Author Topic: Liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax to frame  (Read 947 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
Blacks and muslims.

And 4 foot 4 illegal Aztec Mexicans.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
And 4 foot 4 illegal Aztec Mexicans.
LOL.
This reminds me... I am not tall, I'm about average at 5 foot 3(and a half). But those short hispanic men who are tiny make me feel good about my height! I tower over them and it just does wonders for my ego.
Somehow and for some reason, some of those people are really short.

• Gold Star JTF Member
LOL.
This reminds me... I am not tall, I'm about average at 5 foot 3(and a half). But those short hispanic men who are tiny make me feel good about my height! I tower over them and it just does wonders for my ego.
Somehow and for some reason, some of those people are really short.

:laugh:

5 foot 3 is not even average height of females these days it's actually from around 5 foot 4 to 5 foot 5 and I believe it's due to girls hitting puberty earlier in life:  http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/earlier-girls-puberty.htm

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
5 foot 3 and a "half" (technically I am 5' 3" and 3/4)... not too far off the average. In the UK it's  5' 3.8 apparently.
 Hey let's not injure my ego, I am still taller than all these guatemalan/salvadorian mexican men. :p I tower over the women too. For once!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
5 foot 3 and a "half" (technically I am 5' 3" and 3/4)... not too far off the average. In the UK it's  5' 3.8 apparently.
 Hey let's not injure my ego, I am still taller than all these guatemalan/salvadorian mexican men. :p I tower over the women too. For once!!

The average in Israel is shorter also. The US average is not acurate because it takes into account all the black giraffes. People should be judged by ethnic group for height, not by country. Israel is reprentated by Jews from all over the World so it's more accurate.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member