Author Topic: PLEASE READ: WHO SHOULD BAN?  (Read 11225 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
PLEASE READ: WHO SHOULD BAN?
« on: October 04, 2006, 12:24:58 AM »
As this forum grows in size, it's getting more common for idiots and nazis to come in here and post garbage.

Is there any way we could assign a few trustworthy people on the forum the ability to ban obvious problem posters? I would also be willing to help with this.

Thoughts?

I think I would nominate El Cabong! for one... actually there are so many that have been with us a long time, are responsible, and log on a lot. Maybe we should setup a vote? Does this sound like a good or bad idea? I'm not trying to step on toes but I think this really needs to be considered. It's getting out of hand and this is supposed to be a religious forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: PLEASE READ: WHO SHOULD BAN?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 12:43:25 AM »
I have done something like this before.

On my old gaming forum I used to make people moderators (with myself being the administrator of course) when I needed help moderating the place.  It was a big job for me, and I needed help.

If Jimmy, Torah Zionist, or Yoel need help, I'm sure they would ask for it.

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM »
As this forum grows in size, it's getting more common for idiots and nazis to come in here and post garbage.

Is there any way we could assign a few trustworthy people on the forum the ability to ban obvious problem posters? I would also be willing to help with this.

Thoughts?

I think I would nominate El Cabong! for one... actually there are so many that have been with us a long time, are responsible, and log on a lot. Maybe we should setup a vote? Does this sound like a good or bad idea? I'm not trying to step on toes but I think this really needs to be considered. It's getting out of hand and this is supposed to be a religious forum.

You're right, so why are the regulars hating niqqers/hispanics and advocating genocide?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 01:10:33 AM »
You're right, so why are the regulars hating niqqers/hispanics and advocating genocide?

Since when have you ever heard anybody advocate genocide on this forum?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 01:13:19 AM »
And nobody hates anyone.. We hate that our country is being invaded by illegal well if that hate bothers you well too bad.. We hate that Affirmative Action is destructive and again if you don't like it well too bad...

And really I want you to bring up anywhere where anyone from this forum mention anything about genocide.. what are you high?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 08:06:56 AM »
I'm telling you guys, this moron is not a negro because if he was he would have answered me already. He is just someone trying to cause disruption on this forum and we have wasted enough times and pages and this idiot is accomplishing what he started out to do, cause a minor disruption. I say quick isp ban be done with this childish good for nothing weirdo.

Thanks for the nomination, Jeffguy, I wouldn't mind banning this swine myself. I would also nominate you to take charge of banning, control of forum kicking idiots off this site.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:09:22 AM by El Cabong! »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »
We should not ban any individual poster who posts things that we disagree with. We should only ban people who spam the forum

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 02:26:02 AM »
Like El Cabong said, they're only disrupting the forum.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 06:00:29 PM »
and now El Cabong! has gone.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 06:39:51 PM »

Thoughts?

I think you are way off.  Perhaps your brain ceased to function properly.  When you speak of "genocide", I'm almost 100% positive you are speaking about Muslims, I would suggest that you read your Quraan/Hadith and see what Islam actually is....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »
Why has El Cabong! been banned  :o

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 12:41:07 AM »
Why has El Cabong! been banned  :o

Say what??? Banned?? Is this just a rumor? It doesn't seem to make sense.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 01:54:10 AM »
he wasnt banned he left
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

fake plastic trees

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 04:19:25 PM »

Scriabin

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »
he wasnt banned he left

Why?!

He was offended when someone refferred to 911 as 'divine punishment.'

fake plastic trees

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 10:11:13 AM »

fake plastic trees

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 01:48:06 PM »
davkakach

oh congratulations davkakach, you have made El Cabong! leave... >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 12:45:15 AM »
El Cabong left on his own. Davkakach was very patient and explained himself thoroughly, given the sensitivity of the issue.

Ahhh man... what a bummer. That makes me sad.

I agree with the 911 'divine punishment' idea. Everything happens only because G-d allows it to happen... even if it's done by evil scumbag nazi arabs who enjoy killing people. If we collectively (and morally) stood up against this sick, evil islamic cult and crushed these pieces of excrement, then we wouldn't have any more terrorism.

ftfl

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
Frankly I can see precisely where El Cabong was coming from in choicing to leave, and I strongly disagree with the idea of september the 11th being divine punishment.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2006, 04:03:41 PM »
If we collectively (and morally) stood up against this sick, evil islamic cult and crushed these pieces of excrement, then we wouldn't have any more terrorism.

By your logic, this wouldn't make a blind bit of difference

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:20 PM »
El Cabong left on his own. Davkakach was very patient and explained himself thoroughly, given the sensitivity of the issue.

Ahhh man... what a bummer. That makes me sad.

I agree with the 911 'divine punishment' idea. Everything happens only because G-d allows it to happen... even if it's done by evil scumbag nazi arabs who enjoy killing people. If we collectively (and morally) stood up against this sick, evil islamic cult and crushed these pieces of excrement, then we wouldn't have any more terrorism.

What are you freaking high!?!?!?

That sounds like something a religious fanatic would say, come one.....I'm sorry guys but I have been lead to believe the high and mighty dose not punish or destroy it creates life not take it away like that, now do not get me wrong when we die more then likely we are judged buy g-d but...no this is just sick I cant stand it anymore.....I believe and feel that people use the name as a excuse to play as a g-d and wage wars....I believe the almighty dose watch over the holy land and what save lives, but do you really think g-d helps or makes such things happen that g-d has a hand in killing off what it created!?!?!?

NO ITS MANS DOING NOT G-D!

Ack, what ever happened to "do not use thy name in vain or blaspheme"? 

Heck bush has already done it and so are all the Muslim nut bags....."oh g-d told me to do it....." BS! >:(

This is just like the time I heard ?Chaim? say something along the lines thats why the Holocaust happened because they were spos to live in the holy land, oh so the Christan's then were spouse to move to the holy land to and thats why the turks killed em all off.....No it was a bunch of sickos who killed off all those poor people because thats what EVIL PEOPLE do!

That the reson we are juged buy OUR OWN ACTIONS, g-d might stand buy and let it happen or might stop it but it dose not help it happen! :(

ftfl

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 05:31:57 PM »
I would personally atribute spetember the 11th to be a component of satan's plans, but then again most people here don't believe in satan...

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 06:29:13 PM »
I would personally atribute spetember the 11th to be a component of satan's plans, but then again most people here don't believe in satan...

I think G-d has allowed Satan to roam wild (more properly, has commanded him to do so; as it were, to unleash his full potential) in our days because G-d is trying to get us to repent from our evil ways.  Unfortunately no one is really listening.  People should be breaking down and begging for Divine intervention but instead they are proud as punch.

I believe that one teaching has it that the Messiah will come in a generation that has lost all hope.  What Satan is doing right now has certainly made me lose all hope for a man-made solution to our problems.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
Personally, I'd say that 911 had nothing to do with HaShem but immoral individuals that had allowed it to happen and just plain evil people who actually were involved in 911.  HaShem gave free will and these evil people chose evil.  911 had nothing to do with HaShem in my honest opinion.  Now if a massive earthquake came that demolished SanFrancisco, LasVegas, Detroit or New Orleans.....then I'd argue that HaShem had something to do with it, but 911 was solely evil people choosing to do evil deeds.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 10:45:55 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 02:29:26 AM »
Let me state that again... if we crushed the evil pieces of garbage, then we wouldn't have to keep paying the price. It's not rocket science.

That is NOT saying that the nazi arab morons who slammed into the building had any right to do so nor is it saying that the poor people that suffered and died were bad people who needed to be killed by terrorists.

What I am saying is that if we don't take care of the problem... then we are inviting that same problem to come back.