Author Topic: Black criminal attacks small white guy with shotgun,White guy takes shotgun from  (Read 517 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Black criminal. Video in link      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-turns-tables-shotgun-wielding-attacker-141851442.html   

A man being robbed at gunpoint at 5 a.m. Saturday morning in New Orleans turned the tables on his attacker when he managed to grab the shotgun, causing the attacker to flee.

The confrontation was captured by surveillance footage from a nearby security camera. According to WWL.com, the victim-turned-vigilante wasn't done yet.

Via WWL:

According to police, the victim was approached moments later by two black males in a black four door sedan. The victim told police that the driver of the car said, "give me my gun back and I’ll give you your phone that you dropped."

An NOPD spokesman says the intended victim declined to return the shotgun back to the robber, but instead used the weapon to strike and knock out the rear windshied (sic) of the vehicle. Police say the two suspects fled on Frenchmen to St. Claude and then to parts unknown.

The clip's YouTube description, which was written by NOPD, mentions a similar incident that occurred the previous day. In that case, a victim was attacked by two males, who demanded his money. The victim was able to flee the scene "without relinquishing his property."

Anyone with information about the attackers is urged to contact New Orleans CrimeStoppers at 504-822-1111.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Anyone with half a brain would not stick a really long weapon that scatters many pellets directly in someone's face with-in two inches.
A gun can throw a projectile very far.
But the perp is an african anthropoid ape.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not sure that was the smart move because the robber might have pulled the trigger faster then the victim could deflect the barrel away from himself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
You can tell the white guy knew the ape was as stupid as he looks.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Gib me back my gun, I will gib your phoe you dropped out".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
dat comment be racist
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
yes you white cracker be racist. [censored] ax you for some change in the street. good cracka gib [censored] some money. why you be so badass you white devil !