Author Topic: Jew Hating Imbecile Roger Waters Appearance Cancelled : Hallelukah!  (Read 3181 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I know some people here can care less about Roger Waters because they don't appreciate how big of a name he is in the Rock music field because of his integral role in the Rock band Pink Floyd BUT I think we should celebrate the fact that he was shut out of appearing at a venue in NY recently due to the negative publicity he received for his vocal ANTI-ISRAEL stance.

This ding-bat openly calls for boycotts against Israel and calls the Jewish state a Nazi state. His antisemitic rhetoric has ratcheted up recently and he was exposed for antisemitic imagery in his concerts. I used to be a fan of Pink Floyd and actually saw two concerts in the 90s of the band. But since I discovered the insidious side of the lead singer and bass player of the band I swore I would wage war against Roger Waters and all the projects which he has done since breaking up Pink Floyd.

I recommend all the people I know to publicly burn Roger Waters albums, and Pink Floyd albums after 1973's Dark Side of the Moon (which is the 1st album Roger Waters took over complete control of lyrics and music for the band). Mr Waters has a severe ego problem which everyone knew about after 1983's The Wall album after which he broke up Pink Floyd forbidding the other members from using the name. I hated Roger Waters then, and I hate him even more now... May he rot in hell...

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel-hater-waters-washed-out-of-nyc-92nd-street-y/2013/04/04/

Israel Hater Waters Washed Out of NYC 92nd Street Y

Given his role in attempting to block the Israeli Philharmonic from giving a purely musical performance at Carnegie Hall, it should be difficult for Waters' supporters to complain about efforts to prevent Waters from appearing to talk about his political views at the 92nd Street Y.

So far no one is saying for sure how it happened or who made the final decision, but there are many supporters of Israel who are breathing a big sigh of relief that Roger Waters, former front man for the 1970′s rock band Pink Floyd, and currently best known for being a rabid hater of Israel, will not be performing at New York City’s 92nd Street Y on April 30th, as had been scheduled.

Waters is still a popular musician, particularly for the aging boomer crowd.  His one night appearance, “A Conversation with Rogers Waters” at the 92nd Street Y had been sold out for some time.  With a mere 900 seat capacity, however, the Kaufman Concert Hall is hardly the size of the mega-theaters Waters used to fill in his prime during his Pink Floyd days.

When news of Waters’ appearance at the 92nd Street Y first began circulating among Jews supportive of Israel, the man behind JCCWatch.org, Richard Allen, sent an email to Sol Adler, executive director of the Y.  Allen suggested perhaps Adler was not aware that Waters is a fanatical supporter of the economic warfare movement against Israel, known as BDS (Boycott of, Divestment From and Sanctions against Israel).  That email was sent on March 24, 2013.

Waters is not only a committed supporter of BDS, he bragged about having been instrumental in convincing Stevie Wonder to renege on his agreement to perform at a pro-Israel benefit in California that took place last year.  He also spoke at the United Nations on November 29, 2012, condemning Israel as an Apartheid state, and blaming Israel for denying the “Palestinian” people their “inalienable right” to “self-determination.”

In addition to these efforts to convince others that Israel must be shunned for committing “human rights violations,” Waters also was a leader of the effort to get Carnegie Hall to cancel the scheduled appearance by the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra in October of 2012.  Given his role in attempting to prevent the Israeli Philharmonic from giving a purely musical performance, it should be difficult for Waters’ supporters to complain about efforts to prevent Waters from appearance at the 92nd Street Y, where he was going to talk about his Israel-hatred.

The Y holds itself out as a center for Jewish life that offers learning opportunities, multigenerational holiday celebrations, and “talks on a broad range of Jewish topics encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to discover their own special meaning in Jewish tradition and find joy in Jewish life and culture.”

The Jewish Press ran a story on March 25 about Waters’ scheduled appearance at the 92nd Street Y, noting that the Y had begun nearly 140 years earlier as the Young Men’s Hebrew Association, and how ironic it was that it was going to host one of the biggest haters of Israel west of the Middle East.

And then things became a little strange at the 92nd Street Y website.

Aw Shucks...  :'(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Jew Hating Imbecile Roger Waters Appearance Cancelled : Hallelukah!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 03:23:25 AM »
I hope he dies if cancer of any sort or an overdose of chemotherapy in the proces.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »
What I can't stand about all this... is so many musicians I know admire Roger Waters... The music school I take my son to has a HUGE picture of him when you first enter.   I really wish more people knew about how evil this guy is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 03:24:19 PM »
I really like that one song "Another Brick in the Wall" you know, that one that says "We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control". It's a real shame that Waters has to be such an anti-Semitic idiot though. It seems that almost all popular musicians along with other celebrities seem to be evil when it comes to politics.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:07:29 PM »
Here is a creep who was dedicated to destroying youth.  IS there any question of why he wants to stand against Israel?

All of these people that hate Israel just hate our G'd.  They hate everything.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 12:25:34 AM »
Shalom,

Here is some evidence of what I alluded to in my original post, that mr waters has an insatiable ego, some even call him an ego-maniac...

http://www.actwin.com/toaph/floyd/indulgence.html

After the release of DSotM, Waters had 100% saturation until the end. This speaks volums. Everything that was written after DSotM had Water's name on it. Mason never made a writing contribution again, Wright dropped out quickly, Gilmour hung on for a while, but by the end, no one but Waters was being given any writing credit at all.

During this fatal transition, Pink Floyd continued producing albums that were commercially and critically successful, and have proven to be exceptionally enduring. Whatever one has to say about the justice of the Waters domination, it's difficult to discredit the results. No one can argue that they met the challenge of following up DSotM, and they met it well.

The above numbers approximate the degree to which members other than Waters were contributing, but they also indicate the degree to which Waters was willing to acknowledge the contributions of anyone other than himself. The more successful the band became, the more he became obsessed with claiming credit for it. He had a falling out with Storm Thorgeson over who would get credit for the cover design for the album Animals, and the two have never worked together since. If one defines "ego" as an overwhelming tendency to take credit for everything one touches, Waters could be described as having quite a healthy ego.

The next turning point came with "The Wall." The album was another career masterpiece for the band, and it was received as such. Like DSotM, it was seamless and complete, and many consider it to have surpassed DSotM in presentation and scale. The story was inspired from the paradox of the success the band had achieved with its audience, and the alienation it felt from its audience due to the success itself. Additionally, it was a story about how the pressures of stardom can break a man's grip on reality. But pervasive throughout it was the very intimate story of Waters' own personal tragedy and his attitudes towards the civilization that bore it.

Waters' ego had incubated in the pre-DSotM years, was born and grew after DSotM, but reached maturity during this time. His claim to credit had become so strong that for the first time writing credit was not itemeized by track. The credits read "all compositions by Roger Waters, except..." with the few instances cited where he couldn't deny credit to Gilmour or Bob Ezrin. Despite the fact that the inspiration for the album was a story in which ALL members of the band were vested, and that the central character who was the vehicle for the story was based directly on Syd Barret, and that Gilmour and Ezrin had a major affect on the sound and overall composition, Waters has always contended that this work was his creation.

The filming of the movie "The Wall" was extremely difficult for Waters because he was in an environment where he didn't have dictatorial privledge. His fights with director Alan Parker were legendary, and Waters was eventually banned from the set. Perhaps it was his frustration with this situation that caused his claim to credit to go over the top. The opening credits to the film read "The Wall by Roger Waters. Performed by Pink Floyd." It was this conceipt that was the first nail in the coffin for Pink Floyd.

The next nail in the coffin was Wright's departure from the band. By the time they were in the studio working on their follow up to "The Wall", Rick Wright was no longer in the lineup.

The final nail in the coffin was total creative control on the part of Waters. During the recording of The Final Cut, all efforts to contribute to the music were thwarted by Waters. In the end he achieved a 100% contribution ratio.

DSoTM = Dark Side of the Moon 1973 Pink Floyd album
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 04:54:27 AM »
Barrett had more charisma and talent than Waters ever had. I loved the Barret Floyd songs, but after Syd- I never liked any of the music done by Pink Floyd. And Waters is a rabid mouth foaming anti-semite.
I don't recall him giving any concerts in fakestine. Let's see him and his boycott friends do a concert there. Or is he too afraid of Hamas bombing his concert?

Anyways, I stopped liking Pink Floyd a long time ago. I used to relax to some of the old 60s Pink Floyd music before, but even Waters ruined that. Sadly, I don't think something like this will teach Waters a lesson. No. It will just tighten his resolve against the evil "Zionists" and make him justified in his deluded mind. Waters is not a genius or a politician or an intellectual. He's just a dumb musician. He can make up his own theories in his little mind and it does not affect humanity. Someday he will rot in hell. May the curse of cursing Israel soon be upon him.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 12:03:23 PM »
I really like that one song "Another Brick in the Wall" you know, that one that says "We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control". It's a real shame that Waters has to be such an anti-Semitic idiot though. It seems that almost all popular musicians along with other celebrities seem to be evil when it comes to politics.

He has no education and attempts to control others thoughts.

And how stupid is the Y for not knowing this.

And how evil and selfish and sick is this piece of human garbage for trying to earn money off of the people that he so obviously hates?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 04:20:12 PM »
Roger Waters is another evil leftist celebrity steeped in political correctness.   No muslim country tolerates the free expression of art and ideas, and he would be put to death if he attempted to make music in just about any of them.  Actually, he's a coward who is afraid of muslim terrorism. Taking a stand against muslim nazi terror takes courage; bashing Israel is easy.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 06:57:10 PM »
Anyone who goes against God's people is also going against God.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 11:28:53 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Talented musician or not means bubkis if you are an anti-Semitic piece of garbage
and foul, ignorant animal!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 11:08:25 AM »
He has no education and attempts to control others thoughts.

And how stupid is the Y for not knowing this.

And how evil and selfish and sick is this piece of human garbage for trying to earn money off of the people that he so obviously hates?

I always kind of took the song to mean it was against public brainwashing by the educational system and other means. But what's crazy is that he is in support of brainwashing people as you pointed out.