Author Topic: Jews protesting Israel  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews protesting Israel
« on: June 04, 2013, 06:16:50 PM »
What do you guys think of that group of Jews who were protesting against Israel's right to exist?  It's a joke that this group does this every year at the "Salute to Israel" parade.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jews protesting Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »
What do you guys think of that group of Jews who were protesting against Israel's right to exist?  It's a joke that this group does this every year at the "Salute to Israel" parade.

Can you say 'Self-Hating' pathetic 'jews'.... If anything it is a sad commentary about how low the Jewish people have fallen while in exile...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »
Is this the Neturei Karta nuts or some silly self-hating Secular Liberal Jews?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 11:42:05 PM »
It's worse when NK does if because they look like religious Jews, therefore more of a Chillul Hashem.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 11:47:44 PM »
It's worse when NK does if because they look like religious Jews, therefore more of a Chillul Hashem.

Follow them dressed that way, then pop Israel falgs out and start cheering and they'll go bananas.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
I think that it's the group that doesn't reconize the state of Israel.  They carry signs that says, "the Torah does not reconize the "state of Israel".  And "Torah forbids a Jewish state". 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
The leftists Jews are just as bad,just smarter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »
I think that it's the group that doesn't reconize the state of Israel.  They carry signs that says, "the Torah does not reconize the "state of Israel".  And "Torah forbids a Jewish state".

Torah forbids them. Living.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »

They are Jew-hating frauds who are traitors and love our enemies.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »

Their is no real looking like Religious Jews, unless its Tefillin and Sissit (Tzitzit).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 03:40:37 PM »
Chaim gave them the yimach shemam curse on a past Ask JTF show.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 03:42:55 PM »
Their is no real looking like Religious Jews, unless its Tefillin and Sissit (Tzitzit).

Three garments, Kippah, Tzittzits and Tefillin...

I just gave my Tefillin to my Rabbi to get them checked... It's been years since they have been inspected to check if they are still Kosher...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 05:20:19 PM »
I did ask Chaim for his opinon on this group.  I just don't understand why any sect of Jews will protest the existance of Israel.  It's a Jewish state  It's for all Jews.  But, when Israel is attacked, they are the first ones to pray by the whaling wall.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
I did ask Chaim for his opinon on this group.  I just don't understand why any sect of Jews will protest the existance of Israel.  It's a Jewish state  It's for all Jews.  But, when Israel is attacked, they are the first ones to pray by the whaling wall.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »

Actually that isn't true (both statements) they (the NK who we are talking about) don't pray for the safety of other Jews, nor do they pray by the Western Wall because it was liberated by the Zionists.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 05:42:14 PM »
It's not something new. We in Holland have certain groups. Same as in Germany we have the 'Anti-Deutsche'... These are extreme-leftwingers that hate Germany and all his culture and traditions... Every country and race got this kind of people. We should not pay to much attention on them. They are just people in the middle, that don't have an idea of what they doing.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 08:00:36 PM »

No they aren't.  Most of the traitors of this arab loving group live outside Israel.  The handful that live in Israel will not pray at the wall because they are opposed to it.  You seem confused.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 08:04:03 PM »
It's not something new. We in Holland have certain groups. Same as in Germany we have the 'Anti-Deutsche'... These are extreme-leftwingers that hate Germany and all his culture and traditions... Every country and race got this kind of people. We should not pay to much attention on them. They are just people in the middle, that don't have an idea of what they doing.

But the anti-deutche have good reason to believe what they believe.  German is not a worthwhile human culture.  A tradition of inhuman barbarity and irritatingly anal insistence on punctuality.  Nothing more.  They offer nothing of value to th e world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 08:05:03 PM »

That image is from the Long Beach convention center... I used to live down the street from there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Beach_Convention_Center

Along the exterior wall of the drum-shaped Arena is "Planet Ocean", one of environmental artist Wyland's Whaling Walls, which was dedicated on July 9, 1992. At 116,000 square feet (11,000 m²), it is the world's largest mural (according to the Guinness Book of Records). The mural depicts migratory gray whales and other aquatic life that can be found in the waters off Long Beach.

In celebration of Earth Day in 2009, Wyland touched up the existing Whaling Wall and added a large mural of the earth on the roof of the arena.[2]

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 08:05:51 PM »
Yeah, he likes to group all religious groups together because of the media lumping this together as "Ultra-Orthodox". Not all Orthodox Jews are the same, and neither are Haredim (What people call "Utlra-Orthodox). Some Haredim are also Hasidim, but not all. And there are different kinds of Hasidim. The NK traitors are a marginal group within Satmar Hasidism although Satmar itself does not support NK, even though they are both Anti-Zionist. I don't think the Satmar would pose with the Iranian Muslim Nazis at Holocaust Denial conferences.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 08:07:19 PM »
Yeah, he likes to group all religious groups together because of the media lumping this together as "Ultra-Orthodox". Not all Orthodox Jews are the same, and neither are Haredim (What people call "Utlra-Orthodox). Some Haredim or also Hasidim, but not all. And there are different kinds of Hasidim. The NK traitors are a marginal group within Satmar Hasidism although Satmar itself does not support NK, even though they are both Anti-Zionist. I don't think the Satmar would pose with the Iranian Muslim Nazis at Holocaust Denial conferences.

I have stated this numerous times. I have a friend (who is a Kohen) who has friends in Satmar..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
Yeah, he likes to group all religious groups together because of the media lumping this together as "Ultra-Orthodox". Not all Orthodox Jews are the same, and neither are Haredim (What people call "Utlra-Orthodox). Some Haredim are also Hasidim, but not all. And there are different kinds of Hasidim. The NK traitors are a marginal group within Satmar Hasidism although Satmar itself does not support NK, even though they are both Anti-Zionist. I don't think the Satmar would pose with the Iranian Muslim Nazis at Holocaust Denial conferences.

But Naturei Karta originally were not hasidim, even though they wear payos.   So how are they a sect of Satmar?   I don't think they are.   There just may be some small portion of Satmar hasidim who take their rebbe's teachings to their conclusions and then join up with Naturei Karta.   If so, that's still a big difference.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 08:59:32 PM »
But Naturei Karta originally were not hasidim, even though they wear payos.   So how are they a sect of Satmar?   I don't think they are.   There just may be some small portion of Satmar hasidim who take their rebbe's teachings to their conclusions and then join up with Naturei Karta.   If so, that's still a big difference.

Its confusing because they themselves are confused freaks. But yes, they are not Hassidim, and not Satmar although their main "source" if you will is the Satmar Rebbes book.

And what you would call Satmar itself although officially Hasidic and has some of its teachings (and branched from it) themselves say they lost the true path of the Baal Shem Tov and are just a community (as they define themselves instead of being in the true path of the Hassidim- (their Rebbes word, that not them nor any other Hassidim in these generations follow the true path of the Besht).
 But yes some within Satmar do crazy/wrong things, while others within Satmar do do some volunteer work in Israel for example work with ambulances or do guard duty but within independent groups and not within Tzahal.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 09:58:58 PM »
That image is from the Long Beach convention center... I used to live down the street from there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Beach_Convention_Center

to pray by the whaling wall.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 10:04:53 PM »
But the anti-deutche have good reason to believe what they believe.  German is not a worthwhile human culture.  A tradition of inhuman barbarity and irritatingly anal insistence on punctuality.  Nothing more.  They offer nothing of value to th e world.

Hahaha funny!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: