Author Topic: Was Qadafi a self-hating Jew?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Was Qadafi a self-hating Jew?
« on: May 17, 2013, 12:38:18 AM »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddafi-killed-anyone-who-discovered-his-mother-was-jewish-claims-aide

I heard someone say at synagogue that his mother was Jewish.

I also heard once that Saddam Hussein was breastfed by a Jewish woman, although he was not Jewish. I guess he literally was "biting the hand that fed him" meaning he was Anti-Semitic even though a Jew fed him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Was Qadafi a self-hating Jew?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:03:34 AM »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddafi-killed-anyone-who-discovered-his-mother-was-jewish-claims-aide

I heard someone say at synagogue that his mother was Jewish.

I also heard once that Saddam Hussein was breastfed by a Jewish woman, although he was not Jewish. I guess he literally was "biting the hand that fed him" meaning he was Anti-Semitic even though a Jew fed him.

You realize these are just rumors and have never been verified. I heard that Mubarak was a Jew too, so too is Al-Assad... The arabs call anyone they don't like a Jew, or their mother was a Jew.... I don't believe a word of it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 01:21:35 AM »
You realize these are just rumors and have never been verified. I heard that Mubarak was a Jew too, so too is Al-Assad... The arabs call anyone they don't like a Jew, or their mother was a Jew.... I don't believe a word of it...

For this one though there is a real chance. Libya used to have a large population of Jews. There were two Libyan Jews in Israel who claimed Gaddafi was their cousin. Also not to mention the fact that his sons dated lots of Jewish and Israeli women.

"Gaddafi is Jewish and I am his cousin" -Arutz Sheva
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142593#.UZW9jLWceWo

Also there is a lot of evidence that Gaddafi's mother was Jewish and she converted to Islam
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 01:27:25 AM »
Gaddafi's suppossed cousin, she seems sincere, religious, etc... But make up ur own mind about her
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 01:48:23 AM »

There are still rumors that shitler was a Jew (G-d forbid), even among some Jews this rumor is popular
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 04:10:17 AM »
There are still rumors that shitler was a Jew (G-d forbid), even among some Jews this rumor is popular

Yes, but there are still (after all those years) no facts and there is still no proof for that. I think it's b*llshit.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »

he was 1/10th jewish by genetics.
but should not be considered jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 10:27:17 AM »
Hitler Y.M.SHEMO the vagabonds DNA makeup     http://www.easy-dna.com/blog/index.php/celebrity-dna-news/hitler-dna-ancestry-testing/ 

Hitler: DNA Ancestry Testing

Posted on | September 28, 2010 | 2 Comments

Recently, Ancestry DNA testing on Adolf Hitler’s relatives has shed light on the ancestral origins of this historical figure. Ancestry testing can tell you a lot about your deep origins taking you back to your ancient ancestors and also showing you the anthropological regions your are connected with

Hitler wished to exterminate the Jewish race and persecuted them. The Holocaust was, of course, instigated and led by Hitler and has gone down as the worst state- financed mass persecution in history which resulted in the death of some 6 million Jews. The reasons why Hitler detested Jews to such an extent are not clear and there are many possibilities of where his heinous anti-Semitism arose.

Ancestry tests recently carried out on Hitler’s relatives have revealed some rather shocking and surprising news to light. Hitler was of Jewish descent- the race he persecuted and massacred was in his very own blood and genetic makeup. Ironically, he described these races as being sub-human. The DNA research and finding of Hitler’s relatives is the work of two people: Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and a historian, Marc Vermeeren.

Ancestry DNA testing locates specific haplotypes in one’s genetic makeup. These haplotypes are linked to specific haplogroups- groups of people sharing a lot of similar DNA characteristics and thus, are grouped together.  Hitler’s DNA showed he belonged to the group E1b1b – a group that is very unusual in Western Europe especially in Germany. This group is however, very common amongst African people including Berbers of Morocco and Algeria.

Hitler’s haplogroup has been found to be one of the major ancestral haplogroups in the origins of the Jewish race.  The first things that springs to mind is how this findings contradicts Hitler’s own belief in a pure Aryan race and how they entirely subvert his obsession on blood and its link to a pure race- one he personally aspired to.

DNA testing can give you a lot of information about your geogenetic heritage. Further Ancestry DNA testing may, perhaps, even give us further insight into Hitler’s origins 

Sephardic N.African
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline City Yossi

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 12:30:19 PM »
Was Hitler a self-hating Jew?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »
I imagine he liked himself just hated most other Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
Shitler was perhaps connected to Jews by blood line but I don't find nothing surprising about this because I know that the worst butchers of my people were in fact Serb converts.
Today human organ trafficker from Kosovo Hashim Tachi, prime minister of so called "Republic of Kosova", mass murderer, and drug trafficker is grandson of Serb priest who converted to islam. There are many examples like his but I am too ashamed to write about them.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »
I'm sure a there are many Christian families with some Jewish blood in their veins.  But some people hate the Jews so badly, that if they find out they have Jewish blood in them, they hate the Jews a million times worse,  and try to prove it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:06:45 PM by Aces High »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »
Shitler was perhaps connected to Jews by blood line but I don't find nothing surprising about this because I know that the worst butchers of my people were in fact Serb converts.
Today human organ trafficker from Kosovo Hashim Tachi, prime minister of so called "Republic of Kosova", mass murderer, and drug trafficker is grandson of Serb priest who converted to islam. There are many examples like his but I am too ashamed to write about them.

Obviously. Islam came to the Balkans because the Turks converted the locals just like Muslims did to Indian Hindus. Pakistani is a made up nationality just like Fakestinian and Jordanian are made up. Pakistan was part of India. Chaim said all of Yugoslavia should belong to Serbia. And obviously Jordan is part of the Land of Israel.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 01:53:09 AM »

Under halacha (Jewish law), hell no!