Author Topic: Pamela Geller Speaks At Israel Day Concert  (Read 451 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pamela Geller Speaks At Israel Day Concert
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:44:37 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Pamela Geller Speaks At Israel Day Concert
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 12:35:02 AM »
Scamela is an anti-JTF cheap slut. Debbie Schlussel is right about her.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
I thought she and Debbie Schlussel were both righteous Right Wing women.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 02:37:52 AM »
I think Pamela is doing excellent work. She is courageous in the face of extreme hatred of her message, and she is calm and cool while pursuing an agenda intended to make people realize that islam is a threat to the world. She has accomplished great things and with Hashem's help she should do much more good.

I disagree with WFTMPTC concerning her apparent 'snub' of JTF. I am willing to cut her some slack considering she herself is under attack as being an 'extremist' and a 'hater'. We all know that JTF has a reputation around the world as having what some may call 'extreme' opinions on some matters, and thus we don't exactly get the turnout or the money that less extreme organizations get.

So I still support her and wish her well...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:57:13 AM »
Pamela is not a Slut!  So we have more progressives on this website too, who slander people with derrogatory language instead of facts.   God Bless he, and she is right, there are alot of Righteous Good Jews, as well as Christians who are true to their faith and help mankind.