Author Topic: Homos Desecrate Israel Day Concert  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Homos Desecrate Israel Day Concert
« on: June 03, 2013, 01:58:49 AM »
The homos had a homo flag (The rainbow which they usurped from the Noahide Covenant which condemns sexual morality including homosexuality.) on the same flag as the Israeli flag desecrated. It said "celebrate Israel's 'diversity'". One of them had tzitzit on and I told him it's a Chillul Hashem to wear tzitzit which reminds us lo taturu yet their flag represents "ken taturo". I told the police they were disturbing the peace at a religious event and they told me it's freedom of speech because it's public property. I yelled at the homos and they told the schvartza police officer. I told the religious organizers and they said unfortuneately there's nothing they can do. The homos had a shirt that said "Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender" sponsored by the kikes at the Jewish Federation. I told them "You're so gay, literally.".

It was especially bad that they could be seen in the crowd of religious Jews raising their fag flag. What a Chillul Hashem!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:56:00 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Homos Desecrate Israel Day Concert
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 02:16:36 AM »
You should have told them it was an Israel event not a gay party.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 03:10:57 AM »
You should have told them it was an Israel event not a gay party.

I told them go to the Satmar protestors (I meant NK.) and the Arabs and see how they would treat them.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 07:41:22 AM »
Better cover your arse.

Next time go burn a fag flag.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

These foolish swine will surely be desecrated in gehennom!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:10 PM »
 I didn't attend the Israel Day Parade this year but the previous 2 years I was helping give up anti-Obama information to people at the parade and in Central Park during the Concert they had after the parade.     

At last year's parade,   I had a brief encounter with at least one individual who combined so called support for Israel with his ' rainbow'  agenda.    To say the least,   it was not a pleasant experience.    Between that and dealing with some other leftists at the Concert that were like the mouth piece for the Democrat Party,    I'm glad I didn't go into Manhattan yesterday.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 10:33:22 PM »
I never go to the parade. The parade is sponsored by Bolshevik Jews who sponsored the fag marchers. I go to the concert which is a Right Wing religious event. The parade seems like a nuisance because the police don't let you cross Fifth Avenue at all places so the last 2 times, I just approached Central Park from the West. It's easier that way because you avoid the crowds and the police barriers. This time I also left the concert to the West.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 10:56:55 PM »
Being unable to cross the street was indeed a problem for me during last year's parade.    It was until the parade was in essence over that I could get from the east side of 5th Ave to the west side and into Central Park.     During last year's parade,  there was heavy rain for around 20 minutes.    At that point in time,   I was fortunate to be on the east side of 5th Avenue,   as I was able to find shelter on one of the side streets between 5th and Madison Ave.

While giving out anti-Obama material the previous 2 years,   I basically didn't even notice the vast majority of the actual parade or concert.        Based on what you mentioned,   the concert certainly sounds like the better event to attend.       I met many great people that were against Obama.    Unfortunately,   there were also too many leftists.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 11:01:59 PM »
Last year because of the rain around the start of the concert, it as easier for me to get in from the West and there was also no line for the food at the concert as a result of the rain. I come into New York just for the concert from Penn Station. This year I got there in the middle but there was also not a big line. They also had it somewhere else with no bleachers to watch from. The seats where in a roped in area but I managed to sneak in. The park benches in the shade weren't facing the stage and it was hard to hear from there since people were talking. It was less sunny once I sneaked in to the seated area.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 12:12:19 AM »
Last year because of the rain around the start of the concert, it as easier for me to get in from the West and there was also no line for the food at the concert as a result of the rain. I come into New York just for the concert from Penn Station. This year I got there in the middle but there was also not a big line. They also had it somewhere else with no bleachers to watch from. The seats where in a roped in area but I managed to sneak in. The park benches in the shade weren't facing the stage and it was hard to hear from there since people were talking. It was less sunny once I sneaked in to the seated area.

I didn't know you were from NY.  I have only seen the gay marchers once and they were dancing the hora down 5th avenue.  They were not particularly good.
On a separate note I wish I had know about the concert in the park.  Were you guys concerned about Muslim terrorism being a feature of the event?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 02:16:01 AM »
I didn't know you were from NY.  I have only seen the gay marchers once and they were dancing the hora down 5th avenue.  They were not particularly good.
On a separate note I wish I had know about the concert in the park.  Were you guys concerned about Muslim terrorism being a feature of the event?

I'm not from NY. I come to New York just for Israel Day. The first time was in 2005 when Arutz 7 and Tovia Singer were there. They paid 50 cents for every person you signed up to their mailing list. So I made 25 dollars and the next year I made 30 dollars. Tovia Singer hosted the concert in 2005 and broacasted it live on Arutz 7. It was dedicated to stopping the Expulsion From Gaza. After the concert, Tovia Singer went to Israel and visited Gush Katif.

Tovia Singer also broadcasted it in 2006 and 2007 but was not the host.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 02:27:03 AM »

I'm not from NY. I come to New York just for Israel Day. The first time was in 2005 when Arutz 7 and Tovia Singer were there. They paid 50 cents for every person you signed up to their mailing list. So I made 25 dollars and the next year I made 30 dollars. Tovia Singer hosted the concert in 2005 and broacasted it live on Arutz 7. It was dedicated to stopping the Expulsion From Gaza. After the concert, Tovia Singer went to Israel and visited Gush Katif.

Tovia Singer also broadcasted it in 2006 and 2007 but was not the host.

Interesting, I was just thinking about the good Rabbi Tovia Singer who has done a lot of work with anti-missionary organizations.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 02:28:32 AM »
"Rabbi" David Rosenberg? More like Joshua Rosenberg!

:::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 02:40:06 AM »
"Rabbi" David Rosenberg? More like Joshua Rosenberg!

:::D

Don't know exactly what is wrong with that 'Rosenberg' family... Lot's of problems...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 02:42:47 AM »
Also, there is "Rabbi" "David Ben Yisrael" who also claims to be a Kohen. We of course all know him as Steven Weigang.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 02:44:30 AM »
Also, there is "Rabbi" "David Ben Yisrael" who also claims to be a Kohen. We of course all know him as Steven Weigang.

Steven Ben Ghazi...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »
Corruption, immorality,  and evil are rearing their ugly heads, and they will be dealt with in God's own timing, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the perilous days of Noah's time.