Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik: What the media tries to hide  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Anders Behring Breivik: What the media tries to hide
« on: June 06, 2013, 05:46:55 PM »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anders Behring Breivik: What the media tries to hide
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »
Well I am against Islam and against multi-culti suicide as the next guy, but making a hero out of Breivik is a grave mistake.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:00:02 PM »
Well I am against Islam and against multi-culti suicide as the next guy, but making a hero out of Breivik is a grave mistake.

I agree with Zelhar on this one... This act was not good for us...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 10:11:59 PM »

What? Why?  Personally I could care less about them. They were against my people soo I could care less about them nor do I care about their age. We should rejoice at the downfall of our enemies. And these are enemies of Am Yisrael, enemies of G-D 

Proverbs Chapter 11 (vs. 10)
 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is joy.

Psalms 137- (7-9)

Remember, O LORD, against the children of Edom the day of Jerusalem; {N}
who said: 'Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.'
O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; {N}
happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the rock. {P}
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 10:19:25 PM »

It's important, for a thing like this, not to just do the yea nay. Let's examine

Pros:
1. Thousands awoken to the threat of ratical pisslam
2. Muzzrats scared
3. Leftists scared
4. People who want to fight back don't have to be the first any more

Cons:
1. Makes right wingers look crazy and the anti-islamic movement now has terrorism associated with it
2. Was to screw this http://lionheartuk.blogspot.ca/ guy, who says that the government planned it for a myriad of reasons, and he has had to go to exile on Malta
3. He killed kids, who were not muzzrats

I'm on the wall, but here's this: Norwegian girl gets raped by rats, and does this the next day. Do we support her?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 10:22:45 PM »

What? Why?  Personally I could care less about them. They were against my people soo I could care less about them nor do I care about their age. We should rejoice at the downfall of our enemies. And these are enemies of Am Yisrael, enemies of G-D 

Proverbs Chapter 11 (vs. 10)
 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is joy.

Psalms 137- (7-9)

Remember, O LORD, against the children of Edom the day of Jerusalem; {N}
who said: 'Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.'
O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; {N}
happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the rock. {P}

As 121 points out it sets the entire movement back... What was accomplished? Not very much...

I certainly rejoice when enemies who kill Jews are destroyed. The target of this guy was not well thought out. If he had struck at Mecca then we would party...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »
As 121 points out it sets the entire movement back... What was accomplished? Not very much...

I certainly rejoice when enemies who kill Jews are destroyed. The target of this guy was not well thought out. If he had struck at Mecca then we would party...

What movement? It wasn't doing much before nor is it doing much after.

No your not, not enough by condemning this your showing that your not. What better target? Also why at Mecca? Soo its okay to see dead Muslim or Arab enemies of Israel but not white leftists? I'm not a racist soo I don't discriminate.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 10:33:15 PM »

No your not, not enough by condemning this your showing that your not. What better target? Also why at Mecca? Soo its okay to see dead Muslim or Arab enemies of Israel but not white leftists? I'm not a racist soo I don't discriminate.

That's why I'm on the fence. Mr. Anderson may have cause a lot of people to hate the counter-jihad cause, but he got plenty to like it too, which is pretty much what happens with peaceful information spreading, except he did the work of fifty blogs. Of course, it could be a trap; a section of counter-jihad that is monitored to stop it at the roots. I don't think you can outright support or be against him; what he did was mostly bad, but the effects of it were mixed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »
That's why I'm on the fence. Mr. Anderson may have cause a lot of people to hate the counter-jihad cause, but he got plenty to like it too, which is pretty much what happens with peaceful information spreading, except he did the work of fifty blogs. Of course, it could be a trap; a section of counter-jihad that is monitored to stop it at the roots. I don't think you can outright support or be against him; what he did was mostly bad, but the effects of it were mixed.

Really? Who has he influenced to change their minds? I think nobody...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »

I don't know about the affects, but I don't condemn the action itself whether it did or did not produce his desired results.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »
Really? Who has he influenced to change their minds? I think nobody...

Google it. I've seen blogs saying this is what woke them up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 10:36:47 PM »

The anti-Jihad movement. The movement to teach the world of the evils of Islam. Attacking a group of kids at a camp (no matter what they were learning there) is not a brave thing, nor a noble thing to do. He was a coward, and an idiot in my opinion for not choosing a target which clearly would have an effect on public opinion. Clearly public opinion was forced away from the anti-islam movement...

I do condemn what he did... And I doubt I will change my opinion..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »
Is it possible that there were innocent kids who were killed in this demonic attack? I am willing to guess that there were kids who were sent there not knowing what they were being taught. I doubt any of the kids who attended this camp were actually going to go out and kill Jews. Even if they joined BDS would it be a crime which rises to the death penalty? I don't think so..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 10:40:00 PM »
And those who support this, better be looking behind your shoulders because you know Big Brother is watching... You may just be the target of an investigation by the NSA.

I fully condemn this attack and believe anyone who supports it is suggesting that someone should continue attacking children at summer camps.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 10:41:00 PM »
The anti-Jihad movement. The movement to teach the world of the evils of Islam. Attacking a group of kids at a camp (no matter what they were learning there) is not a brave thing, nor a noble thing to do. He was a coward, and an idiot in my opinion for not choosing a target which clearly would have an effect on public opinion. Clearly public opinion was forced away from the anti-islam movement...

I do condemn what he did... And I doubt I will change my opinion..

Again soo your a racist then? You wouldn't mind it happening in Mecca (Muslim-Arab) yet these white clearly anti-Jewish bolsheviks are innocent? Think about it. I quoted the Torah why don't you address those points.
 Its clear that just like Arabs in Gaza who are part of their Islamic ideology will one day grow up to be Jew haters (and already are to an extent) soo to with these, no difference. They would (have) grow up to be bigger Jew-haters with more opportunities. And just as you wouldn't condemn a Hamas run  youth camp, soo too why would this youth camp be a problem?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:26 PM »
I do condemn Hamas run youth camps and consider them valid targets to take out...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:38 PM »
Is it possible that there were innocent kids who were killed in this demonic attack? I am willing to guess that there were kids who were sent there not knowing what they were being taught. I doubt any of the kids who attended this camp were actually going to go out and kill Jews. Even if they joined BDS would it be a crime which rises to the death penalty? I don't think so..

Again everything you say could be applied the same way towards Arabs. And the leftists in Israel say the same things your saying yet you state you disagree with them on those points. Whether they could have been etc. that's not our problem.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 10:45:59 PM »
And those who support this, better be looking behind your shoulders because you know Big Brother is watching... You may just be the target of an investigation by the NSA.

I fully condemn this attack and believe anyone who supports it is suggesting that someone should continue attacking children at summer camps.

I said I don't condemn it. Never said one should go out and do these things. And anyway who cares never had nor have any intentions of doing anything like this, soo nothing to worry about. On the other hand no need to condemn either.

"I do condemn Hamas run youth camps and consider them valid targets to take out..."

EXACTLY MY POINT. Now instead of Hamas go back to your posts and see why you can't apply the same standards towards others.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »

Again everything you say could be applied the same way towards Arabs. And the leftists in Israel say the same things your saying yet you state you disagree with them on those points. Whether they could have been etc. that's not our problem.

I see two levels of enemies... One is a physical enemy, a rodef who is pursuing a path which leads to the death of Jews. The Arab youths are in this category, they are taught to go out and knife, stone, and kill Jews. Those who attended this camp were being taught to boycott and divest from Israel, which is their right if they wish to do so...

Does someone have any proof that they were being taught anything other than BDS stuff?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 10:48:47 PM »
Tag,

The issue to me is not their age or their race, it is more specifically whether they were a direct threat to Jewish life.

I would like to see a reference to a description of what they were being taught. Upon learning more about it I may reconsider my opinion. But if I am right that they were just being taught BDS techniques I think the attack was not wise...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »
OK since no one would consider my hypothetical situation, try this one: a coptic Christian kills 50 leftist 15 year olds at a camp supporting BDS in Egypt. For or against?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 10:50:52 PM »
I see two levels of enemies... One is a physical enemy, a rodef who is pursuing a path which leads to the death of Jews. The Arab youths are in this category, they are taught to go out and knife, stone, and kill Jews. Those who attended this camp were being taught to boycott and divest from Israel, which is their right if they wish to do so...

Does someone have any proof that they were being taught anything other than BDS stuff?

Doesn't matter what you see, an enemy is an enemy. Its like saying that the person supplying the guns to an army is not to be targeted because they aren't in the front lines. In a war (like WW2 for example) they all were targeted whether is was the actual soldiers in the front lines or the factories producing the weapons, even the civilians of those countries, because it is a time of war and anyone who contributes to your enemies is an enemy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 10:51:45 PM »
If this report is true I need to reconsider...

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2011/07/norway-utoya-island-youth-camp-connected-with-fatah.html

The camp, run by Norway’s left-wing party, was lobbying for breaking the blockade of the terrorist Hamas regime in the Gaza Strip and for immediate recognition of a Palestinian state without that entity needing do anything that would prevent it from being a terrorist base against Israel. They were backing and justifying forces that had committed terrorism against Israelis and killing thousands of people like themselves. [snip]

The Oslo Syndrome can be defined the opposite of the Stockholm Syndrome. Instead of being a target of terrorism and then changing views to support the terrorists’ side, it means—individually, as part of a movement, or as an entire country—supporting the terrorists’ side then being victims of terrorism. (continue reading at Rubin Reports)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 10:53:37 PM »
I will say that if they were working in connection with terrorists, they should be considered terrorists.

But I will have to learn more about this situation.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
I apologize because it seems there is ample evidence that there were terror/jihad connections to the camp...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12788#.UbFLe-dDtfQ

Preaching Israel-Hatred at Norway's Terror Island

Interview with Ivar Fjeld, Norwegian journalist who wrote a book on the Utoya Island massacre:"The Red youth movement invited youngsters from the Palestinian Popular Front of Palestine (PFLP) to participate in their camp."
From Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld

“On July 22nd 2011, Norwegian fascist terrorist Anders Behring Breivik killed 69 youngsters at a camp of the AUF youth wing of Labor – the leading government party – on the island of Utoya. This camp served as a venue to inculcate party ideology into the minds of children from 14 years and up. Later it became known internationally that part of this included promoting anti-Israel sentiments.”

Ivar Fjeld is a gentile Norwegian journalist. He was formerly a local leader of the AUF and was media advisor to Labor politician Olaf Akselsen when he was minister of Oil and Energy in 2001. His book "The Red and Green Terror Island" was released at the beginning of 2013. It discusses the history of what happened on Utoya Island.

“I was raised in a traditional, secular Norwegian family. Until 2004 when I re-discovered our Christian origins, I was an admirer of Yasser Arafat. We were however, always moderates and never believed that violence should be used as a political tool. At a certain point in 2006, the AUF broke away from its moderate traditions and turned sharply left.

“The AUF owns Utoya Island and its facilities. As a local AUF leader, I participated in this camp in 1986 and 1987. Even at that time there were Palestinian participants. They used drugs and shared them with Norwegian youngsters. We complained about it to then-Labor Youth Secretary General Mr. Stale Dokken, but he and his colleagues preferred to hush it up.

“In 2007, the AUF began to rent out the facilities on Utoya. As an ideological movement, they should have been selective about to whom they were willing to make the place available. One of the organizations to which it was rented however, was the youth movement of the small Norwegian communist Red party (Rodt). Its members included Leninists, Marxists and Maoists.

“The Red youth movement invited youngsters from the Palestinian Popular Front of Palestine (PFLP) to participate in their camp. The PFLP is listed as a terrorist organization by the United States, the European Union, Canada and the U.K. Money was collected for the PFLP at the camp. I have documents and pictures which prove this.

“The AUF had already entered into a formal educational program with the Fatah Youth from 2006 onward. They called this Palestinian body their ‘sister organization.’ Members of Fatah Youth were regular guests at Utoya camps.

“In 2010 at the Utoya camp, the AUF established ‘the State of Palestine.’ They fenced off an area and set up a separation wall. They gave some youngsters the task of being Border Guards. The General Secretary of the Labor party, Raymond Johansen visited Utoya. He wanted to visit ‘Palestine.’ The guards asked him to show his ‘identity card.’ Within ‘Palestine’ there was a banner which read, ‘Show contempt for the acts of Israel and Free Gaza.’

“At Utoya’s 2011 camp, Israel was also demonized. This was done by AUF leaders and visiting anti-Israel lecturers. There was a huge banner calling for the boycott of Israel. There were many countries they could have called to boycott with far more justification, but as usual, they chose Israel. When then-Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere visited Utoya, he spoke out against the boycott, yet was photographed in front of the boycott banner. Stoere said that Israel’s fence should be dismantled, knowing well that this would lead to increased terrorist attacks.

“There have been unconfirmed reports that youngsters in Utoya were taught about how Palestinian freedom fighters are trained to handle Israeli soldiers.

“There have been many rumors in Norway about what actually took place at Utoya. I have done detailed research to document the activities of the groups which were invited to the island. I want people to know the facts. It seems that the line between ‘showing contempt’ for Israelis and the use of violence against innocent civilians inside Israel, is blurred. Summer camps on Utoya have further fueled the already widespread anti-Israel sentiments in Norway.

“Members of the ruling left-center coalition government in Norway have accepted terrorists on Norwegian soil. These people are using violence as a political tool and kill innocent civilians in the framework of their activities. The terrorism and assassinations by these people have not harmed Norwegians. They have taken place mainly in the Middle East and in particular in Israel, targeting Israeli civilians. There is proof that the Prime Minister’s office is well aware and supportive of the welcoming attitude toward the terrorists.

“I can only hope that my book will lead to Norway closing its borders to terrorists of all colors. Then groups who use terror will also be banned from political workshops and ideological summer camps like those we have seen at Utoya. It is a sad testimony for Norway that one had to wait for the horrible Breivik murders in order to learn about the anti-Israeli activities, a mostly unknown part of Utoya’s history.”