Author Topic: One brave Serb official's letter to Hitler in 1941 "We will spill your blood"  (Read 702 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

BELGRADE - He said it all
Svetolik M. Dragačevac, district chief of Paracin, sent on 25 March 1941. a letter to Adolph Hitler in which he called him the dragon and warns him that Serbs will spill his blood and step on his neck.Letter was long in the archives of the Ministry of Internal Affairs FPRY first, and later Yugoslavia.

- Bloodthirsty Hitler hurries so that no fields on this earth stay without planted sorrow and grief. Neither our troubled homeland was spared. We provide you a decent hand, but you want the heart - wrote Dragačevac. District chief dared to say that we had enough of Hitler.

- To you, Hitler, son of Cain, we, children of great fathers and grandfathers, shout, "Enough!" Do not listen and you will encounter the strength of our muscles. We will spill your blood you dragon, stand on your neck so you do not stand up again. Remember that our Lord God may have chose us to get revenge for all your misdeeds. Remember -said Dragačevac, who was arrested in June 1941st and sent to the Mauthausen concentration camp, where he was executed 1942nd year.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great find.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
He should have killed him first, written the letter second...

Also not sure what it would have meant to provide hitler with a 'decent hand?'

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
He should have killed him first, written the letter second...

Also not sure what it would have meant to provide hitler with a 'decent hand?'
An offer stop killing human beings but he wants to kill (take heart). The way I understand it. A decent hand leads men to do what is right but if you do not accept you will be killed. Many such offering were made to our enemies in form of warnings. I failed to translate part of this letter.

Justice thread is interrupted. Reigned prank and forces. Mighty is oppressing little one and in his arrogance does not know God, you do not have souls.
In order to conquer and oppress you tread on us for what was through many the centuries of slavery the most sacred-trample our freedom and honor tread on our pride.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The brave people are victorious in death.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
An offer stop killing human beings but he wants to kill (take heart). The way I understand it. A decent hand leads men to do what is right but if you do not accept you will be killed. Many such offering were made to our enemies in form of warnings. I failed to translate part of this letter.

Justice thread is interrupted. Reigned prank and forces. Mighty is oppressing little one and in his arrogance does not know God, you do not have souls.
In order to conquer and oppress you tread on us for what was through many the centuries of slavery the most sacred-trample our freedom and honor tread on our pride.

I'm not sure I understand this part of the translation, serbian army

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Sorry I can't do better. His way of writing is clear to me but I have a problem to translate it, for example dragon or snake for word azdaha. Any way he clearly states that intentions are to spill his blood and step on his neck (like steppig on snake's head). Probably some Serb who was born in English speaking country would do this in no time.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Excellent! If only that had happened before more atrocities and bloodshed occured.