Author Topic: Pelosi invests in Iran  (Read 2155 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Pelosi invests in Iran
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:54:03 AM »
I don't recall if this has previously been posted on the forum so I'll post it just in case:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287216,00.html

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Pelosi invests in Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 07:55:53 AM »
You like to open topics don't you  ::)

Nancy Pelosi is a self hating pro arab drek .

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 08:41:48 AM »
Nanci Pelosi is a Roman Catholic loyal to the Black Pope not America.

Why does your every post amount to Catholic Bashing?  I hope this won't continue to be allowed. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 08:42:54 AM »

Why does your every post amount to Catholic Bashing?  I hope this won't continue to be allowed. 

How is this bashing im exposeing a RAT in our government do you support this Rat?

I will expose the people who kill Jews & Christians there is no diplomatic immunity under Gods Law

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »

Christians don't all consider the Pope as an authority.  In England, more than a few hundred years ago, didn't Henry VIII declare himself the authority in England above the pope, rather than asking the pope to make decisions for them?   Later on, England became Protestant. 

The pope tried demanded amnesty in the US and many Christians disagree with him.  I think he's a liberal for the most part. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 10:47:19 AM »

How is this bashing im exposeing a RAT in our government do you support this Rat?

I will expose the people who kill Jews & Christians there is no diplomatic immunity under Gods Law

I despise Nancy Pelosi - she is loyal to no one but herself.
That has nothing to do with what I asked.

What does her religion have to do anything- Nance Pelosi has one God - Nancy Pelosi.
I notice that you continually bash Catholics - I just don't think that is what this forum is about.
I don't disagree that there are many things that the Catholic Church did and does wrong - this is the place to discuss that.
I don't think that a person being Catholic inherently makes them evil - as I can tell you do - I think that idea has no place on this forum.
Nancy Pelosi is evil for many reasons - none of which are that she is Catholic.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »
Nancy should have been tossed out after she got back from her tour of terror states...which the US govt has banned contact with.  Watching this disgusting old wench prancing around syria in a headscarf was terrible.  Nancy is a traitor, she should be gone before she does anymore damage.