Author Topic: Imamu Baraka  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Imamu Baraka
« on: April 11, 2013, 09:59:50 PM »
Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed
 Who told 4000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers
 To stay home that day
 Why did Sharon stay away?
 [...]
 Who know why Five Israelis was filming the explosion
 And cracking they sides at the notion '

I guess Sharon worked at the World Trade Center. You know the Prime Minister of Israel's office is in the World Trade Center.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Imamu Baraka
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 10:01:43 PM »
Mishmaat:
Jones ys"v sr"y did not write that poem. Anybody remember the Ocean Hill-Brownsville teachers strike?

Here's an excerpt from Someone Else's House: America's Unfinished Struggle For Integration:

Radicalized students were also at the center of the renewed controversy that flared between blacks and Jews after the strike. Sia Berhan and Karima Jordan were two of Leslie Campbell's most devoted protégées at J.H.S. 271. Both had immersed themselves in Black Studies, changing their names, joining the African-American Student's Association, hanging around Campbell and doing his bidding. Berhan's notorious poem, "Anti-Semitism," was written in his office and inspired by his teachings. Campbell decided to read it, along with several other student efforts, when he appeared on a radio call-in show in late December. The show's host, Julius Lester, was a writer and a militant nationalist; his regular Thursday night program, aired on WBAI, was known as a forum for activists, and Campbell was eager to participate. The two men agreed that the important thing now, in the wake of the settlement, was to prove that the spirit of community control had caught on among youth in the ghetto.]

On the night of the broadcast, Campbell brought a pocket of poems, and it was Lester who chose Berhan's: short, punchy and dedicated to Albert Shanker. "Hey, Jew boy," the infamous opening declared, "with that yarmulke on your head,/you paled-faced Jew boy―I wish you were dead." (218-219) 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:02:40 PM »
So I guess he was a plagiarizer like MLK.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »

I guess Sharon worked at the World Trade Center. You know the Prime Minister of Israel's office is in the World Trade Center.
What, Jews did it?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 10:03:44 PM »
What, Jews did it?

Imama Baraka thinks so.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 10:11:07 PM »
Chaim did a show with David about him. I can't find it on jtfarchive.org.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 10:17:34 PM »
Was there any Freemasonries in the towers?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:31 AM »
Great news! I found the classic episode.

http://www.jtfarchive.org/audio/11272002b.mp3

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 01:27:09 AM »
David makes a mention to Ehud Barak. That's before anyone ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama. I wish we still were in the days before we knew of him. As bad as Bush was, who would have dreamed we would have the worst possible Democrat ever? They couldn't even have a real black American President but rather an African Muslim one.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 01:32:03 AM »
Does anyone have the video of this?