Author Topic: BBC Poll: Every country (except Pak666) supports Obama  (Read 394 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
BBC Poll: Every country (except Pak666) supports Obama
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:42:05 PM »
 www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20008687

Does anyone think these polls are inaccurate? Even Canadians "supported" him  :'(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: BBC Poll: Every country (except Pak666) supports Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:18:19 AM »
Something like that the kings of the earth will follow him in unison, meanwhile the pak666 will feign differences.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »
I don't think the polls are inaccurate.  As far as Pakistan is concerned, I've seen polls suggesting that Obama is less popular in the Muslim world than Bush, & I guess this poll would reflect that as well.

As for the rest of the polled nations, my impression would be that they like a weak, apologetic American president that wants to cede our national sovereignty to the rest of the world.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 10:22:09 PM »
I don't think the polls are inaccurate.  As far as Pakistan is concerned, I've seen polls suggesting that Obama is less popular in the Muslim world than Bush, & I guess this poll would reflect that as well.

As for the rest of the polled nations, my impression would be that they like a weak, apologetic American president that wants to cede our national sovereignty to the rest of the world.

Of Course he would be less popular Arabs are just as racist as white nationalists.