Author Topic: Max Blumenthal on AlJazeera: Israeli Loyalty Oath is based on Wehrmacht Oath  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
May Hashem bless this cockroach Max Blumenthal with terminal cancer in this world, an a very hot spot in hell in the next world. Amen!

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
This is the same Max Blumenthal who tried to say a Thai worker massacred the Fogel family in Itamar 2 years ago.

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/03/after-itamar-exploring-the-cynical-logic-that-makes-everyone-a-target.html
After Itamar: Exploring the cynical logic that makes everyone a target
Max Blumenthal
March 15, 2011

Even after it became known that a Palestinian committed the massacre, Blumenthal made excuses for this Arab terrorist.
The Blumenthal is a sicko who turns a blind eye to the Palestinians genocidal media against Israel.
As Caroline Glick said, The fact that the Palestinians from Fatah and Hamas alike are Jew-hating racists should surprise no one who has been paying a modicum of attention to the Palestinian media and general culture. Since the PA was established in 1994 in the framework of the peace process between Israel and the PLO, it has used the media organs, schools and mosques it controls to spew out a constant flow of anti-Semitic propaganda. Much of the Jew-hating bile is indistinguishable from anti-Jewish propaganda published by the Nazis.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This is the same Max Blumenthal who tried to say a Thai worker massacred the Fogel family in Itamar 2 years ago.

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/03/after-itamar-exploring-the-cynical-logic-that-makes-everyone-a-target.html
After Itamar: Exploring the cynical logic that makes everyone a target
Max Blumenthal
March 15, 2011

Even after it became known that a Palestinian committed the massacre, Blumenthal made excuses for this Arab terrorist.
The Blumenthal is a sicko who turns a blind eye to the Palestinians genocidal media against Israel.
As Caroline Glick said, The fact that the Palestinians from Fatah and Hamas alike are Jew-hating racists should surprise no one who has been paying a modicum of attention to the Palestinian media and general culture. Since the PA was established in 1994 in the framework of the peace process between Israel and the PLO, it has used the media organs, schools and mosques it controls to spew out a constant flow of anti-Semitic propaganda. Much of the Jew-hating bile is indistinguishable from anti-Jewish propaganda published by the Nazis.

Some people are just bad to the core, as is Max Blumenthal.  He doesn't just disagree with the Jewish state, he goes out of his way to encourage Jew hatred and would foment a pogrom if he had his druthers.  How he looks at himself in the mirror, one can only wonder

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I hope that ginger slut get's disemboweled in gaza.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Max Blumenthal makes me twist in disgust. I bet he doesn't have an ounce of humanity or rationality in his soul.  Even his voice makes me cringe because of how much of an evil spoiled brat he sounds like. Interestingly he looks extremely Germanic, and his father even made a move called "Max" about a Hitler sympathizing Jew.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
His father was a drunk. He is proof that alcohol does irreversible damage to the seed of the male.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                            :fist:

This is a subversive creep that misuses whatever "intelligence" he has which amounts to idiocy
 whereas, conversely, Michelle Malkin is very intelligent and a decent person that has proper
 values and is trying to do what is right.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Is it me or are they both hot as hell for one another and denying it?  Malkin, who ordinarily comes off as brilliant, comes across like a snarky petulent HS student trying to prove that she doesn't like the guy on the football team, who sure enough can't string a sentence together.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Is it me or are they both hot as hell for one another and denying it?  Malkin, who ordinarily comes off as brilliant, comes across like a snarky petulent HS student trying to prove that she doesn't like the guy on the football team, who sure enough can't string a sentence together.

I can't see the picture but knowing him he probabbly did something ridiculous like put a picture of holocaust camps he wanted her to sign.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I hope that ginger slut get's disemboweled in gaza.

I take it you are calling Blumenthal the slut?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer

"This women needs her own reality TV show,...Jihad mom"

I never realized this women was so hilarious

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Max blumenthal yemach shemo vezichro.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I take it you are calling Blumenthal the slut?

Malkin doesn't look ginger to me.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Max Blumenthal is an Untermensch.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Is this POS really a Jew?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is certainly antisemitic and wimpy enough to qualify.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes and a vicious Jewish anti-semite