Author Topic: Rabbi attacked in Offenbach by "Youths"  (Read 608 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi attacked in Offenbach by "Youths"
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:09:03 PM »
In the article itself, "Jugendliche" (Youths) is already put in quotes. It is a code. Everybody who reads it, knows , Muslims were behind the attack.

Google translator generated:

Yesterday I had to experience something extremely unpleasant and traumatizing, here in Offenbach, the city where I live as a community rabbi and Chabad envoy for 15 years. This is not the first time to be attacked verbally Public is an everyday event ...

Rabbi Menachem Mendel Gurewitz

No week passes in which I will not be harassed and insulted, just because of my sons or our Jewish appearance. Normally you calling us "Jew ..", "cal ... Jew", "Viva Palestina".

Yesterday's event, however, has shaken me!

As I followed a few errands in the local shopping center COME, I heard the not unusual calls "Jew, Jew." As I turn to the voices, I see a group of "young people" in a fast food restaurant. I decided to act and to photograph the gear with my phone in order to go to the police later. After that I went to shop with Tegut. As I walked through the aisles, I saw two security guards in the company of about 10 "young people".

They surrounded me and the security guard began: "Have you taken pictures of these guys," When I explained why I did that, turned one of the boys: "We have not you meant by" Jew ", we have our friend meant. He was greedy and did not want to share with us his food. "

The guy ignored the remarks and said, "I have told you to delete these pictures NOW." I said I would delete them when we contact the police. While the security guard called the police, I surrounded the young people on and scream, I will delete the images.

The guy gave me his phone with "Police" on the line. After I introduced myself, and reports from the incident, said the "police" what happened to them would not and I had to delete the pictures on the spot.

After that I was persecuted by the security people and the young people outside. They shouted at me that I should prove that I have the images deleted - same turn they photographed me and threatened that they would make the matter public. They screamed and yelled and no one, not one of the many passers-by reacted. Some even giggled at the sight.

The situation was dicey, as one of the youths blocked my way and would not let me go. He started shoving me and screamed at me. I tried to escape, but I was surrounded and in danger. Suddenly a friend by chance (!) Came by and saw me. I jumped into his car and escaped miraculously.

"Do nothing out d" is the mantra that I repeated the last 15 years. I have taught myself to ignore all this and continue. I told myself that would be only young people, ignorant and without education. It's not that serious, it's all good again.
"Do nothing out d", so my wife and I taught our children to deal with the situation. "But supporting a cap over your kippah" .. "hide your tzitzit" ... "do not forget to always have a mobile phone with you" .... "do not make it too obvious!"

I recently attended a rabbinical seminary in hall. We heard a presentation on the reaction of the Jews to their situation at the end of the 30s and early 40s under the Nazi regime. At that time, Jews were attacked in public, pushed, beaten, insulted. No one protested, it was OK, because it was about Jews.

And as a Jewish child, yesterday all was "normal" and played with his best friend betrayed overnight and abused by this very best friend. For example, former neighbors, friends, colleagues and classmates turned against her "Jews." It was no longer a people, but a "Jew." I wonder what the child went through your mind? What his parents told him? Maybe "Do nothing out d'"?
Then hope that everything goes by and you can live on.

After the events of yesterday I put this whole attitude that "Do nothing out d'" says seriously questioned. Were the 30's have been different if we had not just said "Do not you d out"?
There are other props, but the script remains the same in a disconcerting way.

Today, in 2013 Germany - or anywhere else - we should say as "Do nothing out d'"?

PS
Police found the behavior of the "security people" very strange.
They investigate the incident and the problem call for the "Police".
I want to thank the Offenbacher police who really sacrifice themselves to make our city safer.

http://www.hagalil.com/archiv/2013/06/04/antisemitismus-18/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi attacked in Offenbach by "Youths"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »
The Muslims attacked him, the Security and Police supported the Muslims, the people laughed at him during the attack, Nobody helped him.

The police reacted finally, because he made the attack public.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »
Muslims are going to attack native Germans, they probably do that already. In Sweden every fourth woman is the victim of Islamic sex crime. They already know the street is not safe anywhere where there are muslim immigrants. If the Germans think they can use Jews as scapegoats to appease the muslims they are in for a big disappointment.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
Muslim need harsh treatment they are not like your average human .They are ;like children they need hash discipline.I bet the security people in the store were muslims because most of the shoplifting is done by muslim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 04:39:41 AM »
Muslims are going to attack native Germans, they probably do that already. In Sweden every fourth woman is the victim of Islamic sex crime. They already know the street is not safe anywhere where there are muslim immigrants. If the Germans think they can use Jews as scapegoats to appease the muslims they are in for a big disappointment.

Of cause this will be the case. But some people who always supported them seriously deserve a little bit "cultural enrichment".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 04:44:02 AM »
Muslim need harsh treatment they are not like your average human .They are ;like children they need hash discipline.I bet the security people in the store were muslims because most of the shoplifting is done by muslim

Yes, they have to steal. But perhaps the security people are already intimidated by them. So they try to please them. Perhaps they don't like Jews too and then this two things mix together and then they leave the poor Jew to the Muslim mob.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 04:53:25 AM »

Muslims only listen to brutal force.