Author Topic: Was Santa Monica College Shooter a Jihadi attack?  (Read 460 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Was Santa Monica College Shooter a Jihadi attack?
« on: June 09, 2013, 08:25:06 PM »
I started to think about this possibility when I heard the guy was a muslim named Zawahari (the same as the leader of Al-Queda). His father was Lebanese and the press is not mentioning anything about their faith...

Apparently I am not the only one to think of this, I found this blog from the Tea Party coming to the same thoughts:

http://officialteapartyusa.com/pt/Shocker-Zawahri-IS-the-California-Shooter-muslim-roots-explain-Press-reluctance-to-follow-story/blog.htm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/5th-victim-santa-monica-shooting-dies-19360606?page=2#.UbUaw3VDtok

SANTA MONICA, Calif. June 10, 2013 (AP)
A woman who was critically wounded in the Santa Monica shooting spree died Sunday, bringing the total number of victims killed by the gunman to five.

Marcela Franco, 26, died of her injuries at UCLA Medical Center, according to Santa Monica College spokeswoman Tricia Ramos.

Franco had been a passenger in a Ford Explorer driven by her father, campus groundskeeper Carlos Navarro Franco, 68, who also was killed in Friday's attack. They were going to the school to buy textbooks for classes the young woman was enrolled in for the summer, president Chui L. Tsang said in a statement posted on the college's website.

"Her family was with her by her side" when she died, Tsang said.

Police Sgt. Richard Lewis confirmed the suspect's identity Sunday as John Zawahri. Meanwhile, investigators trying to determine why he planned the shooting spree focused on a deadly act of domestic violence that touched off the mayhem.

The heavily armed man's attack against his father and older brother at their home led to the violence in Santa Monica streets, lasting just a matter of minutes until he was shot to death in a chaotic scene at the college library by police.

Authorities had not immediately named the shooter or the two men found dead in the house because next of kin was out of the country and hadn't been notified. Lewis said his name was released Sunday after his mother cut her trip short and came back to the country..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Was Santa Monica College Shooter a Jihadi attack?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
Once I saw the names of the mother and father, that was definitely my thought.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 11:20:09 PM »
Supposedly they were Christian Lebanese Arabs. Doesn't mean he didn't say the shehadah, though.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »
I don't think his family was of the quranimal faith since his brother was named "Chris". Although of course that doesn't mean he didn't recently convert. This case is strange to me since we only have picture of the suspect and that's from high school
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 11:24:27 PM »
When did this happen? Another shooting? Did it happen on Sunday? I didn't watch the news all day.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 11:25:49 PM »
I looked it up and it said Friday. I guess I didn't watch the news before Shabbat and I didn't hear anything after Shabbat about it. It could have been Friday Night already EDT when it happened in California.