Author Topic: Please Pray For My Boss  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Please Pray For My Boss
« on: May 21, 2013, 11:37:44 AM »
He was recently diagnosed with a carcinoid cancer.  He's 36 years old, and has four small boys.  His Hebrew name is Mordechai Ben Rivkah.  He's scheduled for surgery this afternoon at 1:00 p.m.

Thanks.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Please Pray For My Boss
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 11:45:34 AM »
I pray a refuah shelema for him and a speedy recovery. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 01:18:05 PM »
will do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 01:26:59 PM »
bump
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
Psalms Chapter 120 תְּהִלִּים

א  שִׁיר, הַמַּעֲלוֹת:
אֶל-יְהוָה, בַּצָּרָתָה לִּי--    קָרָאתִי, וַיַּעֲנֵנִי.   1 A Song of Ascents. {N}
In my distress I called unto the LORD, and He answered me.
ב  יְהוָה--הַצִּילָה נַפְשִׁי, מִשְּׂפַת-שֶׁקֶר:    מִלָּשׁוֹן רְמִיָּה.   2 O LORD, deliver my soul from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.
ג  מַה-יִּתֵּן לְךָ, וּמַה-יֹּסִיף לָךְ--    לָשׁוֹן רְמִיָּה.   3 What shall be given unto thee, and what shall be done more unto thee, thou deceitful tongue?
ד  חִצֵּי גִבּוֹר שְׁנוּנִים;    עִם, גַּחֲלֵי רְתָמִים.   4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of broom.
ה  אוֹיָה-לִי, כִּי-גַרְתִּי מֶשֶׁךְ;    שָׁכַנְתִּי, עִם-אָהֳלֵי קֵדָר.   5 Woe is me, that I sojourn with Meshech, that I dwell beside the tents of Kedar!
ו  רַבַּת, שָׁכְנָה-לָּהּ נַפְשִׁי--    עִם, שׂוֹנֵא שָׁלוֹם.   6 My soul hath full long had her dwelling with him that hateth peace.
ז  אֲנִי-שָׁלוֹם, וְכִי אֲדַבֵּר;    הֵמָּה, לַמִּלְחָמָה.   7 I am all peace; but when I speak, they are for war. {P}
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »
I pray for his speedy recovery, good health and long life.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
Sounds like much ado about nothing. These things are harmless when removed early.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »
Yes ma'am.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 10:10:03 PM »
Hi Lisa,

He is in my thoughts.  I can't remember from pathology.  I think that has a good prognosis, maybe it is the carcinoid tumor I am thinking of

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 10:25:24 PM »
Hey everyone,

He had surgery this afternoon.  The origin of the carcinoid was in his small intestine.  They remove  that turmor.  They also found a tumor in his liver which they removed.  And they removed his gallbladder, because the medicine he'll now be taking causes gall stones. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 10:37:09 PM »
Hey everyone,

He had surgery this afternoon.  The origin of the carcinoid was in his small intestine.  They remove  that turmor.  They also found a tumor in his liver which they removed.  And they removed his gallbladder, because the medicine he'll now be taking causes gall stones.

I hope that he'll be able to feel healthy now.

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 11:56:38 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

I pray he has a Refuah Shlema!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 04:37:29 AM »
Hey everyone,

I thought you were talking about skin carcinoma, in the skin.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
I will keep him, and his family, in my prayers.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 08:47:09 AM »
I will pray for him.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »
I thought you were talking about skin carcinoma, in the skin.

No.  This type of cancer is supposedly slow growing.  It's called carcinoid (not to be cofunsed with carcinomas).  Anyway, I've heard my boss is in good spirits.  He's up and texting.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 05:54:00 PM »
We will pray for him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »
I pray and hope that Mordechai Ben Rivkah makes a complete and speedy recovery.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/