Poll

Have you notice that there aren't any women on the forum?

Yes... I noticed that too
No, there's this one that posts every...
No, I *am* a female
I never really thought about it
We should all give jeffguy money for realizing this!

Author Topic: Have you notice that there aren't any women on the forum?  (Read 10615 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Have you notice that there aren't any women on the forum?
« on: October 03, 2006, 11:55:19 PM »
Vote #5. lol

Seriously, where are the women in the forum? Is that kind of weird or what?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Have you notice that there aren't any women on the forum?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 07:20:53 PM »
First off, I'm a woman, and I think Chaim is the best.  I just love listening to him answer the readers questions every week.  And I'm right wing too.

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »
Having never conducted a survey of the forum, it's impossible to know, whether people here are male or female.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »
First off, I'm a woman, and I think Chaim is the best.  I just love listening to him answer the readers questions every week.  And I'm right wing too.
Glad your here!! And right wing too ++++  wonderfull!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 08:55:11 PM »
I can tell you for straight activisism 1 women is worth 5 men, sadly thats generally the ratio you get in organization of our type.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »
Its been my observation that the few female posters here on the forum for the most part have been excellent.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:39:38 PM »

Welcome! We need the female perspective in here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 02:00:11 AM »
How can you know if a poster is male or female with non-gender specific names like CJd or el cabong just as an example... 

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 09:43:52 AM »
The simple fact is that G-d created woman and man to complement each other, to perfect His Creation.  And so whenever women FIGHT against men (which is what activism involves, fighting that is) it is to make a mockery of G-d.

The feminist agenda is an abomination from the loins of Satan, i.e. the spirit of contention.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 03:15:43 PM »
The simple fact is that G-d created woman and man to complement each other, to perfect His Creation.  And so whenever women FIGHT against men (which is what activism involves, fighting that is) it is to make a mockery of G-d.

The feminist agenda is an abomination from the loins of Satan, i.e. the spirit of contention.
I really don't understand what you are trying to say, please, clarify this point for me. What exactly are you saying?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »
How can you know if a poster is male or female with non-gender specific names like CJd or el cabong just as an example... 

This is very true however we have and had a few female posters who have stated what they are. If they didn't it would be impossible.

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 06:09:08 PM »
Men tend to be objective.  Women tend to be subjective.

Are not the views on this forum highly objective?

This is what I mean when I rant and rave about feminism.

Women in general will never support us until they and their children are IMMINENTLY threatened. 

adam613

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 01:34:41 AM »
It's great to have you on board Lisa. And thanks for the listings of other web sites that would be appropriate to possibly post JTF on although sadly I have not had time to do any of this.

I was wondering (though since I don't don't know how many women are on this board and some of the names could be either male or female) the following: I have noticed among some women that have been brainwashed by feminism that when a women acts really tough and right wing they respect it. However, whe a man acts tough and right wing they don't want to acknowledge it because feminism has taught women that they have to be better then men in ALL area's and women overall don't respect men the way they did even 30 years ago and are jealous of a MAN like Chaim because he is a man even though they know what he is saying is true because they want it to be a women who does what Chaim does. In fact the women in green group does attract some women that maybe pro-Israel but some that have an extreme hatred towards men and are extreme feminists as I know some. It's Pat Buchanan but instead of their hatred towards Jews it is towards men even though they may be right wing in other area's they will be extreme left wing with any feminist issue like Buchanan will be when it comes to Jews. Some of the men that support women in green also fit the profile of being afraid of making women jealous by a MAN like Chaim Ben Pesach and post WOMEN IN GREEN which is pretty good  in addition to other lousy articles by women which if a man wrote it they would never post it. Just my view on being on a board called JEWISH CLUB MAOZ that has a quote from Rabbi Meir Kahane and some people post Kahanist idea's and other idea's although I am the only one that posts articles from JTF on this site. I have seen other posts of the people that post the WOMEN IN GREEN and with one exception the others which is about 4 other people seem to be very into the feminist movement and will post mediocre artifices by women over better articles by men. I do wonder if 20 years ago more women were involved in the Kahanists because they had more respect for men that were trying to protect their countries and the women and children rather then in today's feminist world where they never can give credit to men and everything has to be done by a women or else they won't be involved.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 03:06:22 AM »

I really don't understand what you are trying to say, please, clarify this point for me. What exactly are you saying?

I don't know about others but I will very quickly withdraw from a debate if I realize my 'opponent' is a woman.  It is against the wishes of the Creator for men and women to be arguing with each other.  I will always concede the point to a woman.   ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 11:03:01 AM »
I think we should refrain from pushing feminism or gender issues at Lisa right now and make her feel more welcome and comfortable.

I know a lot of us men are so curious about those issues but lets make Lisa feel at home and very accepted. I might be wrong, but it might look like we are attacking her or bashing women when really, we are only trying to have an honest and interesting discussion.

Lisa, I hope to see more of your posts.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2006, 11:45:33 PM »
Hi again guys,

Jeffguy, don't worry.  I read all the posts, and did not feel personally attacked.  I have been visiting the JTF site for maybe ten years.  Chaim's shows on MNN were one of the main the main reasons I've become so rightwing.  I think he's awesome, and I am in no way jealous of him. If anything, I feel like less of an oddball for being a right wing Jewish woman.  I'm just glad to find this forum, being that the JTF web site only updates once a week. 

As for feminism, I have no problem with equal pay for equal work, or being treated with equal dignity.  The problem with feminists is that they seek to deny any differences (other than the physical) between men and women.  Like other leftwing movements, they want the government to enforce equality of outcome, rather than opportunities.  I also hate the fact that they have defended child killer Andrea Yates, and that they let Terri Schiavo be starved to death.  They also say they are pro choice, that women should have control over their own bodies.  However they conveniently ignore the fact that control also means keeping your legs together.

Anway, I run a blog called The Urban Grind -- http://www.theurbangrindblog.com under the name Zelda.

I don't focus exclusively on Israel, since the other blogs I mentioned in my previous post do, and they do an excellent job of it.  I also link to those blogs on my sidebar. 
So if you want to visit and let me know what you think, be my guest. 

El Cabong!

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »
I voted to give you money but not mine lol!

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »
Hi again guys,

Jeffguy, don't worry.  I read all the posts, and did not feel personally attacked.  I have been visiting the JTF site for maybe ten years.  Chaim's shows on MNN were one of the main the main reasons I've become so rightwing.  I think he's awesome, and I am in no way jealous of him. If anything, I feel like less of an oddball for being a right wing Jewish woman.  I'm just glad to find this forum, being that the JTF web site only updates once a week. 

As for feminism, I have no problem with equal pay for equal work, or being treated with equal dignity.  The problem with feminists is that they seek to deny any differences (other than the physical) between men and women.  Like other leftwing movements, they want the government to enforce equality of outcome, rather than opportunities.  I also hate the fact that they have defended child killer Andrea Yates, and that they let Terri Schiavo be starved to death.  They also say they are pro choice, that women should have control over their own bodies.  However they conveniently ignore the fact that control also means keeping your legs together.

Anway, I run a blog called The Urban Grind -- http://www.theurbangrindblog.com under the name Zelda.

I don't focus exclusively on Israel, since the other blogs I mentioned in my previous post do, and they do an excellent job of it.  I also link to those blogs on my sidebar. 
So if you want to visit and let me know what you think, be my guest. 

Very good post, Lisa, welcome to postings.

adam613

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2006, 08:03:38 PM »
In response to Lisa berlieving in equal opportunity and equal dignity I certainlly agree with equal dignity. On the point of equal "opportunity" there really is no way to enforce this without creating big government and it isn't just woman. A man who is 5 years younger that has the same talents of a older guy is likely to get paid more even though he is doing the same thing as someone 5 years younger for very obvious reasons. A business or job is not a charity organization and while they should be reasonable and decent they have to use their common sense. The equal "opportuniyt" has been enforced by looking at numbers and nothing else and has lead to the discrimination of men in many area's and forced companies to hire less qualified women. Furthermore, certain jobs discriminate in favor of women or give certain benefits to women. I don't hear any complaining about that.  THe only way to enforce "equal opportunity" is through mind control and teaching people that there are no differences between men and women. Because if you do teach that there are differences between men and women it will lead to companies hiring men and women for different jobs and comapnies have the right to look at the bottom line and the pro's and con's of hiring someone. SO I HAVE TO STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH EQUAL OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE IT IS UNENFORCABLE AND WILL LEAD TO TOTALITARISM AND THOUGHT POLICE AND DISCRIMINATION OF MEN TO TRY TO ENFORCE IT.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2006, 08:41:56 PM »
I checked out the blog and some of that was funny... like the bad fashion stuff.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »
Adam, when I say, equality of opportunity, I don't mean it in the affirmative action sense of today.  Employers can hire whomever they want.  And people can feel free to apply for whatever jobs they feel qualified for. 

El Cabong!

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »
Yeah, Adam, what she said. Settle down, whippersnapper, save all that energy for our enemies.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 10:20:37 PM »
I should clarify what I mean by equality of opportunity.  It has nothing to do with government intervention.  It's simply a matter of going as far as your effort and hard work will take you. 

adam613

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »
Fair enough. A company should have the right to prefer a male or female in certain jobs.

adam613

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 08:49:50 PM »
Oh! And by the way I like your website. Although no pictures (I'm still not good at putting up pictures either yet) but I like your articles. Thanks Lisa. We need more Jewish women like you.