Author Topic: Listen to Police Radio, Online Radio Scanner  (Read 758 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Listen to Police Radio, Online Radio Scanner
« on: April 14, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
Last night I heard helicopters in my neighborhood and wondered what was going on now.... Crime has been on the rise in my area and the police have been cutting back their numbers and salary, thus I wonder how they respond to incidents.

A while back I downloaded an application for my Android SmartPhone which basically provides a way to listen to police and EMS service radio. I turned on that app and listened to my local police response to the incident which the helicopters were responding to.

I think that these applications are useful to help keep us informed about the crime which is going on around us.

Here is a link to the app I used last night : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio&hl=en

I also discovered you can listen to police radio on the internet! This site : http://www.broadcastify.com

I am currently listening to the 'Action' which is taking place in Los Angeles. The LAPD is one of the most listened to police radios because there is always action in LA (I know because I lived in Los Angeles for over 10 years in the 80s).

Here is the site to listen to LAPD Code Red channel : http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3711/web

I am sure that most major metropolitan police departments have their radio available on-line...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Listen to Police Radio, Online Radio Scanner
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 04:39:43 PM »
They also help criminals keep track of the police ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 05:03:41 PM »
They also help criminals keep track of the police ...

Double-Edged sword... I like to be able to hear what they are doing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 11:00:06 PM »
You know what's really crazy is that recently at the Lonestar College stabbing incident they had one guy in custody, and they were looking for a second suspect. This second suspect even had a description that was different from the suspect they had in custody. The guy they had in custody had curly red hair and the guy they were still looking for according to the police scanners had medium-length brown hair. All the cars that were finally allowed to leave the campus were being searched to make sure they weren't hiding this second suspect. I saw that on the news video feed, that they were checking the back seats and trunks of every car for this second person. Keep in mind they already had the red-headed guy in custody at that point. Everyone in the area was warned to take shelter in case this second maniac could still want to hurt people.

A few hours later, the college and the police declare that there was only one suspect after all, the guy they had in custody that entire time.

I really was confused by that. I didn't understand how they could say that and why they were wasting so much effort to look for this non-existent second person with a different description when they already had the only suspect in custody.

I am still wondering if there really was a second person that got away and they just are telling people there was only one now so that the students wouldn't be afraid to go back to the college.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 01:27:17 AM »
where do you live that's so dangerous?
Approximately.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 01:31:20 AM »
where do you live that's so dangerous?
Approximately.

I live in the San Francisco bay area...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 10:10:16 AM »
I live in the San Francisco bay area...

In that case you probably take the long way home (while covering your rear) to avoid the fags.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
One of the things that makes me really sad is how some of the prettiest places in the world are often dominated/taken over by evil people. San Fran is a beautiful place, if it weren't for the degenerates. The Maldives is another example.