Author Topic: The Oklahoma Tornado  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Oklahoma Tornado
« on: May 21, 2013, 06:44:48 PM »
Did Oklahoma vote for Obama?

Obviously G-d is behind such natural disasters but is this a punishment like the hurricane before the election or just a regular tornado?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Oklahoma Tornado
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »
I looked it up. Oklahoma voted for Romney. So what could be the reason behind the tornado?

2012 Oklahoma Presidential Results

Last Updated 11/19/12 2:48 PM ET

Overall Results

100.0% Reporting

M. Romney

GOP

66.8%

B. Obama (i)

Dem

33.2%

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 07:00:35 PM »
I think it's G_ d, but I don't understand it... I can't stop thinking about the kids that died. :(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »
Anyone remember this?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 07:06:03 PM »
Yes, some of it was filmed in my state.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »
I heard a joke about the tornado that is in poor taste because of the loss of life there, but, the joke was that Obama sent the tornado there to wipe out more of his "enemies".

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »
I heard a joke about the tornado that is in poor taste because of the loss of life there, but, the joke was that Obama sent the tornado there to wipe out more of his "enemies".
Yes, I believe Obama is inspired by Satan, and is the cause of a lot of the bad things happening to America. But if you look and listen to the survivors, they are praising and thanking G-d. Which has to be [censored] the left off!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 12:10:26 AM »
Yes, I believe Obama is inspired by Satan, and is the cause of a lot of the bad things happening to America. But if you look and listen to the survivors, they are praising and thanking G-d. Which has to be [censored] the left off!

I guess Oklahoma doesn't have a sel-hating Republican Governor like Chris Christie.

Speaking of him, did anyone see the new commericals he put out?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 12:11:55 AM »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 04:42:27 AM »
The reason would be nature. Oklahoma is prone to tornados. People there should be better prepared. They should have shelters in public institutions like schools.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 05:56:37 AM »

We are not prophets to know the reason. But imagine the disaster these types of tornados can do to faghattan aka manhattan. We didn't think a devastating hurricane sandy would come around. So imagine these twisters.

So perhaps look at the tornados as a stern warning. Anything is possible in any place in the world.

I looked it up. Oklahoma voted for Romney. So what could be the reason behind the tornado?

2012 Oklahoma Presidential Results

Last Updated 11/19/12 2:48 PM ET

Overall Results

100.0% Reporting

M. Romney

GOP

66.8%

B. Obama (i)

Dem

33.2%

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
It might be.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 10:58:36 AM »
Since it is a tornado prone area, so happening of tornado by itself is no proper measurement, rather this phenomenon if compared with better or worse previous records can alone lead to a better and clearer understanding. However whatever is there has been done by G_d and we can only have the deep sympathy with the victims. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.