Author Topic: Preacher rapes boy inside Egypt mosque  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Preacher rapes boy inside Egypt mosque
« on: May 07, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »
http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/preacher-rapes-boy-inside-egypt-mosque-2013-05-07-1.505418

Preacher rapes boy inside Egypt mosque

An Egyptian Islamic preacher raped his 12-year-old Quran student inside a mosque in the North African Arab country after seducing him into the workers’ room.

Police arrested the preacher after the boy’s father reported the incident at the mosque in Cairo and examination showed the boy was telling the truth.

Newspapers said the Sheikh, who holds a degree in Islamic law, lured the child into the workers’ room at the mosque, claiming he wanted to give him a new Quran lesson.

“The boy later rushed to his father crying and told him what the Sheikh did to him…when the boy recounted what happened, his parents were stunned and his father rushed to the police station,” the Egyptian Alyoum Alsabei daily said.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Preacher rapes boy inside Egypt mosque
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 06:13:02 PM »
That's a "dog bites man" type of news item.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:16:40 PM »
In this case, would it be "camel" instead?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
can we switch from Catholic priest to smelly sheik jokes now?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 04:47:37 AM »
can we switch from Catholic priest to smelly sheik jokes now?
In some muslim countries, like Afghanistan, it's no joke at all. They taking raping little boys very seriously.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:06:46 AM »
He's taking after fellow Egyptian Arafag and every other Muslim adult male since Mohammed.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 06:24:29 AM »
From their very inception, the moscquees have been the centers of the perverted sex and its teachings.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
eek. imagine some 7 year old boy with a smelly sheik in back of him.
No wonder they play with camels.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 12:21:04 PM »
If he had raped a woman, they would put he on trial.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:56:08 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
If he had raped a woman, they would would be put on trial.

they would have put the woman on trial and have her stoned to death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »
they would have put the woman on trial and have her stoned to death.

That's what I meant. I corrected it.

Who would want to rape Egyptian women anyway? They are hideous and 90% have no clitoris.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »
I purposely haven't read the story yet..... but I would like to make a prejudiced guess..... the "preacher" was a fine upstanding respectable peace loving muslim?

I'm about to read and see..... I apologize if I have made an incorrect assumption.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 09:21:03 PM »
.....the Sheikh, who holds a degree in Islamic law......

Ding Ding Ding...... and I am correct! :jump:

I will further assume the Sheikh doesn't see anything wrong with what he did !!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 10:05:42 PM »

Who would want to rape Egyptian women anyway? They are hideous and 90% have no clitoris.
There are pretty Egyptian  women... If you're a sick f ing muzzy rapist, do you think you would care if they had a clitoris? Do you think camels enjoy being raped?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:39:08 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »
"His daughter, Asenath, was the the fairest of all the virgins of the earth; and seemed rather to be a daughter of Israel than an Egyptian"...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:40:07 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »
"His daughter, Asenath, was the the fairest of all the virgins of the earth; and seemed rather to be a daughter of Israel than an Egyptian"...

She was the daughter of Dina from being raped by Shechem.

Remember also that there is a differnence between Ancient Egypt (Real Mitzrayim) and the Egypt of today that was conquered by Arabs and made into an Arab Muslim country, as well as the mixing between the Arabs and blacks that they made slaves. Arabs still have black slaves to this day and also started the slave trade yet many US blacks are attracted to Islam.

Just like Sadat who looked black. He was part Sudanese. Chaim also said that many Egyptians look similar and have the same facial features as many blacks such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. The Ancient Egyptians were white (despite what blacks say about how Egypt was black, yet again they say everyone was black, not just North Africans, so they loose their credabilty.).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 10:10:27 AM »

Exactly. It's no wonder they always cover their faces. Gorillas are better looking anyway.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 08:25:04 PM »

She was the daughter of Dina from being raped by Shechem.
Do all Jews believe this?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 09:44:13 PM »

Just like Sadat who looked black. He was part Sudanese. Chaim also said that many Egyptians look similar and have the same facial features as many blacks such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. The Ancient Egyptians were white (despite what blacks say about how Egypt was black, yet again they say everyone was black, not just North Africans, so they loose their credabilty.).

Actually ancient Egyptians were Black (or very dark). They were Bnai Ham (is is said in the prayers) and is in the genealogy in the Torah. I believe it was Ham who was black.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 10:09:25 PM »
The imam wasn't lying. He did give the child a Qu'ran lesson. That kind of thing is what the Qu'ran is all about unfortunately.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 10:34:54 PM »
Actually ancient Egyptians were Black (or very dark). They were Bnai Ham (is is said in the prayers) and is in the genealogy in the Torah. I believe it was Ham who was black.

Kush is the father of blacks. That's why the Negro Race is called Kushi in Hebrew. Kush probably mixed with Africans to become black. I don't think Noah could be the father of a Kushi. They became black later.

Also, just because someone is very dark doesn't mean they belong to a non-white race. The natives of the Middle East are dark like Sfardic Jews, they are still racially white.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2013, 10:39:49 PM »

Kush is the father of blacks. That's why the Negro Race is called Kushi in Hebrew. Kush probably mixed with Africans to become black. I don't think Noah could be the father of a Kushi. They became black later.

Also, just because someone is very dark doesn't mean they belong to a non-white race. The natives of the Middle East are dark like Sfardic Jews, they are still racially white.
Ok, soo if the flood wiped out everyone, but Noah's family. Where did the blacks come from?

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 10:45:50 PM »
Ok, soo if the flood wiped out everyone, but Noah's family. Where did the blacks come from?

There are different opinions. There are some Orthodox Jews who accept evolution. Even Chaim said that some do. I guess if you hold by that, blacks come from the ape like hominids in Africa that mixed with the descendants of Adam through Noah.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:36 PM »

There are different opinions. There are some Orthodox Jews who accept evolution. Even Chaim said that some do. I guess if you hold by that, blacks come from the ape like hominids in Africa that mixed with the descendants of Adam through Noah.
So, I wonder if any of the apes, learned the Noachide laws...

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2013, 10:53:57 PM »
So, I wonder if any of the apes, learned the Noachide laws...

I guess not if they rape and steal.

Wonga actually once posted about a Rabbinic discussion about whether the laws of tum'a apply to the bodies of dead apes like they do to dead humans.