Author Topic: Surprised? French terrorist happens to be muslim!  (Read 378 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Surprised? French terrorist happens to be muslim!
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:32:05 PM »
I wonder what the odds of the recent terrorist attack against a French soldier the other day was carried out by a muslim?

I would put the odds at 100% at this point. France has announced the arrest of the person suspected of stabbing a French soldier in the neck.

Islam has a blood lust and it is seeking the bleed the world of all that is good. I sure hope that those in power will soon realize that islam is not a peaceful religion, and those who believe in it are dangerous to the world.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/29/world/europe/france-stabbing-suspect/

(CNN) -- French police arrested a man Wednesday in connection with the weekend stabbing of a soldier in a business district of Paris, according to the Ministry of Interior.

The suspect, who is being named only as "Alexandre," will turn 22 on Thursday, Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said in a news conference broadcast by CNN affiliate BFMTV.

He converted to Islam when was about 18 years old, the prosecutor said.

The attack is believed to have been motivated by religious ideology because the suspect prayed less than 10 minutes beforehand, Molins said, and because it came only three days after a soldier was killed in London, by attackers who spoke of Islam.

In light of the evidence so far, police will continue to treat it as a terrorism incident, he said.

The serviceman, age 23, suffered wounds to the neck when the assailant attacked him from behind with a knife or box cutter as he patrolled the capital's La Defense neighborhood.

The attacker stabbed the soldier several times, Molins said.

The suspect was identified through security camera footage and traces of DNA found on a juice bottle he left along with a sweater in a bag near the scene, the prosecutor said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Surprised? French terrorist happens to be muslim!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Wow weee I'd never expect it to be a person from the religion of peace.
Shocking news.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane