Author Topic: Did Weiner Convert to Islam?  (Read 2649 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Did Weiner Convert to Islam?
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:34:04 PM »
The radical Islamist family of Huma Abedin, Weiner's evil muslim wife, did not object to their marriage.  Everyone in the Abedin family, including Huma, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood or its front groups.  And Huma's mother Mahmood is a dedicated Sharia law nut cake. 

So, all this is very suspicious.  Did Weiner secretly convert to islam or otherwise agree to help the implement islamist agenda if elected mayor?

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joseph-klein/anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-vs-nyc/

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:23:40 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Did Weiner Convert to Islam?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:54:56 PM »
I was wondering about this this morning when I saw the PJTV Next Generation on Weiner's wanting to run for mayor of nyc..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »
The Islamist family of Huma Abedin, Weiner's evil muslim wife, did not object to their marriage.  This is very suspicious.  Did Weiner secretly convert to islam or agree to help the islamist agenda if elected mayor?

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joseph-klein/anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-vs-nyc/
Why not? It's the new trend! Join Satan sheeple!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »
I dont know what to think, it's very weird to think the prototypic nice Jewish boy from Queens could get hitched to a Muslim woman with strong Islamist connections.  Has he ever said that he was Jewish outloud so to speak, as in "I am Jewish and pro-Israel, "or something to that effect?  It's also possible that she rejected the teachings of her childhood.  I mean look at some of us, it was a road to get here

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »
I dont know what to think, it's very weird to think the prototypic nice Jewish boy from Queens could get hitched to a Muslim woman with strong Islamist connections.  Has he ever said that he was Jewish outloud so to speak, as in "I am Jewish and pro-Israel, "or something to that effect?  It's also possible that she rejected the teachings of her childhood.  I mean look at some of us, it was a road to get here

She didn't reject anything.  She has Muslim brotherhood ties, it's been documented by Walid Shoebat and others.

the "nice Jewish boy from queens" that you refer to was raised with the Deform movement secularism, so there is nothing wrong with intermarriage according to that worldview, and in fact, to say it's wrong is xenophobia.  So what did he do that went against how he was raised (except for the sexual deviancy)?   Oh wait, Deform movement has no regulations on sexual deviancy either, so he really didn't do anything against how he was raised.   As long as he obeys the US law, he didn't commit any Deform Averahs. 

Maybe he's a self-hater and joined up with her to advance his own career and because he secretly sympathizes with the muslim brotherhood approach.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 09:56:25 PM »
She didn't reject anything.  She has Muslim brotherhood ties, it's been documented by Walid Shoebat and others.

the "nice Jewish boy from queens" that you refer to was raised with the Deform movement secularism, so there is nothing wrong with intermarriage according to that worldview, and in fact, to say it's wrong is xenophobia.  So what did he do that went against how he was raised (except for the sexual deviancy)?   Oh wait, Deform movement has no regulations on sexual deviancy either, so he really didn't do anything against how he was raised.   As long as he obeys the US law, he didn't commit any Deform Averahs. 

Maybe he's a self-hater and joined up with her to advance his own career and because he secretly sympathizes with the muslim brotherhood approach.

I hope not. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:05:16 PM »
I dont know what to think, it's very weird to think the prototypic nice Jewish boy from Queens could get hitched to a Muslim woman with strong Islamist connections.  Has he ever said that he was Jewish outloud so to speak, as in "I am Jewish and pro-Israel, "or something to that effect?

:::D    :'(

Nothing close.

One can't be a "proud Jewish boy" and "marry" a shiksa.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »
I'm surprised her family didn't have a problem with it considering that a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish woman but a Muslim woman is only supposed to be allowed to marry another Muslim. So in order for their marriage to be compliant with Islam then Weiner would have had to convert/pervert to Islam. If he didn't then there must have been some other kind of promises made.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 10:53:56 PM »
I'm surprised her family didn't have a problem with it considering that a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish woman but a Muslim woman is only supposed to be allowed to marry another Muslim. So in order for their marriage to be compliant with Islam then Weiner would have had to convert/pervert to Islam. If he didn't then there must have been some other kind of promises made.

Perhaps another case of Muslims playing fast and loose with the rules of Islam for the sake of broader world-stage jihad that can be advanced by this arrangement.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 10:55:19 PM »
  :::D    :'(

Nothing close.

One can't be a "proud Jewish boy" and "marry" a shiksa.

I said nice, not proud.  Also while it is not allowed to intermarry, let's watch the kind of language and more so tone that we use to describe other people, ya? 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »
Islam is too Jew loving for him

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 08:54:52 AM »
Perhaps another case of Muslims playing fast and loose with the rules of Islam for the sake of broader world-stage jihad that can be advanced by this arrangement.
Exactly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 09:32:06 AM »
Very suspicious indeed. Usually, the family would kill the woman and perhaps the man.

We'll have to check back next year to see If he beats her.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 09:54:48 AM »
Very suspicious indeed. Usually, the family would kill the woman and perhaps the man.

We'll have to check back next year to see If he beats her.
ROFL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
This isn't a case of a nice jewish boy falling in love with MaryAnn or Christine in law school.  It's a sick liberal jew marrying a muslim stealth jihadist, who comes from a family of islamic extremists hell bent on destroying Israel. 

I said it before, and I'll say it again: Weiner has a decent chance of becoming Mayor.  You don't believe me?  Ok, just take a good hard look at who lives (and votes) in NYC:  self hating PC whites, sick liberal jews, ghetto blacks, amigos and other illegals, queers, muslims, wacky asians, chronic welfare cases, and various psychos of all kinds.  Still so sure?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:38:14 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
So Glad this has been brought up...Isn't it forbidden for a Jew to marry a muslim?   New York will go from a Nanny State with Bloomberg, to a Pervert State with The Weiner.  Isn't there a gay woman running for Mayor too...websites are saying...Well why doesn't she like the Weiner...(Well that one is obvious!)  Isn't it the perfect setup with Huma and her connections to the Muslim Brotherhood to instigate more Islamic policies in New York, along with more mosques?   The jokes on websites when Weiner announced his candidacy were hillarious....Weiner and Holder...Bun Holder..Wiener Holder...some were very witty and funny....The Jokes will be flying in full force, you can bet on it...One man said, he didn't want a pervert as New York Mayor, he wanted someone who worked for the people, and didn't have a Progressive destructive agenda, especially on Gun Control and morality. That state has been hit hard by gun control freaks!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 11:38:21 AM »
Yes, Shoebat has alot of information!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 11:50:14 AM »
I also heard there were more pictures of the Weiner coming out,  he is very proud of his physique you know!   Someone shouted, Hey,  The Weiner's Polls are up! again!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 02:48:05 PM »
This isn't a case of a nice jewish boy falling in love with MaryAnn or Christine in law school.  It's a sick liberal jew marrying a muslim stealth jihadist, who comes from a family of islamic extremists hell bent on destroying Israel. 

None of these people are "nice". We strongly condemn a Jew "marrying" a Christine or a Fatima equally.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
I also heard there were more pictures of the Weiner coming out,  he is very proud of his physique you know!   Someone shouted, Hey,  The Weiner's Polls are up! again!

He should be a lightning 'rod' and get electrocuted...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14