Author Topic: Google goes even more evil  (Read 1429 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Google goes even more evil
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
Today google recognized the fictional land of 'palestine'...

Looks like google is becoming the very evil it claimed it would never become..

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Google-Palestine-recognize-territories/2013/05/03/id/502716
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Google goes even more evil
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 03:22:10 PM »
Aww you beat me to it, Google is owned by self hating Jews and I expect nothing less.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:33 PM »
Aww you beat me to it, Google is owned by self hating Jews and I expect nothing less.

Indeed... Hopefully google will one day be history like all the others who collaborated against the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
Dont forget, remember when Google wouldn't take Jewwatch off their search engine search for Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 04:28:03 PM »
I am disappointed because I was actually thinking about working for Google. I spoke with a recruiter from Google earlier this year and was about to send them a resume.... But I will reconsider that now...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:07:38 PM »
All I know is that I had some losses on their stock last year.  :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
Good thing so many of us said Adios to Google...the spy machine of the internet.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 10:19:25 PM »
Wel smak muh jew fro! Google be traitors?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 02:03:33 AM »
This is the same google that celebrated Caesar Chavez during the Easter/Passover holidays.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 03:24:26 AM »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 09:09:37 AM »
Don't forget, Youtube which is owned by Google, suspended Palmediawatch's account, cause Youtube viewed Palmediwatch's videos showing Palestinians calling for the annihilation of Jews as offensive.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 02:47:55 AM »
This is horrible news.    Yet it's not surprising news.

What Search Engine ( s)  do you recommend as at least a partial substitute for Google?        Finding an effective and efficient Conservative oriented Search Engine would be ideal,    though I'm not optimistic.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 05:19:59 AM »
I don't like Android either. All the apps want to know everything that goes on on your phone.
Is this the same with iphones? I never had one, but am willing to switch to it if their apps are not intrusive.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 07:24:55 AM »
I saw this. Google is a horrible and evil company run by traitor self-hating Jews. What a disgrace and a stain on the Jewish people. They have also been actively lobbying our government for same sex marriage and are responsible for many of the violations of our internet privacy rights.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 07:56:56 AM »
Browser alternative to Chrome.... SRWare Iron, or simply Iron.

I don't like google either.... but I liked the Chrome web browser and it troubled me to use it... Fortunately I found a browser called SRWare Iron, it is based on the Chrome source code. This is a quote regarding Iron "aims to eliminate usage tracking and other privacy-compromising functionality that the Google Chrome browser includes".....

Originally it was only for Linux and Mac..... now there is a windows version. I really like the browser {I use Linux) and have had no problems with it.

http://www.srware.net/en/index.php

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
Browser alternative to Chrome.... SRWare Iron, or simply Iron.

I don't like google either.... but I liked the Chrome web browser and it troubled me to use it... Fortunately I found a browser called SRWare Iron, it is based on the Chrome source code. This is a quote regarding Iron "aims to eliminate usage tracking and other privacy-compromising functionality that the Google Chrome browser includes".....

Originally it was only for Linux and Mac..... now there is a windows version. I really like the browser {I use Linux) and have had no problems with it.

http://www.srware.net/en/index.php

Thanks for posting the info.

On the site,   I couldn't find an actual search engine to try.    That's basically what I'm looking for.     If I can find a viable alternative to the Google search engine,    then I will look into the other upgrades/  changes.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 11:55:21 AM »
I think Bing is pretty much the same as Google now for search engines.
Its just that most people use Google.
Just look up anything on Google and Bing and you'll see the results are very similar.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 12:43:42 PM »
I have heard great things about

ixquick

https://ixquick.com/

and

duck duck go

https://duckduckgo.com/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
You guys are suprised by this?  Most non-jews want Jews and Israel wiped off the face of the planet.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 01:57:51 AM »
Google can be used by spies. You can get a view of any address in the World on Google's maps. Just click on street view. You can even see streets in Israel now. But now they will show a fake country within Israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 02:01:41 AM »
Most of the comments there are Pro-Israel. Is that a Conservative website? It's like FOX, right?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:32:23 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
Most of the comments there are Pro-Israel. Is that a Conservative website? It's FOX, right?

I believe that site is Newsmax, it is a conservative site, but it is not FOX...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 02:32:36 AM »
I meant to say like FOX. I corrected it above.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 02:37:28 AM »
I meant to say like FOX. I corrected it above.

It is small-time compared to the FOX network, but it is a respected conservative news source in my opinion. I don't remember how I first found out about it, but I now get their daily emails...

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 03:06:53 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                 :fist:

Unfortunately, we can't expect much better from these multinational corporations.