Author Topic: Narayanan Krishnan-Indian HERO, must see short video  (Read 371 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Narayanan Krishnan-Indian HERO, must see short video
« on: May 04, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »

May God bless him and his associates.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Narayanan Krishnan-Indian HERO, must see short video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:02 AM »
Some people like him are also needed in India.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 03:22:39 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                             :fist:

He is surely humane and is doing what he thinks is right.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 04:14:58 AM »
I think the way he is shown "feeding the poor" in the movie is too theatrical and to be honest not the most respectful way to feed another grown up and more or less healthy human being. These are not children or handicapped people that need to be hand fed and bathed.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:29:23 AM »
Could he not feed more people if he just kept his well paying job?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
I think the way he is shown "feeding the poor" in the movie is too theatrical and to be honest not the most respectful way to feed another grown up and more or less healthy human being. These are not children or handicapped people that need to be hand fed and bathed.
Why don't you do 0.001% of what this man-hero does daily and then comment? You don't have any respect for someone feeding 450 helpless people. I don't know where you grew up but with moronic comment like this you would not last long where I come from.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 10:50:14 AM »
Why don't you do 0.001% of what this man-hero does daily and then comment? You don't have any respect for someone feeding 450 helpless people. I don't know where you grew up but with moronic comment like this you would not last long where I come from.
He should take precautions before he performs his acts of mercy. I heard one can catch exotic deadly diseases in the slums of Mumbai. Ask Robert Friedman if you don't believe me.