Author Topic: How bad has Radicalization become? Muslim terrorists in an instant.  (Read 528 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Since I have gotten home I have been listening the the latest Tamar Yonah show where she talks with Walid Shoebat about the process of radicalization used by the muslim brotherhood.

Listen to the show @ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/4632#.UXisokBDtok

Warning:  This show contains graphic material, and is not for the weak of heart.

Want to eat chicken at your wedding?  Well not like this you don't.  Law and order is almost gone in Egypt today after the 'Arab Spring' ousted Mubarak.  Today in Egypt, you may see the tearing of a live animal from limb to limb and wedding guests eating it.  You may see human 'pinatas' hanging upside down and mutilated by the mobs, burning human bodies lying in the street, the rape of young Coptic Christian girls - outside and in broad daylight.

Former Arab Terrorist Walid Shoebat, author of the book, "Why We Want to Kill You", shares his latest reports with you, about what is happening in the post 'Arab Spring' era, and how radicalism is not just taking place in Arab countries, but also, as was seen in Boston, quite possibly coming to a location near you!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: How bad has Radicalization become? Muslim terrorists in an instant.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:15:09 AM »
Look at that monkey getting run over:

Israelis should do the same.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 01:17:31 AM »
Look at that monkey getting run over:

Israelis should do the same.

I have always thought that. Kill all Arab rock throwers who are in cars path or even to the side of it. I wish that video didnt cut sound I wanted to hear the mindless Allahu Akbars

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 01:19:54 AM »
That guy knows how to treat Muslims.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 01:26:56 AM »
LMAO they are celebrating in the comments that the driver was Sunni and the hit guy was a Shi'ite. Guess that isn't suprising considering the first civil war among Muslims was 656 A.D.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 01:46:52 AM »
[censored] disgusting scum Muzzies can't even obey the basic command to not eat a live animal.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
[censored] disgusting scum Muzzies can't even obey the basic command to not eat a live animal.

Yes... if they had only followed the holy Koran more carefully...

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 09:15:33 PM »
Should I be concerned by the fact that the video (monkey getting what he deserved run over) made me almost giddy with joy?

:celebrate:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 10:07:50 PM »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,