Author Topic: Funny gif from Free Beacon  (Read 2747 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Funny gif from Free Beacon
« on: April 29, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
I am sorry if this is a stupid post... I was just so amused by this picture I had to share it (from Free Beacon).

Can you imagine how irritated oBumma must get with this moron? I am not sure if this is from the time he was telling people to get a shotgun or not (and fire out the door to warn would be crooks). He apparently doesn't get that the whole gun control thing is about banning ALL guns instead of certain ones.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:52:58 AM by mord »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Funny gif from Free Beacon
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:48:58 AM »
I am sorry if this is a stupid post... I was just so amused by this picture I had to share it (from Free Beacon).

Can you imagine how irritated oBumma must get with this moron? I am not sure if this is from the time he was telling people to get a shotgun or not (and fire out the door to warn would be crooks). He apparently doesn't get that the whole gun control thing is about banning ALL guns instead of certain ones.
HE'S AN IDIOT BUT HE'S LIKE A CRAZY UNCLE.OBAMA IS AN IDIOT BUT  A MALEVOLENT IDIOT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »
ugggug bloooomm! uhgguh yuh an dats how you shoot.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »
The grinning chesire cat is what biden will be remembered for...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 06:53:08 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                  :fist:

He's meshuggah

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 01:03:38 AM »
Some more memorable Biden animated gifs... WARNING : May trigger epileptic seizure if viewed too long, or under the influence of mind-altering substances... You have been warned:

This guy should have been a circus clown, he would at least be somewhat good at making weird faces... Not as good as Mel Brooks (who's first gig was 'Man of 1000 faces'):

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 01:08:39 AM »