Author Topic: Can somebody help me?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Can somebody help me?
« on: April 23, 2013, 03:50:36 PM »
My brother keeps telling me and everyone else that Tsarnaev brothers were both framed and, therefore, are both innocent. He keeps saying that the U.S. government did both Boston massacre and 9/11 attacks just as an excuse to attack muslim countries and that he does not believe a single second that muslims can commit terrorist attrocities in general because Islam is "a religion of peace". When I say that muslims were behind each attack, he starts yelling at me and calling me "racist", "bigot", "ultranationalist", "muslim-hater", etc. How can I convince my own brother that what the conspiracy theories he spreads are ridiculous. My brother is 100% liberal, especially on muslim issues and he even says that "palestine" belongs to muzzies and that Jews are oppressors. He also believes Jews control the mass media.

I know some of you will say I'm making it up to defame him, but I'm not. He says it too often and it gets on my nerve already. Can anyone give an advice on how would I be able to convince him otherwise? I will appreciate your support.

Thank you.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Can somebody help me?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 03:55:11 PM »
Your brother is a wack-job nut... Sorry charley...

You must present the evidence that these two were Muslim extremists {And he even admits it}. As far as the 9/11 conspiracy... I would sock him in the face as hard as I could if he said that to my face. My brother died in the 9/11 attacks and I know who did it, and the conspiracy is only spread by those who hate America and Israel.

Your brother is a cold-blooded Antisemitic a**...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 03:59:23 PM »
The real conspiracy is figuring out who are the ones spreading these crazy threories? I suspect that the CAIR organization is a big supporter of 9/11 conspiracy theories. The arabs are also a big supporter of 9/11 conspiracy theory with the conclusion it must be the Jews who did it.

There is a conspiracy which needs investigation but the lame-wristed liberals will never address it. It is the conspiracy that the muslim brotherhood and CAIR are working to infiltrate our government at the highest levels (from the President on down). We have had many high-level officials take the muslim side on many issues including the implementation of Sharia law in America. This is the true conspiracy..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
Your brother is a cold-blooded Antisemitic a**...

How can my brother be an antisemite if I'm a Jew myself. He is a liberal though and I can't stand such behavior already. I wouldn't care if someone else would spread such nonsense like "US Gov't did 9/11" or so on but my own brother does this. I can't ignore it.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »
How can my brother be an antisemite if I'm a Jew myself. He is a liberal though and I can't stand such behavior already. I wouldn't care if someone else would spread such nonsense like "US Gov't did 9/11" or so on but my own brother does this. I can't ignore it.

He said he thinks the Jews control the media, are behind 9/11, etc.... He is a self-hating Jew hater... That too is an antisemite...

The Jews don't need to fight Islam. Islam is the one who declared war on the Jews. Ever since their pedophile prophet massacred tens of thousands of Jews (as recorded in the koran)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »
Maybe his conspiracy will be blown away by this revelation:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/boston-suspect-admits-attacks/story-fnd134gw-1226628287418

BOSTON bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has reportedly admitted to planting explosives at the Boston Marathon.

The Boston Globe reports that Tsarnaev admitted to planting the bombs and killing MIT police officer Sean Collier with his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed in a police shoot-out. The marathon attack left three dead and at least 264 people wounded.

Tsarnaev reportedly told authorities on Sunday that he and his brother were behind the attacks, and said his brother had become radicalised in part because of US action in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev remains in a Boston hospital, where he is recovering from gunshot wounds that may be self-inflicted. He was captured in a backyard boat after a dramatic manhunt that paralysed Boston.

Tsarnaev has been charged with using a weapon of mass destruction. His condition was overnight upgraded from serious to fair, and he was able to speak and communicate with authorities.

Slain police officer Collier and eight-year old bombing victim Martin Richards were both laid to rest today.

The reports came after the wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev said she had no idea of any plot.

Of course they 'brainwashed' him when he was in the hospital, used the vulcan mind-meld in order to plant the idea in his head that he was guilty... Uhhh... No...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »
I too believe that all of the muslamics are not terrorists. Only some of them are terrorists, but all others are either will be terrorists or potential terrorists. Whatever it all is about but I do not know how some one so liberal and fault line conspiracy theorist will be taking it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 05:05:31 PM »
I too believe that all of the muslamics are not terrorists. Only some of them are terrorists, but all others are either will be terrorists or potential terrorists. Whatever it all is about but I do not know how some one so liberal and fault line conspiracy theorist will be taking it.

and most terrorists are muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 06:52:40 PM »
How can my brother be an antisemite if I'm a Jew myself. He is a liberal though and I can't stand such behavior already.

"especially on muslim issues and he even says that "palestine" belongs to muzzies and that Jews are oppressors. He also believes Jews control the mass media. "

???  Your brother is a self-hating wacko. Does he use drugs?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 07:42:32 PM »
My suggestion would be to try and concentrate on the Qur'an and haddiths.  You'll probably be wasting your time trying to change his mind about Jews controling the media.  People who believe this usually just have a hate on for Jews and no amount of arguing with them will change their minds about it.  If they can stop hating Jews (in this case self hating) then they will naturally realize how wrong they are about Jews controlling media.  If you absolutely must discuss that topic with him, I would suggest trying to get him to admit that there are many non Jewish people involved in media and then to have him realize and acknowledge that pretty much all of those Jews who are part of that media problem are not orthodox or zionists or righteous in any sense of the word but rather that they are Jews who do all they can to reject the Bible and thus Judaism and Christianity and are for the most part atheists.  It can hardly be said that these atheists born to Jewish parents and thus Jews themselves are in any way representative of Jews as a whole and thus it could never be said, even if it was true that the entire media was controlled by Jews, that those atheists Jews in the media can be equated with "The Jews" as a whole.  Essentially, get him to see that they are bad Jews who reject Torah and therefore do not represent Judaism and Israel but rather desecrate God's Name.

Also maybe if he insists on bring up this Jews control the media thing, you can show him pictures and videos of muslim atrocities and make him realize the scale of their brutality and that it happens pretty much each day and make him realize that only a small portion of these atrocities get reported in mainstream news and this would suggest that the media is intentionally under-reporting barbaric muslim behavior. Hopefully then he should realize that if Jews hate muslims so much and they also control the media then the media should be showing muslim atrocities on tv all day and night.   ....but if you can, i'd say avoid that topic (about jews and the media) and focus on other key things.

Rather I would suggest focus on two things. 1st try and get him to chill out for a second and do an objective study of the long haul history of the land he calls "Palestine".  There was a time about 10 years ago when I was ignorant, as many are, and took the "Palestinian" claims for granted.  It wasn't until I was challenged by a Jew that I knew and discussed with sometimes. We had never really talked about the mid-east situation and when I told him that I thought the "Palestinians" should have a state and so forth, he told me that there was no such thing as "Palestine" nor any such people as "Palestinians".   Might have he been a Kahanist? possibly, but I had never heard the name before and he didn't mention it.  It was only years later after finding out about JTF(through anti-semitic websites ironically) that I realized that a Kahanist message was the challenge that turned me towards a path to truth so many years ago.  Needless to say, when this Jewish friend of mine told me there were no such thing as "Palestinians" I was utterly speechless.  I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I asked him if he was joking and he told me he wasn't.  I asked him if he realized that there was an Arab population over there which claimed ancient ancestry in that land. He told me he did and then proceeded with his challenge.  He asked me, if the there is such a thing as a historic "Palestinian nation", then name me what city or cities has it had as its capital(s)? What was it's currency? What was its official language? What were it's borders? What was the basis of its national economy? What were its relations with other countries (allies, foes)? Name me one of it's presidents, prime ministers, King, or national leader of any sort other that Arafat? And he probably asked a few more questions of that nature. He didn't ask me to answer them all, he only asked me to answer any one of them. Any one that I wanted. But he said it had to be a scholarly accepted reference. I thought it would be a perfectly easy job and I'd be back to smear some metaphorical egg on his face in a day or two.  A week passed by, and then a second and by the third week he came up to me at work and asked me about my research and I had to admit to him that I couldn't answer any of the questions he had asked.  He then told me something I had already figured out at the end of my research...He told me that these were all questions that can be easily answered when the questions are asked of any nation that has actually had a historical existence.  He got me to realize that the Arab claim is a bluff.  All this by simply making a bold statement about there not being such a thing as "Palestine or Palestinians" and then backed it up with a challenge to answer any one of those easy and basic questions that should be easy to answer if only there had actually even been a "Palestinians nation".

The second thing I'd focus on is getting him to be intellectually honest and have him admit that he hasn't taken a critical look at Islam and much less has he read the Qur'an and looked into the haddiths.  Once he admits this you can then shame him into making the intellectual effort to do the study or otherwise forfeit his "right" to an opinion on the matter.  If he only read the Qur'an, then he'd see for himself the barbarity contained within.

After my epiphany concerning the falsity of the Arab claim to Israel, I did decide to take a critical look at Islam as a whole.  I had realized that they lied about "Palestine" and that they could just as well have lied about Islam being a "religion of peace".  Once your brother is confronted with one Arab/Islamic lie (the one concerning "Palestine") then he may be more willing to consider that they lied to him about Islam as a whole.

Hope this wasn't too long. And hope it helps somewhat.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »
Boy.. this is really saddening.  My family are all leftists... but at least they are not stooping to the level of conspiracies. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »
Why don't you show him Chaim's video's showing the facts? Also introduce him to the Torah. No point in learning the koran (as someone suggested) let him spend his time learning Torah and establish on himself the correct mindset.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »
Why don't you show him Chaim's video's showing the facts? Also introduce him to the Torah. No point in learning the koran (as someone suggested) let him spend his time learning Torah and establish on himself the correct mindset.

Tag, I agree that if he was willing to watch Chaim's video's and was at least somewhat convinced of his errors then he shouldn't waste his time studying koran.  I doubt however, based on the brother's description, that he would be willing to study Torah either.  If he won't study Torah based on his predetermined ideas about muslims being good and Jews being bad then it may not be a bad idea to spend a week or two researching the koran and the truth about Islam.  I'm not saying he should dedicate a life to studying koran but just thought I'd point out that it worked for me and many other people I know.

It becomes difficult to persist with the illusions about a peaceful and innocent islam when we are confronted with the truth about this "religion of peace".  Sometimes the best is to get them to learn about islam from islamic sources themselves.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 08:11:12 PM »
I feel bad for you.  I have a close family member who believes many of the same things.  He even said he would have gone on that first Gaza flotilla. 

I got into a huge fight with him a while back. 

So I'm probably not the best one to ask.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 08:15:14 PM »
Tag, I agree that if he was willing to watch Chaim's video's and was at least somewhat convinced of his errors then he shouldn't waste his time studying koran.  I doubt however, based on the brother's description, that he would be willing to study Torah either.  If he won't study Torah based on his predetermined ideas about muslims being good and Jews being bad then it may not be a bad idea to spend a week or two researching the koran and the truth about Islam.  I'm not saying he should dedicate a life to studying koran but just thought I'd point out that it worked for me and many other people I know.

It becomes difficult to persist with the illusions about a peaceful and innocent islam when we are confronted with the truth about this "religion of peace".  Sometimes the best is to get them to learn about islam from islamic sources themselves.

I would say for the logical person it should take 20 minutes of reading the Qur'an

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 08:22:34 PM »
I would say for the logical person it should take 20 minutes of reading the Qur'an

Agreed, however his brother didn't seem to be best described as "logical"  ....(no offense to your brother ObamaisTrash)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 08:35:29 PM »
Is there some reason why your brother could have become interested in anti-Semitism? Maybe you should start at the beginning and find out why he started feeling this way. Did something bad happen in his life which he attributed to either a Jewish individual or to Jews in general?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
I wouldn't be able to put up with it. To me anyone that loves or defends muslims is a muslim.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 10:34:39 PM »
Sorry to hear this. Best not to argue face on to illogical people but to argue from behind.

Start with do not do unto others that you wouldn't want done to you. The moment he says Muslims are good show him what Muslims say about Jews and non Muslims and ask him, is this loving non Muslims?  And then if he says its a small minority, ask him what percentage he considers that do be then multiply that by 1 billion.

You won't win him over even if he ends up a causality to Muslim terrorism. He'll stay blame Jews for Muslim hatred.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 11:48:55 PM »
My brother keeps telling me and everyone else that Tsarnaev brothers were both framed and, therefore, are both innocent. He keeps saying that the U.S. government did both Boston massacre and 9/11 attacks just as an excuse to attack muslim countries and that he does not believe a single second that muslims can commit terrorist attrocities in general because Islam is "a religion of peace". When I say that muslims were behind each attack, he starts yelling at me and calling me "racist", "bigot", "ultranationalist", "muslim-hater", etc. How can I convince my own brother that what the conspiracy theories he spreads are ridiculous. My brother is 100% liberal, especially on muslim issues and he even says that "palestine" belongs to muzzies and that Jews are oppressors. He also believes Jews control the mass media.

I know some of you will say I'm making it up to defame him, but I'm not. He says it too often and it gets on my nerve already. Can anyone give an advice on how would I be able to convince him otherwise? I will appreciate your support.

Thank you.

The brothers hijacked a car in Cambridge before the shootout with police, and they admitted (and bragged) to the car owner that they carried out the bombing at the marathon.   The person who was hijacked came forward and said it.    They were found in his car.  With bombs and guns, which they fired and launched at police.    It can't get much more obvious than this.   I'm sorry but is your brother an idiot?

When the interrogators asked Djohar why they did the bombing, he didn't reply " We didn't do it."   He admitted to it and said his brother wanted to "defend Islam against insult" by doing it.     It's amazing that people think the brothers are innocent when neither of them ever thought they were.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 11:53:53 PM »
About "controlling" the media, please refer him to this article in which a Saudi muslim terrorist exhibits clear control over media mogul rupert murdoch:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2005/dec/12/newscorporation.rupertmurdoch

Saudi prince changes Fox's Paris riots coverage

Claire Cozens   
    MediaGuardian, Monday 12 December 2005 03.41 EST   
Fox News was ordered to alter its coverage of the riots in France after a Saudi prince with shares in its parent company News Corporation complained to Rupert Murdoch.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul aziz Al-Saud told a conference in Dubai he had telephoned Mr Murdoch after seeing a strapline on the news channel describing the disturbances as "Muslim riots".

"I picked up the phone and called Murdoch and said that I was speaking not as a shareholder, but as a viewer of Fox. I said that these are not Muslim riots, they are riots," Campaign Middle East magazine quoted the prince as saying.

"He investigated the matter and called Fox and within half an hour it was changed from 'Muslim riots' to 'civil riots'."

The prince said his intervention had been an example of how Muslim people can change the portrayal of their religion in the western media - although few Fox viewers will have his contacts.

It is not the first time he has admitted to trying to influence Mr Murdoch's coverage of sensitive issues.

In a recent Financial Times interview the prince said he did not wish to "intrude" into the management of companies in which he holds shares.

But he said he did talk to Mr Murdoch and Richard Parsons, the chief executive of AOL Time Warner, about where he believed the media had got things wrong.

"My job is to open their eyes to things they may not have seen," he said.

Last month's rioting marked France's worst unrest since the student riots of May 1968. Thousands of cars were set alight following the death of two teenage boys who were allegedly being pursued by police.

· To contact the MediaGuardian newsdesk email [email protected] or phone 020 7239 9857