0 (0%)
Arab
0 (0%)
Asian
0 (0%)
All are equal
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which race is Better?  (Read 17833 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Which race is Better?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:11 PM »
I hope Abdulla dies from a terrible death, inshallah!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 07:25:32 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 12:18:08 AM »
I don't know about anyone else but my favorite Islamic is the one taking a dirt nap.  Arabs are not human beings, they are not animals either they are sub human vomit.

And don't you tell me about racism Abuduallah, your evil cult of Islam has been built upon racism, sexism, degeneracy, murder, pedophile prophet that said anyone that is not a Muslim is either forced to convert or death.  And yes if you think hating Islam is racist which shows what you know it is not a race it is a death wish, if you think it is racist then sue me and call me a racist.  Let me know when  your Islamic brothers will ever stop their racism as you call it to the non muslim world hows that? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 12:24:12 AM »
By the way, there is a big difference between animals and Muslims.  And this is the plus side on animals.

http://www.al-ghoul.com/images/mom_and_shaheed.jpg

A Muzzie mom and her motherly love to her offspring

http://www.birdsasart.com/lioness%20cug.jpg

A lioness and her motherly love to her offspring
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »
Caucasians are a mixture of most superior and most inferior

I hate Caucasians but I recognize their superiority

That said the world would be better off without white people and white culture

I don't know if you're being serious Shechinah.  You know that most Jews are Caucasian right?

Caucasian and white are two different things

'White' is non-scientific and points to Nordic-Anglo-Saxon cultural values

Caucasian includes diverse peoples who Anglo-Saxons don't even consider to be 'white' - since 'white' is a cultural not a scientific designation

I am not threatening anyone

I want a world free of oppressive Anglo-Saxon values

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »
And don't you tell me about racism Abuduallah, your evil cult of Islam has been built upon racism, sexism, degeneracy, murder, pedophile prophet that said anyone that is not a Muslim is either forced to convert or death.  And yes if you think hating Islam is racist which shows what you know it is not a race it is a death wish, if you think it is racist then sue me and call me a racist.  Let me know when  your Islamic brothers will ever stop their racism as you call it to the non muslim world hows that?

Well said, MasterWolf! I laughed when I read "sub human vomit".

Why is it that when we defend ourselves from "racism" (which rejection of a violent religion is NOT racism), that we are called racists? It's as if we aren't allowed to defend ourselves. It's insanity not to defend our own lives and the lives of our children!

It's never been about race or skin color... it's about how groups of people BEHAVE.

Mr. Abdullah had an agenda and that agenda didn't have much to do with logic.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 04:08:34 AM »
His agenda was to debate with you Islam, and to understand why everyone here hates it so.

newman

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 04:19:03 AM »
His agenda was to debate with you Islam, and to understand why everyone here hates it so.

With great respect, Sarah.........that was his pretense. His real purpose was taqqiya (deception). He was attempting to spread the lie that Islam was the original religion and Judaism and christianity were corruptions of it, where in fact, the opposite is the case.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 04:23:42 AM »

With great respect, Sarah.........that was his pretense. His real purpose was taqqiya (deception). He was attempting to spread the lie that Islam was the original religion and Judaism and christianity were corruptions of it, where in fact, the opposite is the case.

Yeah, sure....
I don't like this at all.....

newman

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 04:26:23 AM »

Yeah, sure....
I don't like this at all.....

Follow all of his posts and read 'between' the lines.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:40 AM »
Yeah i was...
I think though that it is importiant to stay. Insha'allah I will and I will keep trying to show the Truth.
I'm no scholar but I think a small muslim voice is better than none. Alhamdulilah. The rules may not apply to me but I can take insults. Insha'Allah maybe one person will hate the Muslims less.
Allahu Akbar
Peace
Abdullah

People will hate the Muslims less when they stop slaughtering people and stealing their land and holy places.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:15 AM »
Caucasians are a mixture of most superior and most inferior

I hate Caucasians but I recognize their superiority

That said the world would be better off without white people and white culture

I don't know if you're being serious Shechinah.  You know that most Jews are Caucasian right?

Caucasian and white are two different things

'White' is non-scientific and points to Nordic-Anglo-Saxon cultural values

Caucasian includes diverse peoples who Anglo-Saxons don't even consider to be 'white' - since 'white' is a cultural not a scientific designation

I am not threatening anyone

I want a world free of oppressive Anglo-Saxon values
This is true the Kelts as well as Jews are considerd lower the human by the higher up Brits
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »
He's not i know who it is ..Lets put it this way he's from area of U.K. which is'nt Anglo Saxon
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:31:43 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:17 AM »

You are just covering yourself in this WASP jargon to keep me from unveiling your actual message.  What does freeing the world of Anglo-Saxon “oppressive” values have to do with “hating Caucasians”?  Or perhaps it has a lot to do with it!
You also did make a threat by stating “the world would be a better place without white people”.  You are twisted, and sound like a Whitey-hating Communist or even more so an Islamic Nazi Terrorist.

But seriously, the world can do without whiteness.  It is a social construct and not only that but it is counterproductive.  Caucasians came in all sorts of different colours.  Whiteness is a state of mind.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:58 AM »
He's not i know who it is ..Lets put it this way he's from area of U.K. which is'nt Anglo Saxon

Yes I'm dark, thick-lipped and hairy.   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes I'm dark, thick-lipped and hairy.   ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:11:24 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »

Sarah, I wish it was so. This individual would never actually consider information given to him because his ego was too deeply involved. He was not here to find out what we believe. He was here to try and prove he was right:

I think though that it is importiant to stay. Insha'allah I will and I will keep trying to show the Truth

This was not a person with an open mind, Sarah. Do not feel sorry for this individual just because of your background.

Starting terrible threads like this were meant to actually trap JTF in racist remarks or some type of wrong so he could "prove" to himself that he was right. This cannot be allowed.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 12:56:12 PM »
Abdullah is truly a brainwahsed  individual, a christian who converted to Islam a few months ago, it is said that there is none more fanatical than a convert, and I think he proves the point.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 01:00:48 PM »
Islam is for the weak minded, period.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 01:18:22 PM »
Abdullah is truly a brainwahsed  individual, a christian who converted to Islam a few months ago, it is said that there is none more fanatical than a convert, and I think he proves the point.

Maybe he fell for that "Islam=Peace" Muhammad Ali jargon. ;D :P

What sad soul leaves Western Modernization for the Middle Ages, but a demented Caveman... ???

I doubt he thought of it in such terms. But sooner or later I think he will realize his mistake and return to the light of civilization. Having tasted freedom, he cannot stay a muslim forever. There is still hope...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2007, 01:30:15 PM »

What sad soul leaves Western Modernization for the Middle Ages, but a demented Caveman... ???

I doubt he thought of it in such terms. But sooner or later I think he will realize his mistake and return to the light of civilization. Having tasted freedom, he cannot stay a muslim forever. There is still hope...

Don't count on it. Look at Cat Stevens.....he's still a muslim looney after 20 years.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »

Don't count on it. Look at Cat Stevens.....he's still a muslim looney after 20 years.

He isn't a looney!!!
Honestly, from personal experience, he tries to appear religious.......but isn't very much at heart or at home.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 03:31:48 PM »
Islam is so "peacefull" that one can lose their head over it!

newman

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 03:32:12 PM »

He isn't a looney!!!
Honestly, from personal experience, he tries to appear religious.......but isn't very much at heart or at home.
Cat stevens...a.k.a yuseless islam called foe Salman Rushdie's murder. "He isn't a looney!!! "...............Really??

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 03:34:38 PM »
Nothing good ever came out of the Islamic world.  They are the most sick and cruelest sub human pile of vomit ever to walk the face of the Earth.  Name one thing good that Islam has given to the world?  And yes its a trick question cause the answer is NOTHING.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 03:37:42 PM »

He isn't a looney!!!
Cat stevens...a.k.a yuseless islam called foe Salman Rushdie's murder. "He isn't a looney!!! "...............Really??

He didn't himself call for it himself, he did not however condemn the fatwa against rushdie.....he also regretted what he said and took it back.
He isn't a looney, he lets the people around him run his life.