Author Topic: Beck to Obama: Come clean on bombing or else  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Beck to Obama: Come clean on bombing or else
« on: April 21, 2013, 04:59:12 PM »
Not sure what this is all about...

Beck to Obama: Come clean on bombing or else
Threatens to 'expose' secret of marathon attack if administration doesn't confess
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come-clean-on-bombing-or-else/

TV and radio host Glenn Beck has warned the Obama administration it has until Monday, April 22, to come clean about the Boston Marathon bombing, or he promises to “expose” what’s being hidden from the American public.

“I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government,” Beck lamented. “Oh, no. No, no. There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday, and then the Blaze will expose it.”

What is Beck threatening to expose? Apparently it has something to do with Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national initially questioned by police following the bombing, but since released.

“Let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government,” Beck intoned. “We know who this Saudi national is. And it is in your best interest and the best interest of integrity and trust for the people of United States of America – it’s best coming from you, not coming from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. … We know he is a very bad, bad, bad man.”

Beck claimed to have information leaked to him by “patriots” in several offices and agencies, confirming the government knows more about Alharbi that has been reported and is, contrary to media reports, to be deported for “national security” reasons.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Beck to Obama: Come clean on bombing or else
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »
Walid Shoebat has reported Al Harbi is from the Saudi alHarbi clan which includes a leading al qaeda figure in Yemen directly related to this young man.  That entire clan heavily supports al qaeda ideologically.     

Beck is referring to more info on the reason for this student's deportation on security grounds even though he was supposedly cleared of involvement in the attacks.    He may also have something on why this was covered up.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 05:31:36 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
Here is the update with revelations from Beck about the Saudi national, Al Harbi.

The NTC tagged him as 212 3B - reserved for those who pose a direct threat to national security.  He was to be deported.    Initially, reports were that it was connected to the Boston bombings as well.     Then after closed-door meetings between Kerry and the Saudis, then Obama and the Saudis, the file was altered!

What connection did this young man have to the bombings, and what is the govt trying to hide from us?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »

What connection did this young man have to the bombings, and what is the govt trying to hide from us?

They were trumped by the Saudi Obama and the Muslim brotherhood!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 09:13:48 PM »
Here is the update with revelations from Beck about the Saudi national, Al Harbi.

The NTC tagged him as 212 3B - reserved for those who pose a direct threat to national security.  He was to be deported.    Initially, reports were that it was connected to the Boston bombings as well.     Then after closed-door meetings between Kerry and the Saudis, then Obama and the Saudis, the file was altered!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

Background points:

A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
    As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
    An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
    A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
    Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
    Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted.  Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.
    New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
    Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
    Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.

Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings.  It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out.   Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) last Friday.

But now a number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture.

“This week has changed me,” he said at the top of his radio program on Monday.  “The events in Boston changed me….The events in Washington around Boston changed me.”

We crossed an “extraordinarily disturbing threshold” last week, Beck said, but we know “exactly who we’re dealing with now.”

After a discussion of how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is currently under guard in the hospital, wasn’t read his Miranda rights, Beck proceeded to lay out a number of key points on the case.

“While the media continues to look at what the causes were of these two guys, there are, at this hour, three people involved,” he said.  “The first one is the one we are going to address.”

Beck proceeded to highlight the background of the Saudi national first identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, noting that the the NTC issued an event file calling for his deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.

“We are not sure who actually tagged him as a ’212 3B,’ but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this — it has to be almost certain,” Beck explained.  “It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty — it is not thrown around lightly.”

Beck continued, noting that after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud on Tuesday, the FBI began backtracking on the Saudi national from suspect, to person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody.

Then, on Wednesday, President Obama had a “chance” encounter with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir.

“Wednesday at 5:35 p.m. the file is altered,” Beck said.  “This is unheard of, this is impossible in the timeline due to the severity of the charge….You don’t one day put a 212 3B charge against somebody with deportation, and then the next day take it off.  It would require too much to do it.”

“There are only two people that could revoke the deportation order — the director of the NTC could do it after speaking with each department, the FBI, the ATC, etc. — which is impossible to do in such a short period of time, — or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it.  We don’t have any evidence to tell you which one did it,” Beck said.

Congressman Duncan has detailed information about the Saudi national in his possession, and he and other members of the House Homeland Security Committee have sent a formal letter of request (which we have a copy of) to Napolitano for a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.

Beck proceeded to highlight more key points: The Saudi national was allegedly once flagged on a terror watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted.

If, as an ICE official said last week, there is actually a ​second ​Saudi in custody, who is it? Beck asked.  “Why were there were no names, no pictures presented?  The fact is, an event was created for one Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi indicating he was to be deported for terrorism activity related to the Boston bombing. If this file was created with another Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi in mind, don’t you think we should know about it?”

Beck continued with more exclusive information:

The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio.  He has been in this country six months.  He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge?  And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge?

Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified?  Why are they being cut out of all information?  This is protocol.

We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come.

Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.  This will be the reason Napalitano won’t answer the Homeland Security Committee’s request for a briefing.  Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media — but that apparently doesn’t take much — to prevent the story from being pursued… They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent.

It is still unclear why the government is stonewalling the media on information as to why the file initially labeled Alharbi as a threat, only to change that designation later in the week.  Is there a legitimate threat that’s being covered up?  Did the government have actual concerns about Alharbi, but was too quick to connect him in this instance and is now trying to stave off embarrassment?

Bottom line, Beck said: “I need you to call your congressmen right now.  There are congressmen who are aware of this, have seen the documentation — they need your support, they need your help…If we do not stand up, he is on a plane tomorrow or he is already gone.”

“We demand answers from the Justice Department and this administration.”

Beck proceeded to put the issue in a larger perspective, noting that multiple news outlets reported after 9/11 that prominent Saudis were allowed to leave the country, even as all flights were grounded.

“The Bush administration would later block the investigation into Saudi involvement into 9/11, even though 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, and would eventually force the redaction of a 28-page chapter of the 9/11 Commission report regarding foreign, specifically Saudi, support for some of the Al-Qaeda hijackers,” Beck said, noting that the questionable relationship between Saudi Arabia and the United States goes back further than the current administration.

But, he said, we have now taken that relationship to a whole new level. “On January 14, 2013 President Obama met with Saudi Minister of Interior,” Beck remarked.  “Two days later Janet Napolitano signed agreement with Saudi minister allowing ‘trusted traveler’ status on Saudi student visitors, meaning greatly reduced security checks and scrutiny.”

“This is trusted traveler status that we don’t give to some of our most trusted allies, and we gave it to Saudi Arabia last January?” Beck said.  “So they can just walk into our country no questions asked?”

“There is a pattern,” he said.  “There is a relationship between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia the American public doesn’t know about. The case of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi is only the latest example.”

Editor’s note: We discussed this story and all the day’s news during our live BlazeCast at 12 p.m. ET

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
On one broadcast, Beck was about to expose the domestic POW camps, which are also sometimes referred to as FEMA camps. He made the mistake of announcing he was going to do it before hand. Earlier that day on Fox and Friends he was talking about how he was amazed at what he'd uncovered and he was sure his audience would be shocked. Apparently during the course of the day he got some kind of threat from his bosses not to talk about it. So he went on the air and completely changed his tune and said he had nothing to expose, then made a joke/not a joke about how "they're making me say this".

If Beck had anything really mind-blowing or secret to expose then he'd have to be really stupid to make that mistake twice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 09:35:29 PM »
On one broadcast, Beck was about to expose the domestic POW camps, which are also sometimes referred to as FEMA camps. He made the mistake of announcing he was going to do it before hand. Earlier that day on Fox and Friends he was talking about how he was amazed at what he'd uncovered and he was sure his audience would be shocked. Apparently during the course of the day he got some kind of threat from his bosses not to talk about it. So he went on the air and completely changed his tune and said he had nothing to expose, then made a joke/not a joke about how "they're making me say this".

If Beck had anything really mind-blowing or secret to expose then he'd have to be really stupid to make that mistake twice.

He already came out with it today.   He also claims 6 different senators confirm it to him.  And one security agency staffer read him the document verbatim over the phone.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 09:39:14 PM »
He also is not with FOX anymore,  he is on his own...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 09:42:28 PM »
He already came out with it today.   He also claims 6 different senators confirm it to him.  And one security agency staffer read him the document verbatim over the phone.

Thanks. I've gotten a chance to read through the whole thread now and it's pretty interesting stuff. I couldn't quite let go of the idea that the Saudi was involved even after the news said he was innocent. I'm glad this is being exposed.

He also is not with FOX anymore,  he is on his own...

I haven't directly watched cable news in a long time (I occasionally watch news streams on the computer) so I wasn't aware of that. I also can't listen to his radio program very easily if he still has one because of that William Shatner cadence to his voice that really irritates me. Especially when Beck is talking about something he thinks is important, he spaces. every. word. out. for. dramatic. effect., and I find it really irritating.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 09:48:07 PM »
Thanks. I've gotten a chance to read through the whole thread now and it's pretty interesting stuff. I couldn't quite let go of the idea that the Saudi was involved even after the news said he was innocent. I'm glad this is being exposed.

I haven't directly watched cable news in a long time (I occasionally watch news streams on the computer) so I wasn't aware of that. I also can't listen to his radio program very easily if he still has one because of that William Shatner cadence to his voice that really irritates me. Especially when Beck is talking about something he thinks is important, he spaces. every. word. out. for. dramatic. effect., and I find it really irritating.

You had to remind me (william shatner over-dramatizing)

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
That first video was comedy gold Muman. At least when the real Shatner does the dramatic pauses/overacting, it's funny. When Glenn Beck imitates the cadence it's just irritating. One of the funniest things I ever saw though was when Glenn Beck was interviewing William Shatner.  :::D You could really compare their voices then.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 02:00:56 PM »
Why so much soft heart for saudi arabic hardliners.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 12:39:47 PM »
The Beck meister is getting info that only intelligence knows.   Suspect Alharbi classified as 2123B, armed and dangerous, should have been on No Fly List...should never have been admissable to the US!  Terrorist are being allowed to slip through the cracks.