Author Topic: Chechen Preisdent: Arabs are smarter than Jews, My beard makes me pious  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
"I think the Arabs are very smart. They even smarter than the Jews."
"Russia will ally itself with the Arabs against Europe and the West because it has 26 million Muslims."

Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
He is right in a way - 70% of jews voted for Obama

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
I would have been interested to hear him elaborate about his claim that the wahabis and salafis are distorting Islam.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I see that he has the fancy Militant Caucasus-front "look" going for him. How comforting seeing the own president looking like Umarov and kissing up to the Arabs. He is not one bit arab for him to be going on about arab supremacy. (He's more like Kavkaz-Russian) but there he goes, kissing up to those who converted his ancestors. The arabs converted people and didn't even treat the non ethnic arabs properly, but let this non-Arab kiss up to them.

The Kavkaz has got to be one of the most beautiful regions in the world. But a place that was poisoned by Russia and Islam. Only a few countries remained Christians and a number of Yuhuro and Gruzini Jews live in the Kavkaz. The Kavkaz countries that remained Christian are able to have actual normal lives. The Kavkaz countries who turned moslim are a living hell hole!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:56:33 PM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If the Muslims are so much smarter than the Jews, then why are there countries such dumps?  I've been to Iran as a child.  I'll never forget those in ground toilets where you had to pull a lever in the toilet to flush it.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Absolute utter genius coming from this part of the world. We can all learn a lot from
 these amazing sages!    :o                                             laugh:                           

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chechen might have been the slaves of arabs.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Arabs smart? If so, name of some their amazing accomplishments in science and technology?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
What an arrogant statement...thats why the Arab Muslim dumbies have lived in an absolute state of terrorism and poverty for their people, and are totally dysfunctional that they want to die so they can take others with them! Dumb, stupid, ignorant!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The only thing they have is oil. That's it. And they didn't even discovered it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision