Author Topic: Evil father-hating slutty cheap whore afraid to die (Angelina Jolie)  (Read 2252 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Evil father-hating slutty cheap whore afraid to die (Angelina Jolie)
She's no longer a woman. Too bad.
Anybody want to send her some plutonium?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-angelina-jolie-mastectomy-20130514,0,62264.story
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
As much as I detest Angelina Jolie, this is not a subject to take lightly.
And I a detest her.  So I am not defending her.  Just the subject.  Sorry.

I know many women who have had mastectomies and hysterectomies....and they are all still women.  As far as I know.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
As much as I detest Angelina Jolie, this is not a subject to take lightly.
And I a detest her.  So I am not defending her.  Just the subject.  Sorry.

I know many women who have had mastectomies and hysterectomies....and they are all still women.  As far as I know.

I agree with you. Cancer is a scourge on humanity. It affects the wicked and the righteous without discrimination. My father passed away 3 years ago from cancer, and my step-father is currently suffering with terminal cancer. I do not wish it on anyone.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not a big fan of Jolie's, but she did a foolish thing.  She doesn't even have cancer yet.  Just the gene that leads to cancer.  So, she did it before she even devloped it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree with you. Cancer is a scourge on humanity. It affects the wicked and the righteous without discrimination. My father passed away 3 years ago from cancer, and my step-father is currently suffering with terminal cancer. I do not wish it on anyone.
I am very sorry about your father passing and your step-father being ill.  I lost my Mom to cancer.  So I can't fault any woman trying to prevent leaving her children prematurely.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm not a big fan of Jolie's, but she did a foolish thing.  She doesn't even have cancer yet.  Just the gene. that leads to cancer.  So, she did it before she even devloped it.
Are you a doctor?  I think that is between Jolie and her doctor.  It is not a Hollywood trend.  My girlfriend was contemplating the same preventative action.  Her mother died of ovarian cancer.  She had the testing and it turned out that she did not have a high risk.  Thank goodness.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
BRCA1 and BRCA2: Cancer Risk and Genetic Testing
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/BRCA

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I don't like her because she recently made a very anti-Serb movie and she is also involved in some things where ever she goes children get raped by UN animals.
But what she has done is for medical reasons. My best friend's mom did the same thing and now cancer is back.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't like her because she recently made a very anti-Serb movie and she is also involved in some things where ever she goes children get raped by UN animals.
But what she has done is for medical reasons. My best friend's mom did the same thing and now cancer is back.
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's mom.  I will include her and Muman's step-dad in my prayers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm not a big fan of Jolie's, but she did a foolish thing.  She doesn't even have cancer yet.  Just the gene that leads to cancer.  So, she did it before she even devloped it.

It's not foolish at all. She already had children so she doesn't need them for their natural function, and she can afford to take care of any cosmetic issues that may arise as a result of her choice. She's doing the right thing.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Evil father-hating slutty cheap whore afraid to die (Angelina Jolie)
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 06:46:18 AM »
I want to see a high profile male actor with a genetic predisposition to prostate cancer proactively have his prostate gland removed.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 07:39:32 AM »
Men who have had their equipment taken due to cancer, etc. are still men too. Having an external surgery doesn't make you not a woman or not a man anymore.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
Men who have had their equipment taken due to cancer, etc. are still men too. Having an external surgery doesn't make you not a woman or not a man anymore.

Of course, that is not the issue. The issue is how much should you remove before getting cancer, or anything else for that matter, to proactively reduce/eliminate your chances of getting a disease?
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 08:08:13 AM »
Of course, that is not the issue. The issue is how much should you remove before getting cancer, or anything else for that matter, to proactively reduce/eliminate your chances of getting a disease?

I would take into account functionality of the still-healthy organ, then the health and psychological and/or social issues that may arise from its removal if that decision is made, then the cosmetic issues. No organ or part of the body should be removed without careful consideration.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 08:47:18 AM »
I would take into account functionality of the still-healthy organ, then the health and psychological and/or social issues that may arise from its removal if that decision is made, then the cosmetic issues. No organ or part of the body should be removed without careful consideration.

I just saw an article that states Angelina Jolie is going to have more surgery to remove her ovaries since her mother died of ovarian cancer and she has a high risk of getting that as well.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 08:51:18 AM »
I just saw an article that states Angelina Jolie is going to have more surgery to remove her ovaries since her mother died of ovarian cancer and she has a high risk of getting that as well.
What do you do when they give you all this information?  I'm not sure if I would make the same choice...but some people are very proactive.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 09:16:29 AM »
What do you do when they give you all this information?  I'm not sure if I would make the same choice...but some people are very proactive.

At the end of the day it's an individual choice. Having said that, it's also a matter of what you can afford to do. If you are not a megastar worth multi-millions of dollars and your insurance won't cover proactive surgeries such as these, then I guess you proactively screen for cancer every few months and hope you catch it really early.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 09:34:21 AM »

Her body, her choice. (That really is her body in that case).

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 02:35:14 PM »
Trust me on this, Brad Pitt might say publicly he supports Jolie, but i don't believe he's going to stay with her.  If Pitt left his pretty wife Jen Aniston for Jolie, you think he is going to stay with Jolie with no boobs.
I doubt it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
I'm not a doctor, but I read the story in the newspaper.  Have you?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 07:09:58 PM »
Her father John Voight is a great guy and a talented actor.  Why is she not more like him?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »

I agree with Bullcat.  Her chances of getting Breast cancer from what the article said are very high: 87 percent.  I think her act was courageous,  I might think she's a jerk in other ways, but I think she's courageous here. I also like that she only went public with this after it was over.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 05:56:02 AM »
I want to see a high profile male actor with a genetic predisposition to prostate cancer proactively have his prostate gland removed.
Prostate cancer is in most cases not deadly and can be detected on time.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 06:48:22 AM »
I did. 

I think at this point, based on the choice she made, she wouldn't care if Brad Pitt left her.  Obviously, she wasn't worried about the impact on her career either.  She has money enough to fix the cosmetics and carry on.
I hate Brad Pitt...but there is a chance he didn't love that big lib Anniston enough....but does love Jolie enough to stand by her.  After all they share a tribe of kids.
Trust me on this, Brad Pitt might say publicly he supports Jolie, but i don't believe he's going to stay with her.  If Pitt left his pretty wife Jen Aniston for Jolie, you think he is going to stay with Jolie with no boobs.
I doubt it.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »
Prostate cancer is in most cases not deadly and can be detected on time.

Tell that to Frank Zappa.
---Thomas Jefferson