a difference between the two visits! Polish pope Wojtyla came to Auschwitz and Birkenau as a "humble pilgrim," as he put it. He prayed silently, spoke up for his "Jewish older brother," and set off on an historic journey for reconciliation between the Christian church and Judaism. That journey reached a high-point when John Paul visited Israel in 2000.

Yes, times have indeed changed. It's true, pope Ratzinger, Benedict XVI, did not visit Auschwitz as part of the March of the Living. He is not the chief rabbi of Israel. He is the head of the Catholic Church, and Jesus is his God. 

But especially in light of his lofty position, he is also a spiritual guide for a billion Catholics worldwide. And what did his visit to Auschwitz tell them? He forgot anti-Semitism, forgot anti-Jewish hatred, forgot the sins of his church and his people and made due with a general denunciation of hatred. 

Apparently, this is how he solved his temporary problem.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3256313,00.html

Catholic Bishops giving the Nazi salute in honour of Hitler:

Spanish Bishops giving the fascist salute:

And you must all remember that from the point of view of those who practice Christianity - their believes are in doubt as long as Jews continue to live in this world.

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
I'm with you, Israel7.

(I'm willing to bet the photos that you posted will be removed by somebody before midnight.)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 09:06:02 PM »
And you must all remember that from the point of view of those who practice Christianity - their believes are in doubt as long as Jews continue to live in this world.

Israel7, Please explain...I'm not sure I understand why my beliefs are in doubt as long as Jewish people continue to live in this world.

Don't worry - I say by 0001 they will still be posted.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »

Israel7, Please explain...I'm not sure I understand why my beliefs are in doubt as long as Jewish people continue to live in this world.

Don't worry - I say by 0001 they will still be posted.  ;)
Just look at what the Christians have said in the last 2000 years: G-d abandoned the Jews, he scattered them all over the globe, he chosed the church instead, Jews will never return to their homeland, they are not the chosen people anymore (btw, the term "chosen people" refers to that that the Jews WERE CHOSEN from all the other nations to receive the 613 Torah commandments from G-d while the non Jews recieved only 7 laws aka the 7 laws that G-d gave to Noach and his family, G-d himself is saying that, some ignorant antisemites are using this term as if the Jews think that they are superior to others and that's why they are "killing the Pal_estinians", as if the destiny of the Jews is to live in some European ghetto in Europe instead of in their homeland and if they are already fighting their enemies back then that's because "they feel superior to the poor Arabinians").

And the most important thing to mention is that this is the reason why the Church all the time instigated against the Jews who killed their "G-d", and as long Jews are living, as long Jews returned to their homeland then all the basic belief of Christianity is in doubt because the deeds of the Jews show that G-d is with them and in the opposite to what the Church said.

Do you have another reason why the Church tried to eliminate the Jews time and time again? Not to mention one of the main aspect of Christianity that as long as you pray to the image of jesus - your sins will always be purified - therfore you can do whatever you wish: to torture, to burn, to slaughter Jews as much as you can, cause Jesus will always forgive your sins.

There are some Christians today (btw, an important clarification: Christians are not people or a nation like the Jews. Jews is coming from the word: Judah, and Jews are descendants of Judah, a Jew is someone who's mother is Jewish, it's an ethnic group, a nationality. A Christian is someone who is practicing Christianity, nobody is being born as a Christian, people are being RAISED as Christians and they are being TAUGHT about Christianity, if they will tomorrow abandon this belief that their parents raised them on then they aren't Christians anymore, same goes for Muslims, I have documents about people who been raised as Christians and as Muslims and they abandoned their beliefs because they understood why they should follow the 7 laws of Noach, and now they are called Noachides, because that's what they are - descendants of Noach, the nations of the world are named after the descendants of Noach therefore we have all the right to criticize a false idea/opinion/religion cause we are attacking the idea, not the people, not the ethnic group because Christianity isn't an ethnig group, there is no Christian nation, there is Christian religion, cause Christianity is a religion that was forced on many nationalities) who understood that they can't destroy the Jews (well they tried 2000 years to do it and they failed) so they are trying to convert the Jews by giving them all kinds of gifts and warm words.

And that's what the Church and its followers did and I want to see who is the one who can say that what I speak is not the truth.

As a Jew I'm commanded by G-d to spread the truth of the Torah, anytime and anywhere, and this is what I will do. I also write in other forums and I can tell you that the thing that the non Jews HATE THE MOST is Jews who are trying to impersonate to non Jews and who are trying to play a game as if they aren't Jews, I won't do that, and that's the reason why those who respect me THE MOST in those forums I'm writting in - are devoted Christians! Because I speak the things that they don't have the guts to say!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 09:39:51 PM by Israel7 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »
I can see that you are very passionate in your beliefs and I do respect that.
I can also see that there is nothing I could say to make you feel differently about Christians/Christianity.  
I will say that you are not describing this Christian or my beliefs.
I do not feel I have to dimminish the Jewish people or their beliefs - in order to practice my faith/live my life.  In fact I gain strength and knowledge from sharing in this forum.
The Jewish people are not a threat to my beliefs - as I am not to theirs.

I do appreciate your taking the time answer my question.

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 10:03:16 PM »
I fail to see how a criticism of the leaders of a particular church can be construed as an attack on ordinary people of a certain theology. An attack on Jimmy Carter is not an attack on Americans. An attack on Tony Blair is not an attack on the English. An attack on the neturai karta sect is not an attack on Jews. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being thin skinned to the ultimate degree.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »
I fail to see how a criticism of the leaders of a particular church can be construed as an attack on ordinary people of a certain theology. An attack on Jimmy Carter is not an attack on Americans. An attack on Tony Blair is not an attack on the English. An attack on the neturai karta sect is not an attack on Jews. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being thin skinned to the ultimate degree.
Hey Newman - Are you talking to me?  ;)
Are you calling me thinskinned?  I better carry my parasol to the beach then.  

I just wanted to understand what Israel7 meant in his post.
I appreciated that he took the time to answer.
I also want people to know that as a Catholic from birth - I have never been told by my Church that as long as Jewish people exist they are a threat to our beliefs.
In fact I have been raised with just the opposite view.
That is just my experience - no offense meant.
I did not call it an attack and did not mean to attack anyone.
2216 and the pictures are still there  :)

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
I can also see that there is nothing I could say to make you feel differently about Christians/Christianity.  
I do not feel I have to dimminish the Jewish people or their beliefs - in order to practice my faith/live my life.  In fact I gain strength and knowledge from sharing in this forum.

That's the point you are failing to understand:

Jews DON'T BELIEVE, Jews KNOW!

And that's the difference between the Christians who BELIEVE IN WHAT THEIR IMAGINATION WANTS TO BELIEVE to Jews who KNOW historic events that 3 millions of their descendants witneseed them and they also heard the words of G-d in the revelation in mt. Sinai that non Jews should follow the 7 laws of Noach, and that there won't be any revelation to other nation in which G-d will give new laws to humans, and that the Torah shouldn't be changed at all, and that non Jews will return to follow the 7 laws of Noach in the future.

You believe that your parents are your real parents? Or is it that you KNOW that your parents are your real parents? You know! Same goes for the Jews!

BTW, do you know how G-d describes in the Torah those people who practice Christianity? I'm sure that you won't be happy to hear this, he describes them as people who worship wood.

I've already answered your question.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 10:23:12 PM »
Hey Newman - Are you talking to me?  ;)
Are you calling me thinskinned?  I better carry my parasol to the beach then.  

I just wanted to understand what Israel7 meant in his post.
I appreciated that he took the time to answer.
I also want people to know that as a Catholic from birth - I have never been told by my Church that as long as Jewish people exist they are a threat to our beliefs.
In fact I have been raised with just the opposite view.
That is just my experience - no offense meant.
I did not call it an attack and did not mean to attack anyone.
2216 and the pictures are still there  :)

No no no no, Bullcat. :)

It was just a general comment so nobody starts crying :'(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »

That's the point you are failing to understand:

Jews DON'T BELIEVE, Jews KNOW!

And that's the difference between the Christians who BELIEVE IN WHAT THEIR IMAGINATION WANTS TO BELIEVE to Jews who KNOW historic events that 3 millions of their descendants witneseed them and they also heard the words of G-d in the revelation in mt. Sinai that non Jews should follow the 7 laws of Noach, and that there won't be any revelation to other nation in which G-d will give new laws to humans, and that the Torah shouldn't be changed at all, and that non Jews will return to follow the 7 laws of Noach in the future.

You believe that your parents are your real parents? Or is it that you KNOW that your parents are your real parents? You know! Same goes for the Jews!

BTW, do you know how G-d describes in the Torah those people who practice Christianity? I'm sure that you won't be happy to hear this, he describes them as people who worship wood.

I've already answered your question.
Ok - now that might be considered an attack - but I'm going to put on my thick skin.
I did not ask you another question did I?
I'm glad that YOU KNOW what you know Israel7.
I'll continue to use my imagination...and we'll end this discussion here.
I hate being YELLED AT.  ;) It never sways my views.

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 10:46:51 PM »
Replying to the subject of the thread.....no one has EVER EVER lived in peace with muslims, why would the pope think its possible now??  We hear all the fantasies muslims have of the "glory days" of islam where they ruled and everyone lived in some ridiculous shangri la la land peacefully while unicorns strolled by lakes lit up by rainbows....NEVER happened, anyone who lived in dhimmitude under islam was nothing more than a slave paying the jiyza and living under harsh rules and laws.  No thanks pope no one would buy this crap now, we know too much.

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 10:51:43 PM »
Replying to the subject of the thread.....no one has EVER EVER lived in peace with muslims, why would the pope think its possible now??  We hear all the fantasies muslims have of the "glory days" of islam where they ruled and everyone lived in some ridiculous shangri la la land peacefully while unicorns strolled by lakes lit up by rainbows....NEVER happened, anyone who lived in dhimmitude under islam was nothing more than a slave paying the jiyza and living under harsh rules and laws.  No thanks pope no one would buy this crap now, we know too much.

My brother (who I should add is a prcticing catholic) has a theory that the jesuit 'black pope' ( who's supposed to be the real power) is trying to get his hands on Jerusalem.