Author Topic: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!  (Read 18323 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: 1 Boston Quranimal arrested after massive shootout + explosion
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
more importantly how can we credit obongo for his heroic efforts in taking down the terriorists ....and discredit the police
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 10:49:12 AM »
The muslim on the loose posted online and said "I will kill you all. You killed my brother".

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=9071521

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: Boston suspect's web page venerates Islam, Chechen independence
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2013, 11:58:25 AM »
Of course these evil tragedies are nothing to celebrate, however I must say I do seem to enjoy the way this has all been played out.  First you have to "white looking' guys and the media is all over it... yesterday while watching CNN I found it funny how the talking head would often come back to the fact that they were "white" males and not only would mention it over and over but most of the time she would pronounce it with emphasis.

Now their hopes have been dashed and it will be pathetically funny to see them react to the news of their adherence to the religion of peace. :laugh:
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: BB suspects mother
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »
Good link with good photos.

I was talking about this with my mother yesterday and she was saying how they suspects on the video footage looked white. I told her to watch out with her quick conclusions and that having pale skin may mean you are "white skinned" but doesn't mean that they are the "whites" of western civilization.  I told her that they could be Lebanese or Iranian since they sometimes have pale skin... especially when they come live in temperate zones with winter climates. Just like us they spend the whole winter with clothes and coats on and doesn't get much sun and thus are slightly more pale than they would be in sunnier climates. 

I told her to expect it to be "pale skinned" muslims... and now we have these wonderful chechnyans to thanks for death and destruction.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: BB suspects mother
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2013, 12:32:27 PM »
like pig mother like pig sons
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
they just interviewed the pig uncle
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »
the angry pig uncle was just interviewed.
he kept dening their Chechnya connection.
he's obviously just as guilty and likely involved.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36:49 PM »
Muzzies again ! >:(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: they just interviewed the pig uncle
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »
Muzzies again ! >:(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »
All the Muzzies are crazy! :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
they just spoke with the pig sister and husband
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »
the pig sister's husband pretends not to be a pig muslim.
the pig sister says she doesn't know anything.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:36 PM »
Hopefully now Nato will not start telling that in order to stop such muslamic terrorism, the Chechnya should be liberated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2013, 01:10:21 PM »
Hopefully now Nato will not start telling that in order to stop such muslamic terrorism, the Chechnya should be liberated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
CNN doesnt mention one word about Islam, Muslims, or Jihad
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »
Compare the pages for yourself:
http://www.cnn.com/

http://www.foxnews.com/

CNN mentions nothing about Jihad, Islam, Muslims, etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: CNN doesnt mention one word about Islam, Muslims, or Jihad
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »
I have not patronized the CNN site nor watched CNN news in almost 10 years... I have known how biased for Islam and against Israel that slime-pit called CNN is..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Muslims who attacked Boston Marathon
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2013, 04:24:34 PM »
While I was one who did not want to jump to conclusions I also was very suspicious that the culprits would be muslims. Now it seems that we can assuredly point to the two brothers (one who died in a shootout) who are now implicated and say that the reason they carried out an attack against America is due to their religion.

Here is an article from A7 which points out all the terrorist signs these two had:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167295#.UXGnA0BDsVQ

Boston Terrorist Had 'Terror Links' on YouTube

The Boston Marathon bombings suspect who was killed had a YouTube page listing links to men he identified as "terrorists".
Elad Benari, Canada

The Boston Marathon bombings suspect who was killed in a police shootout features a YouTube page listing links to men he identified as "terrorists" and Islamic teachers, AFP reports.

The Russian-language YouTube page of the dead suspect, identified as 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, features various links to websites pulled by YouTube as well as to those on Islamic teachings, according to the report.

One link, called "It's Only Sunnah," features a nearly hour-long speech by an Islamic teacher named Shaykh Feiz Mohammed, while other links are entitled "Terrorists" and "Islam".

Meanwhile, Tamerlan's 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar, the other suspect in the bombings who remains at large, has a social website in Vkontakte, the Russian equivalent of Facebook, stating that he went to elementary school in the Dagestani city of Makhachkala in southern Russia between 1999 and 2001.

The site says that Dzhokhar graduated from Cambridge Ringe & Latin School in Massachusetts in 2011, identifies "Islam" as his world view, and "career and money" as his main goals in life, according to AFP.

It also lists information about Chechnya and Islam as well as different mosques around the world, and retells some jokes about the unfair treatment of Muslims in the North Caucasus.

One of the jokes reads: "They have this riddle in school. There is a car. Inside are a man from Dagestan, a second man from Chechnya and a third man from Ingushetia. Question -- who is driving the car? Answer -- the police."

A manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, believed to be "armed and dangerous" continues.

Authorities told Boston-area residents to stay in their homes on Friday morning. Police forces sealed off much of Watertown, near Boston, as they killed one suspect and continue to hunt for the other, according to reports.

State Police announced in the early hours of the morning that they would be going “door to door, street by street, in and around Watertown.” They warned residents to stay inside and not answer the door unless the person is clearly identified as a law-enforcement officer.

(Arutz Sheva’s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:41 PM »
Ultimately they turned out to be the chechen muslamic terrorists. Their deeper connections and training if any may further need to be searched and corroborated.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2013, 05:16:41 PM »
The second and surviving terrorist must be caught alive. Otherwise who will give the direct details of the plans, intents, training and the hands behind them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Muslims who attacked Boston Marathon
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2013, 05:17:38 PM »
The second and surviving terrorist must be caught alive. Otherwise who will give the direct details of the plans, intents, training and the hands behind them.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2013, 05:28:17 PM »
The 2 scumbags father said if his son is killed all hell will break loose.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
Those people in Boston are awfully obedient. I can't imagine that people would stay inside and practically shut down a whole big city in Texas just because the government recommended it.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:38 PM »
lol. duh.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:06 PM »
on facebook profile of an Indian muslim politician:

link?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »
Communist news network, Allah Broadcasting Company, Communist Bull you-know-what, and Faux news, none of them are trustworthy or reliable. Fox only seems a little bit better but that's called controlled opposition.