Author Topic: Israel: Draft Chaim Ben Pesach For Survival  (Read 1211 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel: Draft Chaim Ben Pesach For Survival
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:23:34 AM »
Anyhow, its just my opinion, not international policy.

Off to the races, adee-os
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:38:50 AM »
I listened to your interview with Steve Cooper a few days ago. It was great.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »
You may or may not agree with me, thats fine, but:

I put this on my blog:

http://themadjewess.com/2013/05/05/barack-israel-has-right-to-defend-itself-thats-because-obama-wants-muslim-brohood-in-syrian-govt/

What?  Why was it not the brightest decision to attack Syria during its civil war?   Syria is at its weakest while in an ongoing  multiyear civil war.  That is exactly the time to strike them.   There should be many more strikes, not just one wimpy one.

What does bombing SYria have to do with trusting Obama?  Do you think he approved of this strike?    But even so, why would that matter?     The Israelis wanted to bomb this target.   Even if they stupidly went to Obama for approval beforehand (I'm not sure they did that), and then he gave it, why is that relevant?   They already wanted to bomb it.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
What?  Why was it not the brightest decision to attack Syria during its civil war?   Syria is at its weakest while in an ongoing  multiyear civil war.  That is exactly the time to strike them.   There should be many more strikes, not just one wimpy one.

What does bombing SYria have to do with trusting Obama?  Do you think he approved of this strike?    But even so, why would that matter?     The Israelis wanted to bomb this target.   Even if they stupidly went to Obama for approval beforehand (I'm not sure they did that), and then he gave it, why is that relevant?   They already wanted to bomb it.

If they did it to keep Assad from transferring chemical weapons I am all for it.  If it was done to help the rebels in Syria who will not be better for Israel just as in Egypt, then I am against it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 02:18:29 PM »

Unless Israel TOTALLY nukes them, completely, Israel will have to face Muslim bro'hood in Syria.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 02:20:26 PM »
If they did it to keep Assad from transferring chemical weapons I am all for it.  If it was done to help the rebels in Syria who will not be better for Israel just as in Egypt, then I am against it.

Do you think it was 'for' Assad?
It wasnt.

Obama says Sat AM- "Israel has right to defend itself, then he said; No US boots"

This is Obama.  Obama WANTS Jihad in charge of Syria.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »

Is it OK if I have a differing opinion than you?  Is that OK?  I have my own thoughts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »

SB:  I have watched this Syrian mess for 2 years.  You realize that it is the JIHADISTS that are using the chems??

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=syrian+rebels%2C+chemical+weapons&oq=syrian+rebels&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0l9.734.3305.0.5044.13.13.0.0.0.0.245.1337.5j7j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.3pOwURC5m7k

So, if Israel does not just obliterate & nuke, this is not a bright decision IN MY OWN OPINION.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »

They said it was a chemical weapons convoy.   I think Israel has made it pretty clear up to this point that they hesitate in taking sides because both sides are evil and dangerous.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 02:30:42 PM »
They said it was a chemical weapons convoy.   I think Israel has made it pretty clear up to this point that they hesitate in taking sides because both sides are evil and dangerous.

The "Rebels" are the ones using the chems.

If they dont nuke Syria completely TODAY, they are in trouble, which is why I said Draft Chaim.

Thats all.

I have a diff opinion, which can be like federal offense here at times.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »
Is it OK if I have a differing opinion than you?  Is that OK?  I have my own thoughts.

You already replied to me twice and didn't give me a chance to reply back to you.

Why do you ask if it is ok to have a differing opinion than me?  What kind of question is that?   And did I do something or say something to warrant such a question?  If so, tell me what I did.   

I never once said you can't have an opinion.   Read again the message I wrote, which you quoted in your response here.   I was asking for the BASIS of your opinion.  If you hold a certain opinion, you should have some way to explain it no?   You should be able to elucidate why you have that opinion?   Or is it some kind of offense for me to inquire about that?     

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »
Aishe Dina, the fact that I or multiple people disagree with you does not mean anyone is saying you don't have a right to your opinion.  Why do you keep taking offense at OTHER people having different opinions and then claiming we won't allow you your own opinion?   

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 02:35:27 PM »
The "Rebels" are the ones using the chems.

Whoever is using them, Israel claims this chemical weapons store was being transferred to Hezbollah, so they bombed it out.   If, as you say, the weapons belonged to the rebels, then this bombing hurt the rebels.   If, they belong to Assad, this bombing hurts Assad.   In truth the bombing hurts both sides because both sides want Israel destroyed and both want to ally with Hezbollah to destroy Israel.   So I still don't see a problem with this strike.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 02:50:12 PM »
I just asked b/c you always seem mad at me for how I feel and my thoughts.  So, I am either right or wrong, as I said: Its not international policy (my opinion) its just my thoughts.

My last thoughts, and I have to get:

IF they dont totally obliterate Syria--TODAY--they will have helped the Muslim bro'hood (which will be just like Egypt) get in charge in the long run.  This is what I see happening.

Why are people happy about this? I dont 'get' it.  Its not a 'happy' situation. Frankly, I cant see Israel obliterating Syria, completely, b/c they are uber 'politically correct.' Because of their govt.  If they DO obliterate this situation, then kudos.
-----------

And I am worried. I am, after all, female.

Plus-Russia & China are Syrias allies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 08:55:32 PM »
I just asked b/c you always seem mad at me for how I feel and my thoughts.

Fear not; I am not mad.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 10:53:56 PM »
I listened to your interview with Steve Cooper a few days ago. It was great.

I definitely would like to hear the interview.     If anyone can post the link to the interview,   it would be much appreciated.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 06:16:48 AM »
I definitely would like to hear the interview.     If anyone can post the link to the interview,   it would be much appreciated.   

The interview was done a few years ago. Sometime ago I looked for it on Steve Coopers website, but I don't think it is up there anymore.
Last week I found the mp3 on my computer.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »
The interview was done a few years ago. Sometime ago I looked for it on Steve Coopers website, but I don't think it is up there anymore.
Last week I found the mp3 on my computer.

Thanks for the clarification.     

I do recall hearing the interview from a few years ago.      I was hoping that there was an additional more recent interview.    Especially considering the horrific situations we are dealing with.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 10:42:03 PM »
I agree with everything Ashe Dina wrote on this topic.  :clap:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,