Author Topic: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!  (Read 18303 times)

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
Re: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2013, 07:36:45 PM »
Now they are saying they think they cornered him in a part of Boston after fire fight
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: CNN doesnt mention one word about Islam, Muslims, or Jihad
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2013, 07:39:40 PM »
Maybe they don't want to be called "racist. "
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2013, 07:51:27 PM »
This is the same network that followed their special on Islamic terrorism with a special on Jewish terrorism and then on Christian terrorism.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
Now they think they caught him but won't make a statement until they know it's him
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
can we get Chsim do do a video on this subject matter as I feel it would generate loads of views and expose the leftist media once again.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »
Now they think they caught him but won't make a statement until they know it's him

I hope he is hung.

There is a picture of him at the marathon in the background... looking content.... and in the foreground is the boy who is about to be murdered by him.  Its too depressing to look at.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »
I hope he is hung.

There is a picture of him at the marathon in the background... looking content.... and in the foreground is the boy who is about to be murdered by him.  Its too depressing to look at.

From what they are saying is he is bleeding inside a boat he is in and it looks like they are letting him slowly bleed out

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »
Boston Police say they have taken him into custody

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Muslims who attacked Boston Marathon
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2013, 08:54:39 PM »
Those people in Boston are awfully obedient. I can't imagine that people would stay inside and practically shut down a whole big city in Texas just because the government recommended it.
You guys can protect yourselves, they can not..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2013, 08:58:35 PM »
CNN is a Cair worshipper!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: BB suspects mother
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2013, 09:01:47 PM »
She said it is a set up from the Fbi and that her sons were controlled by them for 5 years. The retarded mother believes her sons are 100% innocent. Watch the video below. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311686/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Slain-Boston-bomber-promising-Golden-Gloves-boxer-turned-radical-Islam.html?ICO=most_read_module

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Boston bomber caught
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »
The one remaining Boston bomber has been caught!!

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Boston bomber caught
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »
Well hello!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »
how come no one is questioning how  this muslim animal was allowed to stay in this country, if the FBI was on the case?
how come he wasn't deported or at least his visa should have not been renewed/revoked for mere suspicious activitities

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
Chaim needs to make a Video on this!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2013, 06:09:46 AM »
Thanx, Sunil Tripathi was not involved therein and that Mark Mulageta seems to have been lost in to oblivion.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/sunil-tripathi-missing-student-wrongly-identified-as-boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-356334

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2013, 06:10:46 AM »
Apparently some people are spreading disinfo, like saying that the guy who lost both legs is supposedly a disabled vet who lost his legs afghanistan. Read below:

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/boston-bombing-the-no-real-victims-crisis-actors-disinfo-has-started-early/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2013, 06:14:24 AM »
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/glenn-beck-threatens-expose-us-government-cover-boston-bombing-video

Glenn Beck Threatens to Expose U.S. Government Cover-Up of Boston Bombing (Video)

The Boston Marathon bombing suspects have been identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, according to the Washington Post and all other major media outlets.

However, conservative Glenn Beck is insisting there is a U.S. government cover-up involving a Saudi national (video below).

On his daily radio show, as noted by RightWingWatch.org, Beck referenced reports on his website TheBlaze.com that the government had planned to deport a Saudi national “linked to the Boston bombing,” but that information is being covered up for reasons unknown.

"We know they're going to cover it up for a couple of days, maybe a week, possibly a month," claimed Beck. "They will go light on it and will go right back to looking for, you know, Tea Party terrorists and nothing will change."

Beck then gave the U.S. government until Monday to admit the truth, whatever that may be, about the Saudi national, or he will, reports RightWingWatch.org.

"I've had enough of what you've done to our country," Beck dramatically stated. "I thought I had heard and seen it all.  I thought I didn't trust my government.  Oh no, no, no.  There is no depth that these people will not stoop to.  They have until Monday and then The Blaze will expose it."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2013, 08:57:58 AM »
"Before the brothers were captured or killed, their uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, held a press conference at his home in Maryland, in which he dismissed notions his nephews, who arrived in the US from southern Russia a decade ago, had any true understanding of Islam or the Chechen struggle to create a separate Muslim state."

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/boston-marathon-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-in-custody/story-fndir2ev-1226624804954

In that sense no muslamic ever has or had any true understanding of Islam.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2013, 09:08:31 AM »
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/boston-marathon-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-in-custody/story-fndir2ev-1226624804954

"Anzor Tsarnaev told the newspaper, which also reported Tamerlan was questioned by the FBI in 2011, at the request of a foreign government concerned about his extremist ties."

Who was that government and what was the outcome of inquiry.

"The boys' father has said that the reason the family fled Chechnya was to escape the brutality of the crackdown. He went home a year ago, believing life had become safe for him, and wanted his sons to come home with him."

Now it can be understood that the said crackdown was justified.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
Now the authorities will have enough time to extract from the terrorist, the information that where they were trained in Pak666 or POK or which paki trainer trained them in Central Asia.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »
In 2004 similar Chechen animals killed over 200 little middle school children in Russian city of Beslan, and over 250 other grown ups like police, military and teachers.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2013, 08:07:01 PM »
Never underestimate the power of the Koran & 1500 years of Islamic history of conquest in instantaneously being able to transform the seemingly mildest, politest, friendliest most righteous and honest Muslim friend of yours, even those born & educated in the US, UK & Australia, even professional Muslim doctors, dentists, lawyers and nurses, in to a totallly ruthless mass murderer of women and children, even more than a Nazi!

No Nazi killer would be prepared to willingly give up his life to kill women and children.

But when a Muslim goes in to shaheed-mode http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheed
his total essence is to literally commit suicide for his deity whilst blowing up women and children "infidels"!

Unfortunately nothing less than an WMD Islamic terror attack with atomic/dirty atomic/chemical or bio mass casualties (ie tens of thousands dead) will result in the outlawing of Islam, the banning of the Koran and the levelling of Mecca, in order to save humanity.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:26:37 PM by Yerusha »