Author Topic: Muslim Scum In Sweden  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Muslim Scum In Sweden
« on: October 03, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »

It has a happy ending...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 06:24:16 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline sixinone

• New JTFer
Re: Muslim Scum In Sweden
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 07:22:09 AM »
Mmmhh yeah Fox News is a reliable source,,, NOT!!!!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
Mmmhh yeah Fox News is a reliable source,,, NOT!!!!!!

You are a retard.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 08:28:58 AM »
Is it quite stunning that Countries in Europe: once the most exclusionary places on the Planet during "The White Man's REIN" are now being taken over by the ANIMALS. 

Have the European Males all been Castrated in a generation or do they Really not Care that these Rapist, Polygamist MUZZIE's are in Large Number among there family-members in Society !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 08:49:50 AM »
Is it quite stunning that Countries in Europe: once the most exclusionary places on the Planet during "The White Man's REIN" are now being taken over by the ANIMALS. 

Have the European Males all been Castrated in a generation or do they Really not Care that these Rapist, Polygamist MUZZIE's are in Large Number among there family-members in Society !
I don't go to many other forums besides JTF however last year I went to a secular forum on the urging of another member here on JTF. He was having a rough debate over there and wanted some people to join him to press our side of  issue. Well needless to say I lasted about an hour before being banned. In that hour I got a real picture of how sick the younger society is countries like that. They told me that things are better now that everything is secular and liberal. Intermarriage is the thing of the future. In short they are happier the way things are now. When I made the mistake of telling them well if you go on like this soon there will not be any true white folks left in your  country  they became incredulous and I was attacked by several members. It seems like all is lost in places like that. Once intermarriage between races gets to the level its at there the original society ceases to exist.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 09:43:31 AM »
If Intermarriage is the "Wave of the Future"... then a MUSLIM WORLD is our Future ! >:(   God Forbid !!!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
The young generation are brainwashed retards. Liberal teachers, liberal media and the cultural elite have instilled self-hate in them. They now think white, judaic/christian, western civilisation is inherantly evil and must be replaced by the enlightened, noble culture of the turd world. They are so stupid they can't see that the non western world is something  infinitly more evil, barbarous and draconian than anything Hitler could have dreamed up in a million years.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 11:12:25 AM »
The young generation are brainwashed retards. Liberal teachers, liberal media and the cultural elite have instilled self-hate in them. They now think white, judaic/christian, western civilisation is inherantly evil and must be replaced by the enlightened, noble culture of the turd world. They are so stupid they can't see that the non western world is something  infinitly more evil, barbarous and draconian than anything Hitler could have dreamed up in a million years.
If the young generation is inherently evil, what does that make me, I'm only 16... Wait, you've already said that I'm an idol worshipping drek...

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »
If the young generation is inherently evil, what does that make me, I'm only 16... Wait, you've already said that I'm an idol worshipping drek...

You're also a missionary in the woodpile. You are being watched. 8)

ftf

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

If i was a missionary, I would actually be preaching, and I haven't been... Yeah I pointed out the holes in your arguments, but only because you raised them. Anyway, I'm sorry if I upset you, and I forgive you for calling me idol worshipping drek, even if your not sorry.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 05:25:13 PM »

not sure if this is supposed to be funny...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »

not sure if this is supposed to be funny...

Thats what i was wondering as well, though i feel some underlying tension... :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 07:52:08 AM »

He didn't say that the young generation is inherently evil.  He said that they are taught to think that they are evil, which is true.  He also didn't say that every single person who is young is inherently evil, just the young generation in general, something that is also true.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
I have a story to tell that seems to be unreal but is it completely true.

My brother visited a prison in Malmö with his class. They all chose one convict to speak to them why they should be lawbiding

My brother chose another Serb. He asked him why he was in jail and this is what he told my brother.

"I had a sister, younger sister. She was 22. One day on her way home she was ambushed by two albanians(muslims no duuh)
they took her in their car and raped her for 2 hours. Then they were going to let her go but desided that they should "tag" her.
They carved in "U.C.K." on her back ( UCK is the terrorist organization thats doing the Serbian Holocaust in Kosovo). Later when she
returned home she went in to her room and stared at the wall. I went in and asked her what's wrong and why she were bloody

-Did anyone beat you!?

She said that she was raped and told me how they looked and their names (they forced her to scream their names while they were raping her).

I was so furious, that I called my friends (all serb criminals/former soldiers). I told one of them to get a hold of a bulldozer. While he
was searching and calling poeple for the bulldozer, me and the rest of my friends went searching for the albanians.

After a couple of hours my friend called me and said he got a bulldozer from a friend of his fathers. Minutes later we found one of the albanians. We forced him to tell where the other one was and we collected him to.

Later on we drove out to the woods to meet my friend with the bulldozer. We tortured them and beat them for hours. Then we dug a big pit where we dumped them alive and threw in some company, a couple of snakes, scorpions and cockroaches.

Later when I came home my mother was crying, and I figured she must have found out what happened to my sister, but that wasn't it
she had commited suicide.

Later on couple of months later I was arrested and I'm serving now my 22 year sentence."

My brother was chocked and a bit proud that the ONLY ones who don't take crap from muslims in Sweden are the Serbs.

Only Unity Saves The Serbs
Само Слога Србина Спашава

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »
If every Swede dealt with a sand knigher rapist in a similar manner that the heroic Serb did, then Sweden would be saved.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site: