Author Topic: Russia gives oBumma list of al-Qaeda members he (oBumma) is arming  (Read 627 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
RUSSIA DELIVERS NEW AL-QAIDA WARNING TO U.S.
Jihadists reportedly being armed by Obama administration

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/russia-delivers-new-al-qaida-warning-to-u-s/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Russia gives oBumma list of al-Qaeda members he (oBumma) is arming
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:00:08 PM »
I think Obumma knows that already. He armed al-qaeda in Libya, now he arms them in Syria.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
I think Obumma knows that already. He armed al-qaeda in Libya, now he arms them in Syria.

yes, I agree..... he absolutely knows. I think it is great that Russia presented this information to oBumma... It is like they are saying publicly "we know what you are doing and everyone else should know as well"...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »
It should be shameful to receive such vital information from Russia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 05:15:29 PM »
Obama has never met a terrorist he did not love... He has a personal fascination with these muslim extremists due to his many contacts with the terrorists of the muslim brotherhood. I posted a video from PJTV last night exposing the fact that Obama has allowed many Muslim Brotherhood members to have positions within the government to advise our intelligence agencies on how 'best' to fight the jihadis... Of course this is worse than allowing the fox to guard the henhouse, it is treason against this country to allow agents of the MB to have any influence on the workings of our intelligence gathering apparatus.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
Are you guys familiar with oBumma giving F-16s and Abrams tanks to Egypt? If not I can post links to legitimate articles on the matter. The arms were given to Muslim Brotherhood...... it was not reported (at all or very briefly) on major news networks.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 06:48:45 PM »
Are you guys familiar with oBumma giving F-16s and Abrams tanks to Egypt? If not I can post links to legitimate articles on the matter. The arms were given to Muslim Brotherhood...... it was not reported (at all or very briefly) on major news networks.
I think Glenn Beck spoke about it. It wasn't major news not in Israel and not the US.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 01:15:50 AM »
I think Russia is set open fire to Islam at the moment.. Great!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''