Author Topic: all done  (Read 2626 times)

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
all done
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
hi,

all done with physics120, final was last week and im probably getting a B-, i worked hard but it was worthe it. was a good class and the professor never ever talked about gay's!

i still want to change school's but my parent's say no, this college has the best personal plan for me because i get a lot of tutor's, but i still want to leave, because there may be more gay class's.

tony

newman

Re: all done
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »
hi,

all done with physics120, final was last week and im probably getting a B-, i worked hard but it was worthe it. was a good class and the professor never ever talked about gay's!

i still want to change school's but my parent's say no, this college has the best personal plan for me because i get a lot of tutor's, but i still want to leave, because there may be more gay class's.

tony

If they make you go to 'gay' classes, why don't you wear a t-shirt that says...." fags are immoral"?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 04:24:51 PM by newman »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 05:36:01 PM »
hi,

tony

If they make you go to 'gay' classes, why don't you wear a t-shirt that says...." fags are immoral"?

:D Sounds like a great idea.

I can't imagine how there could possibly be any gay talk in physics tonycali99 :laugh:

Why do your parents have to control your life if you are at a higher education?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »
hi,

tony

Homosexduals have nothing to do with psysics, but at least you are getting an education.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »
I'm sure you could find another school where you could get tutors tonycali.   ::)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 06:20:52 AM »
hi,

tony

What type of school is this?  Why should you be considered credible?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
I'm sure you could find another school where you could get tutors tonycali.   ::)

As long as they weren't gay tutors, Ze'ev.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
tonycali's professor:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »
Tonicali, you need to go learn english at one of those centers for foreigners before you take physics.
I am urinating on a Koran.