Author Topic: Is there a problem with the forum?  (Read 879 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is there a problem with the forum?
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:28:17 PM »
I am unable to respond to posts... It constantly says I posted 30 seconds ago, yet the last post I made was over 2 minutes ago.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Is there a problem with the forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:34:03 PM »
Sometimes 30 seconds turns into over 2 minutes...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
It's an illusion you did post 30 seconds ago! And you are getting sleepy ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »
It's an illusion you did post 30 seconds ago! And you are getting sleepy ...

NO YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPIER

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 09:52:30 PM »
 :::D I'm not having any problems, but I am using my phone...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
:::D I'm not having any problems, but I am using my phone...

I guess every time you try to post when the 30 second nonsense comes up makes you wait an extra 30 seconds, until it accumulates to a 2 minute wait...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 12:48:48 AM »
It just must have been me... I haven't had the problem again for a while... But I swear sometimes it seems like I have to wait 2 minutes to post something if I replied on another thread...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 01:14:58 AM »
oi I'm getting dizzy
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 01:17:09 AM »
oi I'm getting dizzy

Enter the mind altering image...

And the Mel Brooks 'tie-in':