Author Topic: I know I shouldn't get into this stuff at work  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I know I shouldn't get into this stuff at work
« on: June 06, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
Apparently one of the Muslims at my job was trying to talk to people about Islam. I told him one of the biggest problems I have with Islam is what Mohammed did with Aisha when she was just a little girl and he was an older man.

He said "No, Aisha wasn't the little one, Aisha was older than him". I said "you're thinking of Khadija, his first wife" and he said "yes Khadija". I said "Aisha was the little one". He kept denying it, and said that Mohammed didn't force her and she was 16 when he had sex with her. I said "He married her when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 8" and he denied it. Finally I got him to admit there was a younger wife but he claimed to not remember her name and it definitely wasn't Aisha.

Is this guy using Taqqiyah or just stupid?

I'm going to try to avoid this subject with him from now on. My other coworker told me it was funny because it seemed that I knew more about Islam than the Muslim did.

He said he wasn't offended and things seemed ok when we left. I wouldn't have talked about any of this at all if he wasn't going around trying to convert people to Islam. The subject was brought to me first. It's hard for me to hide my anger about Islam. I wanted to tell him that I learned all I needed to know about Islam from 9/11 and the Boston bombings, but I did hold back on that.

For some reason when I was talking to this Muslim I was thinking about Jonathan Uman and how unfair it was what happened to him and how evil Islam is for killing people like him that were loved by their families, and how Islam is still killing and mutilating people all over the world. It really put an intensity into my feelings thinking about all the victims and him in particular and how wrong it was and how wrong Islam is.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I know I shouldn't get into this stuff at work
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
He can complain and get you fired, or tell his unholy brothers to kill you. Secretly cover his chair in pig blood until he leaves.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
He was practicing taqqiya because he kept on changing the facts according to him.

Best to not get into it especially during work time.  They may favor the Muslim over you.

Secondly if he is trying to convert people and it bothers you, bring it up quietly with your manager and tell me to keep it anonymous if you can trust him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:25:42 PM »
He was practicing taqiyah and also being a dumb muslim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
Apparently one of the Muslims at my job was trying to talk to people about Islam. I told him one of the biggest problems I have with Islam is what Mohammed did with Aisha when she was just a little girl and he was an older man.

He said "No, Aisha wasn't the little one, Aisha was older than him". I said "you're thinking of Khadija, his first wife" and he said "yes Khadija". I said "Aisha was the little one". He kept denying it, and said that Mohammed didn't force her and she was 16 when he had sex with her. I said "He married her when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 8" and he denied it. Finally I got him to admit there was a younger wife but he claimed to not remember her name and it definitely wasn't Aisha.

I'm going to try to avoid this subject with him from now on. My other coworker told me it was funny because it seemed that I knew more about Islam than the Muslim did.

He said he wasn't offended and things seemed ok when we left. I wouldn't have talked about any of this at all if he wasn't going around trying to convert people to Islam. The subject was brought to me first. It's hard for me to hide my anger about Islam. I wanted to tell him that I learned all I needed to know about Islam from 9/11 and the Boston bombings, but I did hold back on that.

For some reason when I was talking to this Muslim I was thinking about Jonathan Uman and how unfair it was what happened to him and how evil Islam is for killing people like him that were loved by their families, and how Islam is still killing and mutilating people all over the world. It really put an intensity into my feelings thinking about all the victims and him in particular and how wrong it was and how wrong Islam is.

Thank you RubyStars...

I keep photos of my brother, and his memorials, on my cube to remind me to never submit to their lies...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 02:45:06 PM »
You're welcome Muman.

Also thank you everyone else for replying.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 05:45:13 PM »
Taqqiyah, no... This guy knows that the truth is realy painfull, and there is no way out for him then accept this facts.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
Muslims lie but this one seems dumb
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 08:38:24 PM »

Well, any time a Muslim talks about the Koran to others to get them interested in Islam, it is a form of Taqiya because there is no way to make the unappealing and disgusting into something appealing to others except by lying about it.   

It could very well be that he is not aware of what the koranic sources actually say and he doesn't really know what Muhammad did because he was brainwashed to think otherwise.    Can he even read arabic?   If he can, you could encourage him to read about Aisha and see that you're right.    If he doesn't read arabic fluently then he's definitely just brainwashed.    If he is fluent in arabic and knows Islam well, then he's simply lying.   But it could be some mix of the two.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:21 PM »
He told me there was a ratio of 3 women to every 1 man in the world so that's why polygamy was wise, and I told him that was wrong as far as the gender ratio goes, and he said he was going to look up the statistics and show me. He got out his phone and started to look it up and then made a frustrated face and went on to another subject. I'm not ruling out him being stupid/brainwashed at all here.  :::D

Thanks for the great post KWRBT. I think you make some good points.

I'd rather not discuss the issue at all with him again. I did tell him that I did think it was good that Muslims believed in marriage before having relations and not living together beforehand, but that there was a lot about Islam that I could never agree with and that I'm never going to be a Muslim.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 09:51:33 PM »
He told me there was a ratio of 3 women to every 1 man in the world so that's why polygamy was wise, and I told him that was wrong as far as the gender ratio goes, and he said he was going to look up the statistics and show me. He got out his phone and started to look it up and then made a frustrated face and went on to another subject. I'm not ruling out him being stupid/brainwashed at all here.  :::D

Thanks for the great post KWRBT. I think you make some good points.

I'd rather not discuss the issue at all with him again. I did tell him that I did think it was good that Muslims believed in marriage before having relations and not living together beforehand, but that there was a lot about Islam that I could never agree with and that I'm never going to be a Muslim.

There are about 1.1 women for every man. Do you know smart, unbrainwashed muzzrats?

Here's a coffee mug pic for him
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
He's in denial, therefore stupid.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 10:29:01 PM »
He might just be confused. You'd be surprised at how few Muslims actually know what is in the Koran. But Mohammed had a second child bride besides Aisha who is nameless though she was a kidnapped Coptic girl. So its possible the Muzzie was getting confused because of that.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »
He might just be confused. You'd be surprised at how few Muslims actually know what is in the Koran. But Mohammed had a second child bride besides Aisha who is nameless though she was a kidnapped Coptic girl. So its possible the Muzzie was getting confused because of that.

What was really funny was when he got Aisha and Khadija mixed up though. That's interesting. I didn't know about the Coptic girl.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 09:27:05 AM »
I did tell him that I did think it was good that Muslims believed in marriage

NOT REALLY YOU CAN HAVE A TEMPORARY MARRIAGE AND ONLY BE MARRIED 1 HR FOR SEX
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »

NOT REALLY YOU CAN HAVE A TEMPORARY MARRIAGE AND ONLY BE MARRIED 1 HR FOR SEX
Shiite Islam permits this form of prostitution. Sunni Islam doesn't, that's why for example in Afghanistan they prefer to rape little boys because girls are really expensive since they must marry them for real.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
I've heard of the Shi'ite temporary marriage before too. Islam is full of sickness.