Author Topic: What do people think about pink bats, wristband, and shoes used in MLB today?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think it's gay that they make the players wear those things. For Father's Day, they just have a blue ribbon on uniforms and the field.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They also make all players wear 42 on "Jackie Robinson Day" and made all teams retire his number. I think it's okay for the Dodgers to do so but why force all of baseball? Also, they have a "Civil Rights Game" once a year. I don't mind black players if they are good players but why give special attention to certain groups? I think you should judge people by merits rather than the color of their skin.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
It's not gay. It's to honor mothers and mothers,women who survived breast cancer. Blue is worn on fathers day for men ,fathers who survived prostate cancer.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's not gay. It's to honor mothers and mothers,women who survived breast cancer. Blue is worn on fathers day for men ,fathers who survived prostate cancer.

I know. But they don't wear blue shoes on Father's Day.

It's okay to honor women and fight breast cancer but they shouldn't make male players wear pink. It was funny in football when I saw all the big tough black players wearing pink.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer

I know. But they don't wear blue shoes on Father's Day.

It's okay to honor women and fight breast cancer but they shouldn't make male players wear pink. It was funny in football when I saw all the big tough black players wearing pink.
They are not made to wear pink shoes. They can wear the pink shoes or use a pink bat along with the arm bands
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They are not made to wear pink shoes. They can wear the pink shoes or use a pink bat along with the arm bands

Even the pink wristbands and bats are crazy. If they have pink bats, they should have blue bats on Father's Day. But I haven't seen that.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer

Even the pink wristbands and bats are crazy. If they have pink bats, they should have blue bats on Father's Day. But I haven't seen that.

They have blue bats but MLB passed a rule unless Louie slugger company does not produce the bats they cannot be used on those days

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
They stopped using the blue bats a few years ago. Ken Griffey was one of the last to use the blue bat on fathers day. On another note what does this topic serve to the forum

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I no longer buy those "pink" items if I wasn't going to buy the product anyway (like a food item that has the pink ribbon on it) because the Susan Komen foundation gives money to Planned Parenthood.